Canadian Minister Heading South For Surgery

No...

The fact that we can't afford to "reform" healthcare as proposed by stupid hack politicians is reason not to reform healthcare...

And this is what makes it so crazy. We "can't afford" to make changes, but we can somehow afford the more expensive status quo?

Status quo isn't more expensive...

Which is why the Senate bill reduces the deficit over ten years and reduces it even more over the following ten years. Or why Massachusetts, which has a state-level plan similar to the Senate bill but without the cost controls, is seeing health care grow more slowly than the rest of the nation.

Clearly this is reason not to reform healthcare.

Clearly. Don't you know that? :eusa_eh:

Both of you have been so fooled by the progressive propoganda that you actually believe the government is the answer and will actually make things better.

I can't convince you guys that your religion of faith in government is wrong, that would be like trying to argue with a catholic about the follies of their religion, you will just lash out at me.

I know of people who go over to Europe to have lap band surgery because it's cheaper. Do they hate American health care? No, it's just too expensive. Reform really isn't about the quality of our health care system. We do have some of the greatest health care in the world. The part that needs reforming is the outrageous costs and expensive health insurance that is keeping many Americans from seeking this great health care system. Perhaps he came to get his surgery here because the best doctor is in the U.S. but to state this as an argument that we don't need health reform because non-Americans are flocking here for medical services is not a valid reason.

I know of people who go over to Europe to have lap band surgery because it's cheaper. Do they hate American health care? No, it's just too expensive. Reform really isn't about the quality of our health care system. We do have some of the greatest health care in the world. The part that needs reforming is the outrageous costs and expensive health insurance that is keeping many Americans from seeking this great health care system. Perhaps he came to get his surgery here because the best doctor is in the U.S. but to state this as an argument that we don't need health reform because non-Americans are flocking here for medical services is not a valid reason.

This spammer makes a good point.

Both of you have been so fooled by the progressive propoganda that you actually believe the government is the answer and will actually make things better.

I can't convince you guys that your religion of faith in government is wrong, that would be like trying to argue with a catholic about the follies of their religion, you will just lash out at me.

You might want to take a step back for a second Plymco and remember who you are addressing those remarks to. The way you went about addressing us is not any good either way.

You might want to take a step back for a second Plymco and remember who you are addressing those remarks to. The way you went about addressing us is not any good either way.

Its the truth as far as what I hear out of you guys on this "ObamaPelosiCare" stuff goes. You continue to come out and make comments supporting the atrocious progressive plan.

If you feel slighted or offended by what i said you should re-examine your comment and the comment it supports that I quoted above.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back