Can't really blame Trump for pushing the Uranium One deal....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Why should it really be ANY surprise that Trump.....berated by the barrage of surfacing evidence that his administration openly and repeatedly colluded with Russian spies and oligarchs.......will, in a desperate attempt.......try to shift the focus to Clinton and the Uranium One deal.....

Never mind that the allegation about Clinton has been debunked
Never mind that the State Dept. had a minor role in this deal
Never mind that the statute of limitations has long expired

The "best" way for Trump to stir up his dwindling base is to throw some red-meat at them in the guise of "blaming Clinton"......

Will it work???........ONLY with and among his CULT base.

Hillary Clinton: Uranium One Stories "Debunked Repeatedly" | Video ...
The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org
Trump is losing the blame game - Chicago Tribune
MSNBC Host Skewers Claims Clinton Helped Sell Uranium To Russians
Fox News Baselessly Blames Hillary Clinton For Uranium Deal

Why should it really be ANY surprise that Trump.....berated by the barrage of surfacing evidence that his administration openly and repeatedly colluded with Russian spies and oligarchs.......will, in a desperate attempt.......try to shift the focus to Clinton and the Uranium One deal.....

The "best" way for Trump to stir up his dwindling base is to throw some red-meat at them in the guise of "blaming Clinton"......

eyolution-of-defense-its-a-total-lie-fake-news-its-26107308.png

I love your sources.

giphy.gif

Yeah, it did involve Democrat crimes and treason and is being ignored by the liberal media ... and the DOJ ...

Yeah, it did involve Democrat crimes and treason and is being ignored by the liberal media ... and the DOJ ...

It's not really much of a story.

Yeah, I can see how snowflakes would not consider democrats committing crimes and treason 'not much of a story'.

:p

Yeah, I can see how snowflakes would not consider democrats committing crimes and treason 'not much of a story'.

This story is 7 year old. Tell me snowflake, how are any of us worse off? I haven't noticed any problems.

What exactly are these crimes and treasons?
Are you new here...or just ignore the bad things about Democrats?

Hillary's $100+ Million

Bill's $500k a speech from the KGB

Fat Tony Podesta working as an unregistered foreign agent for the KGB abd Russia Spy agency

John Podesta's thousands of unreported stock

Mueller, Holder, and Barry hiding Russian / KGB crimes of bribery, extortion, intimidation, buying politicians in an attempt to corner the US uranium market until after the Uranium One deal went through...

Barry knowing about Russian attempts to interfere, their Facebook ads, etc... AND DOING NOTHING...

The evidence to support all of this, unlike the libs' regarding non-existent Trump collusion, is real and has been presented.

no, delusional Russian tool.... it didn't.

Donald giving code word classified information to the Russian ambassador, however, probably was treasonous.

This story is 7 year old. Tell me snowflake, how are any of us worse off? I haven't noticed any problems.
According to snowflakes, America was / has been 'buggered' because of / by the Russians...they continue the witch hunt to in the tail on the responsible one...

....meanwhile existing evidence shows those traitors, colluders, and criminals are democrats.

Suddenly snowflakes are no longer interested when they learn Mueller, Holder, Barry, and the Clintons were at the heart of it all.

Hmmm....

Again, NO EVIDENCE OF A CRIME...as opposed to the evidence of crimes against Democrats.

What exactly are these crimes and treasons?
Are you new here...or just ignore the bad things about Democrats?

Hillary's $100+ Million

Bill's $500k a speech from the KGB

Fat Tony Podesta working as an unregistered foreign agent for the KGB abd Russia Spy agency

John Podesta's thousands of unreported stock

Mueller, Holder, and Barry hiding Russian / KGB crimes of bribery, extortion, intimidation, buying politicians in an attempt to corner the US uranium market until after the Uranium One deal went through...

Barry knowing about Russian attempts to interfere, their Facebook ads, etc... AND DOING NOTHING...

The evidence to support all of this, unlike the libs' regarding non-existent Trump collusion, is real and has been presented.

Sounds like a lot of nothing. All of that for ownership of a company that has just over $300 million in revenue? Sure. Not much of a story. A Russian company bought a Canadian company, end of story.

Again, how are we any worse off? I haven't noticed.

According to snowflakes, America was / has been 'buggered' because of / by the Russians...they continue the witch hunt to in the tail on the responsible one...

....meanwhile existing evidence shows those traitors, colluders, and criminals are democrats.

Suddenly snowflakes are no longer interested when they learn Mueller, Holder, Barry, and the Clintons were at the heart of it all.

Hmmm....

So the democrats helped get Trump elected? Yes I'm sure.

Opinions, speculation, 'not yet', 'just wait', etc is all snowflake butt-hurt, sore loser BS that gets you NOTHING...

...while snowflakes, dims, and their nedia continue to ignore real, proven, evidence-supported Liberal crimes.

Willing partisan accomplices to crime, sedition, betraysl, and treason...

56aeaac19ff1b2a2ed80d42ab316a893--george-soros-hypocrite.jpg

Opinions, speculation, 'not yet', 'just wait', etc is all snowflake butt-hurt, sore loser BS that gets you NOTHING...

...while snowflakes, dims, and their nedia continue to ignore real, proven, evidence-supported Liberal crimes.

Willing partisan accomplices to crime, sedition, betraysl, and treason...

56aeaac19ff1b2a2ed80d42ab316a893--george-soros-hypocrite.jpg

A Russian company bought a Canadian company. What is the problem?

But the Republicans want us to spend millions, possibly billions as they did in the last Clinton investigation, of tax payer dollars to find out there was never anything illegal done in the first place.

Forum List

Back