Can't really blame Trump for pushing the Uranium One deal....

I'm an independent.
Bullshit.
Yes that's what all the partisan hacks say. The Russian company bought the Canadian company 7 years ago. Why don't you tell me all the horrible things that have befallen our country because of this deal.
So, diminishing our ability to maintain nuclear superiority over superpowers hostile to the U.S. (including a growing number of third world despots who would love to wipe out a few of our cities) isn't such a bad thing because none of them have attacked us yet? No reason to be concerned, right?
^ Dope.

Can't really blame Trump for pushing the Uranium One deal....

Yeah, it did involve Democrat crimes and treason and is being ignored by the liberal media ... and the DOJ ...

It's not really much of a story.
Yeah, I can see how snowflakes would not consider democrats committing crimes and treason 'not much of a story'.

:p

What exactly are these crimes and treasons?
Are you new here...or just ignore the bad things about Democrats?

Hillary's $100+ Million

Bill's $500k a speech from the KGB

Fat Tony Podesta working as an unregistered foreign agent for the KGB abd Russia Spy agency

John Podesta's thousands of unreported stock

Mueller, Holder, and Barry hiding Russian / KGB crimes of bribery, extortion, intimidation, buying politicians in an attempt to corner the US uranium market until after the Uranium One deal went through...

Barry knowing about Russian attempts to interfere, their Facebook ads, etc... AND DOING NOTHING...

The evidence to support all of this, unlike the libs' regarding non-existent Trump collusion, is real and has been presented.

You are hopelessly lost, dude. I truly hope that make an income off this crap because the alternative ain't great for you.
Once again you TALK shit but can't back up anything you say with evidence, as opposed to the evidence against those you defend.

This story is 7 year old. Tell me snowflake, how are any of us worse off? I haven't noticed any problems.
According to snowflakes, America was / has been 'buggered' because of / by the Russians...they continue the witch hunt to in the tail on the responsible one...

....meanwhile existing evidence shows those traitors, colluders, and criminals are democrats.

Suddenly snowflakes are no longer interested when they learn Mueller, Holder, Barry, and the Clintons were at the heart of it all.

Hmmm....

Hmmm———— Seems that you know quite a bit about the Mueller investigation.
Can you give us some evidence why you think there are no collusions?
Prove to us that there are no collusions.

We are all waiting.

It's not really much of a story.
Yeah, I can see how snowflakes would not consider democrats committing crimes and treason 'not much of a story'.

:p

What exactly are these crimes and treasons?
Are you new here...or just ignore the bad things about Democrats?

Hillary's $100+ Million

Bill's $500k a speech from the KGB

Fat Tony Podesta working as an unregistered foreign agent for the KGB abd Russia Spy agency

John Podesta's thousands of unreported stock

Mueller, Holder, and Barry hiding Russian / KGB crimes of bribery, extortion, intimidation, buying politicians in an attempt to corner the US uranium market until after the Uranium One deal went through...

Barry knowing about Russian attempts to interfere, their Facebook ads, etc... AND DOING NOTHING...

The evidence to support all of this, unlike the libs' regarding non-existent Trump collusion, is real and has been presented.

You are hopelessly lost, dude. I truly hope that make an income off this crap because the alternative ain't great for you.
Once again you TALK shit but can't back up anything you say with evidence, as opposed to the evidence against those you defend.

In the future, when Fox starts backing away from their own narratives, it's probably time you do as well.

This story is 7 year old. Tell me snowflake, how are any of us worse off? I haven't noticed any problems.
According to snowflakes, America was / has been 'buggered' because of / by the Russians...they continue the witch hunt to in the tail on the responsible one...

....meanwhile existing evidence shows those traitors, colluders, and criminals are democrats.

Suddenly snowflakes are no longer interested when they learn Mueller, Holder, Barry, and the Clintons were at the heart of it all.

Hmmm....

Hmmm———— Seems that you know quite a bit about the Mueller investigation.
Can you give us some evidence why you think there are no collusions?
Prove to us that there are no collusions.

We are all waiting.
Sorry, bitch, but the burden of proof is on the accuser. And we have yet to see any after a year of fishing.

Forum List

Back