Canadian Israeli consultate taken occupied by protestors

I'm on the side of fairness.

The video clearly shows there were no shortages in Gaza, people lived normaly, drove cars, went to school, had food and medical supplies.

All the nonsense Hamas and others claim were 'blockaded' in gaza from getting the video clearly shows are not true.

This is the essense of hamas propaganda, make outragious claims and a number of people in the west will believe every word and protest like mad over conditions that don't really exist.

Well they probably exist, but may not be as visible. A lack of food, water and electricity is not that visible on the video, neither is the proof that their isn't. The video only shows that Gaza is a civilized area and relatively wealthy environment (houses, ...) compared to other regions in the world.

But it sure is worse off now, after the recent conflict it probably won't be that pretty anymore and Hamas is one of the 2 biggest responsible factors for this.

Last edited:
Everone knows the entire world was lying about the conditions in Gaza.

Only the governmnet of Israel tells the truth , everyone else lies.

See how foolish it looks to back a government wthout question?

Im sure someone will be along to call them Nazis soon.

No I would call them far left idiots! Basically their are segments of the Jewish community that are cowards, just like the other far left side. They fear the Islamic facist just like the rest of the far left does, but instead of combating it like the brave men and women in Israel are doing, they try to appease them. They say look Islamofacists if we protest for you and spew out anti-Israel, anti-american and anti-western rhetoric will you leave us alone and let us live in peace? Please, we also have brought cookies and ice cream!

Funny that you posted from hippie waste centers in SF and Colorado! These people are always trying to appease and fight for causes counter to the state and their country. Look at the stance they take on illegal immigration! Illegal immigration is hurting CA more than anyother state. CA is about to be bankrupt, there hospital work on negative budgets, their schools are over-welmed with free-loaders, welfare is going to non-US citizens and the gang violence and crime is always high within the illegal alien community!

Funny they say to Israel stop bombing civilian, yet like the other hypocrits on the left and in the Muslim community, they never hold Hamas accountable for STARTING the current conflict.

In fact I think this siege of Gaza will advance Peace! How so? Because Hamas is NOT a legitimate peace partner! They have never said they will live with Israel. They make ridiculous demands! Offer nothing to Israel. Consistently call for Israel's destructions! And have repeatedly on a daily basis attacked Israeli civilians!

I just hope Israel has the balls to weather the international hypocrisy and see through this operation until the end whether it be 6 months or even a year.

Last edited:
Everone knows the entire world was lying about the conditions in Gaza.
Exactly the conditions in Gaza were not that bad (until well the war, but war is hell so blow it out your ass), well unless you were a Christian that was (notice I didn't say Jew, because you get killed on site)!

Only the governmnet of Israel tells the truth , everyone else lies.
Damn right! Shit TM that is the only truthfully thing I have every heard you say! :clap2:

I m confused (the video), you are on the side of Israel right?

What he is showing is the truth, when the leftist idiot and Muslim hypocritics, are blind to and refuse to see!

There was no humanitarina crisis in Gaza! These people had food, fuel, electricity, no harassment by terrorist missiles, freedom to move around, etc. Where were starving people in these videos?

See dumbass like TM fall right into the propaganda from Hamas, because they are gullible people or blinded by their antisemitism or in most case both!

Forum List

Back