canada Teaching Anti-Americanism

You are a true representative of the canuck nation....delusional, impotent and irrelevant.

While I agree with your sentiment...it is important because canada is a supposed ally who has lived off the success of the United States of American since its inception. Whether we like it or not, they are part of North America, so we need to keep a close eye on these shifty little bastards. canada is a breeding ground for terrorists and they teach children to hate Americans.

Then cut them off and watch them wither on the vine, unless their more "enlightened" cousins in Europe want to bail Canada's ass out.

While I agree with your sentiment...it is important because canada is a supposed ally who has lived off the success of the United States of American since its inception. Whether we like it or not, they are part of North America, so we need to keep a close eye on these shifty little bastards. canada is a breeding ground for terrorists and they teach children to hate Americans.

Then cut them off and watch them wither on the vine, unless their more "enlightened" cousins in Europe want to bail Canada's ass out.

Well, we know the Euromites won't help canada. I would love to cut them off...but, that is why I am providing USMB with public service announcements highlighting the atrocities of canada...and I need to remind my fellow conservatives...TED CRUZ IS A FUCKIN CANADIAN. He was brought up in this anti-American environment.

I am going to defend my former country and kinsmen by saying from the outside America does look like a bully, tyrant and evil...

Take off your rose colour glasses and see this fine nation as it is...

Killings in the streets by thugs, gangs, and crazy white suburban nutters, and what should the rest of the world view this country as?

Then let talk about those two wars of late...

I mean Iraq had what to do with Al Qaeda?

Also failing to finish the job in Afghanistan right after invading was very sad and pathetic and should haunt Bush to his grave...

Now I will disagree with the assumption that 9/11 was a inside job, but take a moment and realize America has been known to lie before and claim the enemy attacked them while it was our own nation setting up the lie like the escalation of Vietnam and the lie about the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, so it would be easy to believe that the American government created another lie to unleash it war machine onto the world once again...

So it should be us Canadians that should not trust the Evil Empire that is our neighbor to the south, and maybe the U.S. should learn from Canada and be more like them and less like the former Soviet Union...

Now I will let you have the bully pulpit and yes I do live in the states, but view a good majority of America as being ignorant, stupid, and full of savages from all walks of life, but more so from the right than the left...:eek:

I am going to defend my former country and kinsmen by saying from the outside America does look like a bully, tyrant and evil...

Killings in the streets by thugs, gangs, and crazy white suburban nutters, and what should the rest of the world view this country as?

Also failing to finish the job in Afghanistan right after invading was very sad and pathetic and should haunt Bush to his grave...

Now I will disagree with the assumption that 9/11 was a inside job, but take a moment and realize America has been known to lie before and claim the enemy attacked them while it was our own nation setting up the lie like the escalation of Vietnam and the lie about the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, so it would be easy to believe that the American government created another lie to unleash it war machine onto the world once again...

So it should be us Canadians that should not trust the Evil Empire that is our neighbor to the south, and maybe the U.S. should learn from Canada and be more like them and less like the former Soviet Union...

Now I will let you have the bully pulpit and yes I do live in the states, but view a good majority of America as being ignorant, stupid, and full of savages from all walks of life, but more so from the right than the left...:eek:

So you support canadians teaching their children anti-American propaganda?

Did you know that canadians, throughout history, have been teaching their children to hate America and Americans

NEVER TRUST canada and canadians.

This has been a public service announcement to prevent conservatives from backing a canadian idiot for President of the United States.

So, anti Americanism is wrong, but anti Canada is good; phew, what a loony.

By the way, you chaps were more than a little late for two world wars and you started most of the other wars since 1945.
of course a muslim is going to be a fan of canada. you guys have pretty much taken it over havent you - sharia law and all. And where do you get anti-canadian...all of my posts are about loving and helping canada. They just need a little love and support.

Your comment remind me of man that beat their woman and then tell their woman that the reason why they got the beating was because you love them so much, and would have not done it had they just done as you said and not as you do...:doubt:

Obviously, you haven't read the articles, JS

I support your right to have a ignorant view even though I disagree with you...

I do not find it anti-American when pointing out the facts that America is a tyrant, bully, and liar, but hey I know you love the propaganda as long as it is the U.S. selling the lies and no one better ever point out the many lies of this country...:doubt:

I am going to defend my former country and kinsmen by saying from the outside America does look like a bully, tyrant and evil...:

Yet people still flock to the United States in droves, and with the exception of those individuals fortunate and hard-working enough to have excess capital, not many are going the other way.

That Americans do not look to our Government to protect ourselves, but are rather willing and able to do it for ourselves; just as we will not allow our Government to disarm us. Unlike the Canadian citizenry which allowed itself to be disarmed, lest the Saskatoon Moose Hunting Club rise up on a Tuesday afternoon, defeat the Canadian military and sack Ottawa.

