Candace Owens banned from twitter for posting a tweet by NYT reporter

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Candance Owens posted following tweet:
Dj2ZzIVVAAENEXk.jpg:large

It didn't take long for twitter to correct her:

images

The irony, she practices "hate speech". But the NYT reporter is for sure a "hero" who not only doesn't get suspended, but is hired!

Turns out, it matters quite a bit which group the hate speech is directed to.

This shit isnt about racism. Its about politics.
Its sad, TBH

images

The irony, she practices "hate speech". But the NYT reporter is for sure a "hero" who not only doesn't get suspended, but is hired!

Turns out, it matters quite a bit which group the hate speech is directed to -

THAT IT DOES !!

upload_2018-8-6_14-14-29.jpeg

images

THAT IT DOES !!

View attachment 208812
Yep. That's the point we here in favor of free speech have been making: there's a double standard to what is considered "hate speech."

Candice Owens, now Alex jones, who's next? Rush Limbaugh? Anyone and everyone who disagrees with left media?

And yet the left will spew garbage from their lips and say the Right is oppressing THEM!

Gun confiscations begin in Florida......

We're rapidly approaching the point none thought possible.

images

THAT IT DOES !!

View attachment 208812
Yep. That's the point we here in favor of free speech have been making: there's a double standard to what is considered "hate speech."

we here my Texas ass, dont include intelligent people --- the Trumpdrones here, no one else.

images

THAT IT DOES !!

View attachment 208812

we here my Texas ass, dont include intelligent people --- the Trumpdrones here, no one else.
Are you saying that Trump drones are the only ones who are interested in preserving free speech?

images

THAT IT DOES !!

View attachment 208812

Are you saying that Trump drones are the only ones who are interested in preserving free speech?
Only in as far as it concerns them. Doubt you’ll ever see a Trump drone defending the free speech rights of a BLM protestor, or an athlete taking a knee.

images

THAT IT DOES !!

View attachment 208812

Only in as far as it concerns them. Doubt you’ll ever see a Trump drone defending the free speech rights of a BLM protestor, or an athlete taking a knee.

Looting and rioting is not free speech.

It's very important to maintain the rights for groups like BLM so that they can say their stupid shit and we can identify them.

How is this race relations?

A mod moved it here, if I have the energy I will request it being moved again. I posted it in politics, but perhaps it should be in media.

I wonder if Candice Owen ever paid back the money she took from whites in that racial discrimination suit she filed?

Forum List

Back