Canadian police beating and arresting citizens in the street for supporting convoys.

dH5jgYF.gif

giggle.gif
Oddball

I guess it's bad to beat protestors in Canada but acceptable in the U.S.

Just curious,........is it OK to run those over in the streets like many argued for and supported here?
So.......No.
:up:

yep thsts his answer indeed. :abgg2q.jpg:

Just curious,........is it OK to run those over in the streets like many argued for and supported here?
You mean like the dc police on Jan 6 thst beat up trump supporters fir just walking in the streets carrying signs in support of trump and not doing anything about the Demoncrat funded antifa and blm just standing watching letting it happen when they beat up children and the elderly trump supporters a month before the event.? Uh trollboy,none of us called thst acceptable,you and coyote did of course but not us. :uhoh3:

And, the left was carrying their water.

View attachment 599039
A certain trollboy here doesn’t seem to want to talk about how we called only running over the Demoncrat funded antifa and blm fir their starting fires burning down buildings.apples and oranges compared to canada,what a trollboy

Unlike BLM, they are not blocking streets, littering, murdering, burning or looting. Please be honest.
:thankusmile: That’s what I just got done saying.:thup:
Paid commie lover of course in her I should say ITS bias,wants to leave out thst key little detail of course.ITS nose grows miles long across the globe when getting owned in a discussion and proven wrong.

That is funny…last I heard when protesters were blocking streets you were applauding new laws allowing people to run them over.
Has there been any of that in THIS protest? If so, I missed it. The only thing even vaguely similar was a person who ran OVER protesters, not the other way around. Should these protesters be arrested, tried, and imprisoned? It begins to appear that this is precisely what Canada's government wants to do. FTR... IF any of these protesters begin to behave like those who rioted, looted, and burned things last year, I'm all for prosecuting them.

BACK THE BLUE!
As long as they support our Constitution, I agree. Beyond THAT, they should be taking their chances, like the rest of us. A LEO that "follows orders" that are illegal, isn't a "law enforcer" any longer. They've set themselves on the side of tyranny. Whatever happens in that case, they asked for it.

Pretty sure that DeSantis statute was very specific and had nothing to do with legalizing intentional, vehicular homicide. Why lie? It was about escaping crowds that surround a vehicle and threaten its occupants. THAT I fully support. Until these thugs know they are taking personal risks, they'll continue to kill and injure others.

As long as they support our Constitution, I agree. Beyond THAT, they should be taking their chances, like the rest of us. A LEO that "follows orders" that are illegal, isn't a "law enforcer" any longer. They've set themselves on the side of tyranny. Whatever happens in that case, they asked for it.

For a very long time, I believed this was called The Nuremberg Principle. Only within the past few years did I come to learn that it is only one of a long list of Nuremberg Principles, that this one is properly called The Fourth Nuremberg Principle.

Asking Coyote to be honest is like asking a fly not to eat shit.
I know. She once told me she didn't advocate for BLM/Antifa blocking streets. This looks to me like she is advocating for exactly that by her calling out people who support the Truckers Protest. Trouble is, this protest truly is PEACEFUL and they ARE NOT BLOCKING roads.

They were dragging people out of their cars and beating them. They were being more than “ obnoxious”.

OK. Color that VERY obnoxious. When someone starts breaking into your car and trying to drag you out to beat you, that is usually a good spot to begin shooting people.
Still of the THOUSANDS of Floyd rioters who injured thousands and did 2 billion in property damage in 2020, I bet hardly one of them actually knew Floyd or was affected by his death, most of them probably just exploiting the opportunity to run amok and rob, steal and burn. But these truckers are literally having their lives and way of life taken from them for no good reason and have drawn the line fighting for their survival. That was my point, that while both blocked streets, each was done for entirely different reasons and circumstances so should NOT be equated.

Forum List

Back