Illegal strip searches. Mishandled evidence. Slapdash raids. How nine Canadian police forces continued flouting the law despite judges’ warnings

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Slowly but surely, Canadian media and citizens are realizing how damaging the Security Industrial Complex has been to Canadas reputation and economy.

Too late, I fear, but maybe the next generation will start imprisoning some of the pedos in our police forces, particularly in creepy Ontario, and having them sit in prison for their abuses. Let THEIR families struggle and suffer as so many in Canada have due to the unaccountable cowards.

We have weak, scared leaders who don't want to lose votes from the cults. If I were a politician, breaking the public unions of abusive agencies would be my openly stated objective. I assure you the public at large supports this.

The Canadian leadership has lost its ever loving mind. . . BUT? That is what happens when you are enslaved to the Commonwealth, and part of the NWO. :rolleyes:

Illegal strip searches. Mishandled evidence. Slapdash raids. How nine Canadian police forces continued flouting the law despite judges’ warnings​

These systemic abuses are found among the more than 600 rulings over the past decade where judges found police committed serious Charter violations.​

,o1 a-4.jpg

". . . Prince Albert was one of nine police services across Canada that had a systemic problem of officers violating people’s Charter rights, Torstar found after an extensive investigation of court decisions in recent years.

These were not one-off cases or excusable mistakes by officers. The courts found these police services continued to flout the law despite judges having already raised concern about officers’ conduct.

These systemic abuses are found among the more than 600 court rulings over the past decade where judges concluded that officers committed serious Charter violations. Since 2017, the rulings have occurred at a rate of two per week, a Torstar investigation found.

A spokesperson for Prince Albert police said the service has taken steps to address the systemic issues identified in the search warrant cases, including administrative reviews, consultations with the Crown, other experts and neighbouring police agencies.

“The police service is concerned with systemic issues identified through the courts and continues to work to address concerns cited by the courts or the public,” said Charlene Tebbutt, media co-ordinator for Prince Albert police.

“Our police members regularly participate in training and information sessions aimed at upgrading their skills and knowledge around police procedure and processes,” she added.

In Edmonton, a provincial court judge estimated in 2018 that 13 per cent of people arrested by police had their Charter rights violated by being detained for more than 24 hours — a “systemic and ongoing” problem the judge described as “egregious.” (A spokesperson for the Edmonton police said the service is aware of the ruling and has been working with the Crown and other stakeholders to address the issue.)"

. . . I fear, this is not an accident though, the issue is deeper, it is structural, and globally systemic.

iu

"The number one trend on Twitter Canada today is #TrudeauIsDestroyingCanada as more and more Canadians wake up to the fact that Justin Trudeau doesn’t care about them.. . "

THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU…​

Ontario is where the economic and civil liberty abuses are destroying us. $30K Government debt per capita, twice the debt of California.

The police state in Ontario (and more broadly, Canada) is strong...

Last edited:
Ontario is where the economic and civil liberty abuses are destroying us. $30K Government debt per capita, twice the debt of California.

The police state in Ontario (and more broadly, Canada) is strong...
This is one of the articles covered in that video. I think you will enjoy it.

;)

Establishment POV.

Citizen POV

Forum List

Back