Car sales direct to consumer stopped in Florida

Unfortunately, he is correct. On board diagnostics require a hardwire direct link to the vehicle in question. So you cannot use your phone or other wireless device in that way.
Yeah I know. Nearly 40 years of working on the crap.

OBD1 is geting harder to come by. But you can make one. It's what I use the most. it plugs right into a laptop and connects the tuner software.

They're never gonna stop people from doing their own work or burning their own chips or whatever.

I noticed they've started blocking the sale of tuners on eBay and places like that. Pft...like that's gonna stop anything....

Personal transportation devices are diversifying in form and price. Regulating that this way seems senseless.
Of course, the present form of automobiles circulating on public roads and highways should be subject to expert inspection every two years. They are just too big and powerful for any other approach. That should be done in an objective, not-for-profit setting. Just as auto insurance should be part of registration of a vehicle, we all have to know that everyone is playing fairly on even ground when safety in circulating is concerned.

Personal transportation devices are diversifying in form and price. Regulating that this way seems senseless.

The al look the same to me these days.

CQ-FcQ9UAAAef8p.jpg

Booooriiiiiing...

Forum List

Back