Can't believe my boss can be this stupid

I was headed out to lunch and he heard one of the female coworkers call me cheap. And then he says......"fbj it's not good when the ladies call you cheap"

I wanted to respond with......"well given me a fucking raise and I wont have to be cheap anymore."

I'm cheap because I don't make shit and have to budget

awwww... the bitches thought you were "cheap" and your "stupid" boss said get it together.

you really are a mess socially.

no wonder you sound so insane.

I was headed out to lunch and he heard one of the female coworkers call me cheap. And then he says......"fbj it's not good when the ladies call you cheap"

I wanted to respond with......"well given me a fucking raise and I wont have to be cheap anymore."

... also, apparently, he
Doesn’t know that you like it when women use you for money to get them lunch… (you did say that once before, right?)

I remember buying lunch for a chick, several times. I never expected or wanted anything from it. I was just being friendly.

Then apparently we were a "couple", and I had to explain I was not interested.

I don't buy lunch for anyone now. Too risky.

a chick??

fbj: "Can't believe my boss can be this stupid"

One significant indicator is that you are still working there.

Make yourself more valuable, and either earn that pay raise, or go somewhere else and earn more.

I know I've said this before, and I think it might have been to you even. Sucking air...... is a not reason to get paid more.

If you really think you are worth more money than you are currently being paid, then prove it. I knew a guy who was working as a tech for $11/hr, and he had an engineering degree. "well they should pay me more". No....... The job you are doing.... is an $11/hr job. Go get a job that pays more.

He looked at my like I just beamed down from mars. Which was funny, because he was from Laos. Asian people... love them. <3

Guess what.... He put out his resume, got a job.... as an engineer.... and now he's paid $60K a year (starting engineer pay).

Then there was this other idiot. American moron, no degree, no skills, no abilities... doing a $12/hr job. He was complaining "I've been here 4 years, and they haven't given me a raise!"

Well if you are worth more money, why don't you find a job somewhere else that pays more?

"Well I looked, but all the jobs like this, pay $10/hr. No one else will pay as much as I make here"

THEN SHUT UP YOU MORON.

Here's a hint..... real simple.... if you are in fact worth more than you are paid at your current job, then you should be able to find someone who will pay you more.

IF you can't find anyone that will pay you even as much as you are being paid now.... then you are not worth more. You likely are over paid.

I'm not concerned about a pay raise right now. I'm getting another raise in July and my plan is to stay here until 2019 since the job is stable with benefits

awwww... the bitches thought you were "cheap" and your "stupid" boss said get it together.

I will get it together when I get bigger raises

Good come back...

If he ask you to take a drug test tell him:

"Seriously boss man? You know you don't pay me enough to afford drugs"

:)

And that's why you won't and shouldn't, you attention whore loser.

I wanted to respond with......"well given [sic] me a fucking raise and I wont have to be cheap anymore."

You don't make shit because you're a semi-literate attention whore who's out to lunch.

Thank you Pot.
Signed,
Kettle

??????

you need to have it together to GET bigger raises.

No one owes you anything.

I wanted to respond with......"well given [sic] me a fucking raise and I wont have to be cheap anymore."

You don't make shit because you're a semi-literate attention whore who's out to lunch.

Thank you Pot.
Signed,
Kettle

he's a lot of things. he's not an illiterate attention whore.

project much?

Thank you Pot.
Signed,
Kettle

project much?

You're only semi-literate yourself, and you're not paying attention.

Thank you Pot.
Signed,
Kettle

project much?

see, you're not semi-literate, you're just a vile person. she probably should have just left it at that.

and luckily i'm smarter than you are. so it's all good.

That is kind of unusual - if a guy bought me lunch, I would think he was interest, but I would not assume!
I think I'd wait to see if he made a move for a kiss or something :)

This was at a place of work. Not randomly "hey let's get together on thursday". We were all of us, going to a Chinese place, and she didn't have money.

I was being nice. Not trying to have a date. Besides, who has a "date" with co-workers at the cheap Chinese place? Granted I personally have never been on a date... but call me crazy, but I never thought "Co-worker cheap chinese lunch date" was a 'thing'.

Nevertheless.... suddenly she thinks we're a 'couple', and I had to explain we were not. I spent about one month 'explaining' it to her.

Thank you Pot.
Signed,
Kettle

project much?

see [sic], you're not semi-literate, you're just a vile person. she [sic] probably should have just left it at that.

and [sic] luckily i'm [sic] smarter than you are. so [sic] it's all good.

So far, you have yet to establish that you're even smarter than fbj-attention whore. Start by taking a remedial English class, moron.

... also, apparently, he
Doesn’t know that you like it when women use you for money to get them lunch… (you did say that once before, right?)

I remember buying lunch for a chick, several times. I never expected or wanted anything from it. I was just being friendly.

a chick??

You need a euphemism explained?

Urban Dictionary: chick

The nicest way to refer to any female. A completely non-derrogatory comment, that in general is non-offensive to women and better than most alternative

... also, apparently, he

a chick??

The nicest way to refer to any female. A completely non-derrogatory comment, that in general is non-offensive to women and better than most alternative

It isn't a "euphemism". It's not a "nice" way to refer to women. How about you just call her a woman.

Or did you not understand that the meaning of "chuck" is obvious. It's your use of the term that was questionable.

... also, apparently, he

a chick??

It isn't a "euphemism". It's not a "nice" way to refer to women. How about you just call her a woman.

Or did you not understand that the meaning of "chuck" is obvious. It's your use of the term that was questionable.

She didn't mind. Nor has it bothered a single woman I've been around to date. And given this chick apparently thought we were together, means obviously being called a 'chick' didn't bother the chick that much.

It bothers you. Well, when I care what you think, I'll let you know. Until then, assume I don't.

you need to have it together to GET bigger raises.

No one owes you anything.

Right now, Ongoing Money matters more to me than More Money

Forum List

Back