Mitch McConnell publicly floats Jeff Sessions as write-in alternative to Roy Moore

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I think the roy moore scandals are a pack of lies but the big thing is to keep the GOP in control of the senate. If roy loses it will be down to 51-49. Jeff Sessions has been a lousy AG anyway.

Mitch McConnell publicly floats Jeff Sessions as write-in alternative to Roy Moore

nov 14 2017 Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday publicly floated the idea of getting Attorney General Jeff Sessions to take his old Senate seat, as Republicans continue to seek alternatives to Judge Roy Moore.

McConnell made the comments to the Wall Street Journal's CEO Council while talking about who could mount a successful write-in campaign, like Sen. Lisa Murkowski did in Alaska in 2010. McConnell said she was popular in the state and was universally well-known, qualities that Sessions has in Alabama.

"The name being most often discussed may not be available, but the Alabamian who would fit that standard would be the attorney general," McConnell said. "He's totally well-known and is extremely popular in Alabama."

I think the roy moore scandals are a pack of lies but the big thing is to keep the GOP in control of the senate. If roy loses it will be down to 51-49. Jeff Sessions has been a lousy AG anyway.

nov 14 2017 Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday publicly floated the idea of getting Attorney General Jeff Sessions to take his old Senate seat, as Republicans continue to seek alternatives to Judge Roy Moore.

McConnell made the comments to the Wall Street Journal's CEO Council while talking about who could mount a successful write-in campaign, like Sen. Lisa Murkowski did in Alaska in 2010. McConnell said she was popular in the state and was universally well-known, qualities that Sessions has in Alabama.

"The name being most often discussed may not be available, but the Alabamian who would fit that standard would be the attorney general," McConnell said. "He's totally well-known and is extremely popular in Alabama."

Ted Cruz would make a fine AG

McConnell threw Jeff Sessions' name out there as a write-in hoping a few in Alabama were stupid enough to take the bait...do what he says...and thereby split the Republican vote.

Meaning, ominously, for Heartland Citizens of Good Faith, that the Republican leader is literally and calculatedly trying to get the Democrat elected...rather than deal with someone who will call him out when he goes Swamp Critter on us.

Truth is, I have heard enough on Judge Roy Moore to believe there was something wrong with him 40 years ago. Whether he was not all that sick and his sins exaggerated, or whether age has cured him...will be for the people of Alabama.

And they also have to consider, like America did with Trump and Clinton...whether they will accept old personality disorders over the current depravity of the Democratic Party.

Tough choice.

I had to take a risk on Trump...the alternative was depravity then too...so I buckled my seat belt and went with him. So far, though there's been a little turbulence....its been nothing like a ride on ConAir as it would have been with that depraved, avaricious, incompetent, treasonous, coat-tail riding, drunk bitch...Hillary Clinton.

Fuck Mitch McConnell. Also
Fuck Chuck Schumer. In Fact
Fuck the whole Swamp...except Jim Jordan and Trey Gowdy and Ron DeSantos....and a very few others....a rare few with both guts and integrity.

• Banned
Truth is, I have heard enough on Judge Roy Moore to believe there was something wrong with him 40 years ago. Whether he was not all that sick and his sins exaggerated, or whether age has cured him...will be for the people of Alabama.

Heard??? Anybody can say anything, you nitwit. Let's have some evidence.

Forum List

Back