Candace Owens banned from twitter for posting a tweet by NYT reporter

How is this race relations?
I wonder if Candice Owen ever paid back the money she took from whites in that racial discrimination suit she filed?

Was she discriminated against?

According to her there is no more racial discrimination and people doing what she did are acting like victims. But you guys don't care, you'll support any dumb ass black sellout as long as they validate your beliefs.

Yeah, just imagine all those white antifa protesters calling Candce Owens and the Black police officers at the scene race traitors. Antifa are a bunch of unhinged monkeys... the new Democrat party in motion

You got it backwards. You conservatives are unhinged and Owens is a loon.

Says the man who never made a friend outside of his own race, and that single one was Samir Shabazz

It's no surprise that in your twisted mind, your hatred and racism is normal and ok.

Intelligent black people must scare the shit out of low IQ blacks like yourself.

I wonder if Candice Owen ever paid back the money she took from whites in that racial discrimination suit she filed?

According to her there is no more racial discrimination and people doing what she did are acting like victims. But you guys don't care, you'll support any dumb ass black sellout as long as they validate your beliefs.

Validate my beliefs? who said I agree with everything she has to say about race relations? But I do believe she has a right to hers, and I think if she's selling anyone out its the Liars on the left who use their race. I didn't even know who she was before this week but when I looked her up, I found her story, where one of her fellow Blacks who worked at Twitter sent her hundreds of fake Tweets from supossed White men calling her the N word plus sending her threats. All because she was about to help uncover this very same practice through an online anti- bullying program she was trying to develop. Maybe she wants to disasociate herself from Liars like this who feel that any means justifies their ends.
And yeah, I would support her decision to stand up for herself or do you feel the need to keep black women in their place?

Yeah, just imagine all those white antifa protesters calling Candce Owens and the Black police officers at the scene race traitors. Antifa are a bunch of unhinged monkeys... the new Democrat party in motion

Antifa is not unhinged? are you fucking crazy or did you not watch the same video? No one has a right to form a mob and protest someone eating breakfast. hurling filthy insults .... those are your heroes? your the loon

Antifa is not unhinged? are you fucking crazy or did you not watch the same video? No one has a right to form a mob and protest someone eating breakfast. hurling filthy insults .... those are your heroes? your the loon

Funny how the police are never around to control these animals from assaulting others. Proof once again of the value of carrying a gun. Maybe one of those high power capsicum sprays that shoot 30 feet might be nice. Society breaks down as the Leftist dirt are allowed to attack civilized people until law and order are forced upon the private citizen to reign in on their own.

A gasoline flame thrower might be a nice way to meet the next bunch of antifa hoodlums with.

Says the man who never made a friend outside of his own race, and that single one was Samir Shabazz

It's no surprise that in your twisted mind, your hatred and racism is normal and ok.

Intelligent black people must scare the shit out of low IQ blacks like yourself.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I apparently made at least 1 really good friend who as white since I was marred to her.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Candice Owens is a dumb ass. She fears me.

Validate my beliefs? who said I agree with everything she has to say about race relations? But I do believe she has a right to hers, and I think if she's selling anyone out its the Liars on the left who use their race. I didn't even know who she was before this week but when I looked her up, I found her story, where one of her fellow Blacks who worked at Twitter sent her hundreds of fake Tweets from supossed White men calling her the N word plus sending her threats. All because she was about to help uncover this very same practice through an online anti- bullying program she was trying to develop. Maybe she wants to disasociate herself from Liars like this who feel that any means justifies their ends.
And yeah, I would support her decision to stand up for herself or do you feel the need to keep black women in their place?

She has the right to her opinion an we have the right to say that based on reality her opinion is wacko. Keep black women un their place? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

All my life I've known strong black women and Owens is not one of them. She is weak and stupid, an embarrassment to the legacy of great black women such as Tubman, Coretta Scott King, Madame CJ Walker, Mary McCleod Bethune, Fannie Lou Hamer, Shirley Chisolm, Barbara Jordan and many others.

The only reason you are here talking your shit is because Owens validates your racist beliefs. If she was Jamelle Hill, a very intelligent black woman with more standing than this token pushed out by a conservative organization to be used to try sucking blacks into the republican party, you would do what you guys did when there was a thread here about her. Tell her to shut up and know her place. Or how she should be grateful to whites.

