Canadian police beating and arresting citizens in the street for supporting convoys.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
These citizens around the country Canada,Australia,Israel,New Zealand and others i just am not aware of im sure,,they are all finding out first hand what it was like to live in nazi germany or russia under stalin.

thats what those cowardly police were doing when they were confronted by them and ran away,to get reinformcements like the chickenshit cowards they are.​

Last edited:
These citizens around the country Canada,Australia,Israel,New Zealand and others i just am not aware of im sure,,they are all finding out first hand what it was like to live in nazi germany or russia under stalin.

That is funny…last I heard when protesters were blocking streets you were applauding new laws allowing people to run them over.

That is funny…last I heard when protesters were blocking streets you were applauding new laws allowing people to run them over.
They're something, aren't they? :lol:

Unfortunately you have to close this thread. No source, no link, too bad, so sad.

Last edited:

And, the left was carrying their water.

1644369734684.png

I guess it's bad to beat protestors in Canada but acceptable in the U.S.

Just curious,........is it OK to run those over in the streets like many argued for and supported here?

Pigs in a blanket. Fry 'em like Canadian Bacon.

I guess it's bad to beat protestors in Canada but acceptable in the U.S.

Just curious,........is it OK to run those over in the streets like many argued for and supported here?

If you don't know their intentions and fear for your life?!? Yes.

Any evidence of these protestors killing and attacking people?

If you don't know their intentions and fear for your life?!? Yes.

Any evidence of these protestors killing and attacking people?

If Canadians are stuck decades fighting for their rights I imagine there will be episodes.

thats what those cowardly police were doing when they were confronted by them and ran away,to get reinformcements like the chickenshit cowards they are.​

I don't get it. You post a thread saying "Canadian police beating and arresting citizens in the street for supporting convoys." I follow your link and it is to some vaccine impact site, but not one picture or video of these beatings. I'm from America and have traveled a lot in Missouri. You gotta show me for me to take you serious. What are you telling me. Not one damned Canadian in Ottawa or where ever it is has a Fkn cellphone. We had a mob attack on our Capital here in the US. Those idiots were filming, live streaming and posting shots of beating police, tramping their own people on the Capital steps and filming a woman getting shot trying to climb in through the final defenses of the House and posted them everywhere, yet the Canucks can't post a single picture suitable to support this thread. Give me a break! Don't tell me about it. Show me the blood.

What will some police (not all) beating and arresting citizens for supporting the protesters say when they are judged?

That they were following orders? is that it?

NO GOOD!

After Nazi Germany fell, people with that lame excuse were hanged.

I don't get it. You post a thread saying "Canadian police beating and arresting citizens in the street for supporting convoys." I follow your link and it is to some vaccine impact site, but not one picture or video of these beatings. I'm from America and have traveled a lot in Missouri. You gotta show me for me to take you serious. What are you telling me. Not one damned Canadian in Ottawa or where ever it is has a Fkn cellphone. We had a mob attack on our Capital here in the US. Those idiots were filming, live streaming and posting shots of beating police, tramping their own people on the Capital steps and filming a woman getting shot trying to climb in through the final defenses of the House and posted them everywhere, yet the Canucks can't post a single picture suitable to support this thread. Give me a break! Don't tell me about it. Show me the blood.

Much of it is being suppressed by the media, but you can find it if you look...

BeachMilk on Gab: 'Police in Canada order truckers to remove their v…'

Forum List

Back