US Capitol Police office coming to a town near you.

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
I read a year or so ago USCP were opening offices on two cities, which were San Francisco and Tampa. What's with that? Foundation for establishing a Federal Police presence since many cities are on the band wagon to reduce or eliminate policing? Well they plan on expanding, basically unchecked.
So we've expanded the jurisdiction of USCP to the whole country now?

Sounds so Stasi.....

USCP claims they’re opening these offices because the threats against members of Congress have increased throughout the years. I personally reached out to USCP and asked them to supply me with the supporting data regarding these so-called threats and they refused to do so.

Earlier this year, USCP announced their plans to open three more satellite offices. These offices are opening/opened in Texas, Milwaukee and Boston. USCP says they opened these satellite offices “due to the increased threat environment.” Again, they make these claims without showing any supporting evidence.
Why would the USCP be operating outside of Washington D.C.? GREAT QUESTION—so glad you asked. USCP does not have to comply with FOIA requests. Meaning, I cannot request internal emails, memos and information regarding their work or spending. They operate without transparency. So if the USCP were doing other investigations—I wouldn’t be able to submit a FOIA request to obtain more information.

Looky here:

Ultimately this issue falls at the hands of the Speaker of the House. Nancy Pelosi started it, and Kevin McCarthy allowed it to continue.

Forum List

Back