Owens is a sellout with significant mental issues.

Last edited:

I am saying that the president is out there telling people the media is their enemy and now people in the media are being threatened death by right wingers. So the president is unhinged and sowing violence. That's where it starts, not Antifa.

She has the right to her opinion an we have the right to say that based on reality her opinion is wacko. Keep black women un their place? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

All my life I've known strong black women and Owens is not one of them. She is weak and stupid, an embarrassment to the legacy of great black women such as Tubman, Coretta Scott King, Madame CJ Walker, Mary McCleod Bethune, Fannie Lou Hamer, Shirley Chisolm, Barbara Jordan and many others.

The only reason you are here talking your shit is because Owens validates your racist beliefs. If she was Jamelle Hill, a very intelligent black woman with more standing than this token pushed out by a conservative organization to be used to try sucking blacks into the republican party, you would do what you guys did when there was a thread here about her. Tell her to shut up and know her place. Or how she should be grateful to whites.

Owens is a sellout with significant mental issues.

Got it! Someone like her has different ideas and its a threat to you. As I said I probably dont agree with everything she says. I'm probably way more of a liberal than she is but You resort to calling people like her crazy, who obviously isnt. Calling her a token, when I can listen to her talk and see she has her own mind pretty well.... Calling people crazy to shut them up is a very well useful tactic its well understood. THey did that back in the Soviet Union and Cuba... only they went further and completely locked up political opponents.
I only had to see the video of antifa punks harrasing her , calling her names and furthermore.... it was another black activist who sent her hundreds of emails telling her to DIE N***.
This other woman your talking about Jamelle Hill? I'm sorry, I never saw that thread so dont try lumping me in with "YOU GUYS" Nice try.

I am saying that the president is out there telling people the media is their enemy and now people in the media are being threatened death by right wingers. So the president is unhinged and sowing violence. That's where it starts, not Antifa.

Well, I believe Trump mispoke. He probably should have said there are elements in the media which are enemy to the American people... which would be true when you see Networks falling in line with each other giving the same news stories verbatum, the same line without doing fact checking it does everyone a big miservice. And if you were Trump and you constantly had every news organization accusing you of colluding with Russians when you did not, you wouldn't have much respect for them either.

This shit isnt about racism. Its about politics.
Its sad, TBH

No, it's about racism as well. I'm convinced that people like her really hate white folk.

As for politics, Maxine Waters can love all over Louis Farrakhan, who openly calls white people white devils and says Jews are satanic.

However, if white neo-Nazi types wear a Trump hat then all of a sudden Trump is a racist, even though he has publically condemned them.

concern%2Btroll.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Well, I believe Trump mispoke. He probably should have said there are elements in the media which are enemy to the American people... which would be true when you see Networks falling in line with each other giving the same news stories verbatum, the same line without doing fact checking it does everyone a big miservice. And if you were Trump and you constantly had every news organization accusing you of colluding with Russians when you did not, you wouldn't have much respect for them either.
giphy.gif

#TooFunny

Not likely. Just to illustrate her opportunistic, self serving tendencies,
she received the help of the NAACP, in her alleged racism case, then, when the timing was right, flipped her script.

"In April 2018, Connecticut NAACP president Scot X. Esdaile, who had defended Owens when she was the victim of an alleged hate crime in 2007 and helped her receive a $37,500 settlement, was interviewed by Mic. He was "shocked" to learn that Owens had become conservative, sharing: "We’re very saddened and disappointed in her." "It seems to me that she’s now trying to play to a different type of demographic." According to the Atlanta Black Star, Owens now claims to dislike the NAACP. In an interview with Chicago's Morning Answer, Owens stated:

"I mean, the NAACP is one of the worst groups for black people. All they do is jump on a platform, and they never talk about real issues that are facing the black community. It’s all about PR for them, so I’m sure if they’re involved then it’s got to be absolute BS."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Funny how you say that to a man who married outside of his race.

Intelligent blacks scare the shit out of dumb whites like you. That's why you like Owens, she is the good black who knows her place and does not desire greatness.

Forum List

Back