Cantor, A Sore Loser

K.Karvelis

Rookie
Jun 11, 2014
To show you the kind of despicable person Eric Cantor has always been and the sore loser he still is, upon losing he did not congratulate the winner as it is in politics and just plain common good sense manners that children are even taught. Nor did he offer the help of his staff to do what they can to support Bratt.

Cantor has always been a very childish acting person and that smurfy smile of his is as phony as he is. Let’s hope that Bratt is more of a man and for the people than Cantor will ever be. Cantor is all for power and greed for himself. Republicans you have finally woke up. NOW LETS MAKE AMERICA AS BEAUTIFUL AS IT USED TO BE WITH NO MORE POLITICAL CORRUPTION! LETS GET RID OF ALL THE POLITICAL GREED AND MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN!

Bratt just showed that we can win without spending millions of dollars.

NOW HEAR THIS MEXICO NOW HEAR THIS CHINA AMERICA IS BACK AGAIN STRONGER THAN EVER WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK!

Karen Karvelis

While I agree that Cantor had to go and that he should most certainly have congratulated his opponent on his win, the problem is not with Mexico, our good neighbor to the South, just as it is not with our good neighbor to the North, Canada. In each country there will be those who are just seeking greater opportunity because they are not finding it where they currently live. We find many Canadians migrating to this country for greater opportunity, just look at Ted Cruz. But it is a fight for survival for many others. America, a humanitarian country, should embrace and understand that since we are comprised of as many different races, ethnicities, nationalities, and people that you can think of and then set out to help those who are struggling. One way is to pass the Dream Act!

As for Cantor, this should show everyone what he had to say about his loss.

Eric Cantor: It's disappointing - CNN.com Video

The Conservatives in the House should be upset. They gave away all their power to the Teaparty and now they have nothing to fight with. It almost happened with the Neocons but they smartened up in time.

Now we have to deal with them because the Cons are obviously too freaking stupid.

A sore loser is not very appealing, but a Sore Winner (cf. The Won) is even less so.

To show you the kind of despicable person Eric Cantor has always been and the sore loser he still is, upon losing he did not congratulate the winner as it is in politics and just plain common good sense manners that children are even taught. Nor did he offer the help of his staff to do what they can to support Bratt.

Cantor has always been a very childish acting person and that smurfy smile of his is as phony as he is. Let’s hope that Bratt is more of a man and for the people than Cantor will ever be. Cantor is all for power and greed for himself. Republicans you have finally woke up. NOW LETS MAKE AMERICA AS BEAUTIFUL AS IT USED TO BE WITH NO MORE POLITICAL CORRUPTION! LETS GET RID OF ALL THE POLITICAL GREED AND MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN!

Bratt just showed that we can win without spending millions of dollars.

NOW HEAR THIS MEXICO NOW HEAR THIS CHINA AMERICA IS BACK AGAIN STRONGER THAN EVER WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK!

Karen Karvelis

If that doesn't prove Cantor is a true conservative, I don't know what else could.

Just proves that money is not the be all end all in politics, Bratt was out spent by 25 to 1.

I have read 5-1.

Brat spent $200,000, Cantor spent about $5,000,000, so let's see, I think that is about 25 to one. Hell Cantor spent $180,000 on steak houses.

Edit: Fox reported 50 to 1

Daily Kos is reporting 40 to 1

Does it really matter, the establishment lost big on this one.

Last edited:
Please tell me that isn't your real name? And if it is, don't use it.

I just found her exact same post on another forum.
Terrific. Want her home address? Hey Mods, a little help here, like making this thread go away???

Another leftist statement that is just amusing as hell. Instead of just walking away, you have to ask to have the thread deleted. Nice.,

Dude, walk away and it won't follow you, I swear. Don't put yourself through such hell as to having to be logged into a message board thread. Or, unless the twilight zone puts you in here without your permission.

Funny, simply funny, you should maybe go paint your house.

Forum List

Back