Capitol Police to Tea Party: Show Us Your Websites or Forget Your Rally

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Drip, drip, drip . . . . .

And they are taking weeks to grant the request.

The Tea Party Patriots were planning a rally in Washington DC on Wednesday June 19th.

But they ran into a wall.

The Capitol Police want to see their websites first.

Kevin Mooneyhan from the Tea Party Patriots described this latest assault on the Tea Party:

Below is the timeline of events surrounding our June 19th rally at the Capitol. We haven’t done anything to publicize this event yet because we wanted to make sure we had the permit in hand. You know, follow the rules, do the right thing, etc.

Event Date: June 19, 2013 Permit Submitted: 5/22/2013 via fax

Officer Brown contacted me on 5/23 to ask me 2 questions If we would have a banner and if so what the dimensions would be and how we would hang it.

If we were going to have buses and to make sure that we coordinated with Union Station since the Capitol couldn’t accommodate buses.

The impression that I got was that it would likely be approved in a few days. She told me, “Hopefully the next time you hear from me, it will be to let you know that the permit is approved.”

The following Tuesday, 5/28/13 I reached out to Officer Brown for an update....​

OUTRAGE ? Capitol Police to Tea Party: Show Us Your Websites or Forget Your Rally | The Gateway Pundit

Are they trying to get themselves in even more trouble?

You'd think that any group with "Tea Party" in their name would be getting the kid glove treatment right now.

As usual, the headline doesn't match the story.

There's no mention in the actual story of anyone demanding to see the website.

It's just more right-wing victimization whining because it's taken 2 weeks to approve their permit.

Far more usual from hack turds like Luddly Dumbbell, Oopypoopy and Spamohantas, but y'all don't seem to give a flying flip when they spread disinformation.

Lol at Spamohontas.

Isn't spreading disinformation and insulting others what this forum's all about?

It's just more right-wing victimization whining because it's taken 2 weeks to approve their permit.

Here it is:

** Does your organization have any social media sites like Twitter or Instagram? I know that you have a Facebook page.
My response – yes we do, but I’m not sure why this is relevant to the application.

Drip, drip, drip . . . . .

And they are taking weeks to grant the request.

The Tea Party Patriots were planning a rally in Washington DC on Wednesday June 19th.

But they ran into a wall.

The Capitol Police want to see their websites first.

Kevin Mooneyhan from the Tea Party Patriots described this latest assault on the Tea Party:

Below is the timeline of events surrounding our June 19th rally at the Capitol. We haven’t done anything to publicize this event yet because we wanted to make sure we had the permit in hand. You know, follow the rules, do the right thing, etc.

Event Date: June 19, 2013 Permit Submitted: 5/22/2013 via fax

Officer Brown contacted me on 5/23 to ask me 2 questions If we would have a banner and if so what the dimensions would be and how we would hang it.

If we were going to have buses and to make sure that we coordinated with Union Station since the Capitol couldn’t accommodate buses.

The impression that I got was that it would likely be approved in a few days. She told me, “Hopefully the next time you hear from me, it will be to let you know that the permit is approved.”

The following Tuesday, 5/28/13 I reached out to Officer Brown for an update....​

OUTRAGE ? Capitol Police to Tea Party: Show Us Your Websites or Forget Your Rally | The Gateway Pundit
Show them our ar15s....

Here it is:

** Does your organization have any social media sites like Twitter or Instagram? I know that you have a Facebook page.
My response – yes we do, but I’m not sure why this is relevant to the application.
Ooopsie. :lmao:

Here it is:

That isn't the same as "Show us your website or forget your rally". But you knew that.

Perhaps you missed this question..

Does your organization have any social media sites like Twitter or Instagram? I know that you have a Facebook page.

Now if they had the other sites and lied, do you think they would be approved?

And it has now been 5 weeks..

This permit has been outstanding for over 5 weeks and we still haven’t heard anything.
For an approval or denial that can be done in 5 days.

Last edited:

Does your organization have any social media sites like Twitter or Instagram? I know that you have a Facebook page.

Did the Capitol Police demand to see the website? No.

Did the Capitol Police tell the Tea Party Patriots that they wouldn't be approved if they didn't show their website? No.

They asked if they had one. That's all.

Did the Capitol Police demand to see the website? No.

Did the Capitol Police tell the Tea Party Patriots that they wouldn't be approved if they didn't show their website? No.

They asked if they had one. That's all.

Yes they did demand to see the websites.. That is why they asked about them.

Use some comon sense. If you want to see something, you ask for it. If you don't want to see it, you don't ask. Logic 101.

BTW, just in case you missed it..

This permit has been outstanding for over 5 weeks and we still haven’t heard anything.
So much for your claim it's only been two weeks. 5 weeks for something that can be done in 5 days.

And it has now been 5 weeks..

For an approval or denial that can be done in 5 days.

It's been 12 days, not 5 weeks.

Event Date: June 19, 2013
Permit Submitted: 5/22/2013 via fax
The permit was submitted on 5/22/2013.

Forum List

Back