Iraq has nothing to do with Al Queda in terms of the 9/11 attacks, though they have been a safe location for training and the like. Iraq was about Saddam Hussein's stupid plan to try to assassinate President Bush I.

The real way of dealing with both countries should have been to CARPET NUKE them.

LOL. Interesting that you compare the US to Russia considering CANADA is the one that has socialized medicine, education, and the like. Maybe Canada should find the snowball they threw the nation's nuts away in and have them surgically reattached.

I take PRIDE in being that "ignorant, stupid, savage" type of American. That's the sort of people that FOUNDED this nation. People like my relatives.

I support your right to have a ignorant view even though I disagree with you...

I do not find it anti-American when pointing out the facts that America is a tyrant, bully, and liar, but hey I know you love the propaganda as long as it is the U.S. selling the lies and no one better ever point out the many lies of this country...:doubt:

Another who just chooses to have a knee jerk reaction instead of actually reading the articles. But then again, you define yourself when you say:
America is a tyrant, bully, and liar...

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] Is that your opinion too? Is that the fact of American life?

That our country has at times been tyrannical, bullying, and lying?

Sure. All countries do that if they can get away with it.

Do you live in some fairy land?

edit: And remember I was on active duty for 11 years 11 months 2 days, most of it as an airborne infantryman. I was ready to give the ultimate sacrifice. So careful how you answer.

edit: And remember I was on active duty for 11 years 11 months 2 days, most of it as an airborne infantryman. I was ready to give the ultimate sacrifice. So careful how you answer.

LOL...nice dodge. You didn't answer the question...you simply skirted it being the dishonest poster that you are. You either believe the US is a tyrant, bully and liar or not.

As for your fairy land question...I live in the USA, what about you?

LOL...nice dodge. You didn't answer the question...you simply skirted it being the dishonest poster that you are. You either believe the US is a tyrant, bully and liar or not.

As for your fairy land question...I live in the USA, what about you?

I answered the question: yes, the USA does that at times.

No dodger: I am a veteran and a patriot.

You? Big mouth and whiner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJO View Post
Some of the best professional wrestlers were/are Canadians.

OK, that's enough, quit while you're ahead...

Professional wrestling is a wildly successful multi billion dollar business.

Maybe that is why you want to demean not only Canadians who are excellent at it, but the entire industry.

Or maybe because you know that the Hollywood crowd, favorite kissers of all Democrat asses are far phonier than the professional wrestlers.

The same can be said at the Southern Border. Despite all of the nonsense you see on the news...people who live on the Southern Border have a great relationship with Mexico. Why do you think all McCain, Bush, Perry et al differ when it comes to immigration and Hispanics.

Mexico's negative is the cultural difference. canada's negative is the ideological difference and how they never act as good neighbors and allies.

What ideological differences? And as far as allies go the only time we never took your back was over Iraq and that was because our liberal Prime Ministers son in law was involved heavy duty in the oil for food scandal and poor Chretien had to protect his son in law.

Iraq for one...who was it, Carolyn Parrish who stomped on a Bush doll, canadians calling Americans stupid, the softwood lumber dispute, NAFTA issues, the idea that canada contributes virtually nothing to the defense of North America, their laughable membership in NATO, the reliance on the US for its existence, the once very liberal immigration policy that helped to financially support the 9/11 terrorists, disputed territories (that canada cannot even defend)...the list goes on and on and on.

Can you honestly say that you did not cheer when you saw her stomping on the Bush doll?!?!

What ideological differences? And as far as allies go the only time we never took your back was over Iraq and that was because our liberal Prime Ministers son in law was involved heavy duty in the oil for food scandal and poor Chretien had to protect his son in law.

Iraq for one...who was it, Carolyn Parrish who stomped on a Bush doll, canadians calling Americans stupid, the softwood lumber dispute, NAFTA issues, the idea that canada contributes virtually nothing to the defense of North America, their laughable membership in NATO, the reliance on the US for its existence, the once very liberal immigration policy that helped to financially support the 9/11 terrorists, disputed territories (that canada cannot even defend)...the list goes on and on and on.

Can you honestly say that you did not cheer when you saw her stomping on the Bush doll?!?!

The true canadian attitude comes out.

And your typical liberal racist attitude comes out when you can't or won't honestly answer a very simple question.

Not that I expected an honest answer, not that I expected you and your ilk not to hate a Republican president more than an idiot fellow liberal Canadian bitch who stomps on your president's likeness, with your only regret being that it was only a doll that she stomped on, not the real person.

And your typical liberal racist attitude comes out when you can't or won't honestly answer a very simple question.

Not that I expected an honest answer, not that I expected you and your ilk not to hate a Republican president more than an idiot fellow liberal Canadian bitch who stomps on your president's likeness, with your only regret being that it was only a doll that she stomped on, not the real person.

Actually, Parrish and her antics is the main reason I took the time to learn about the idiocy and cowardice of the average canuck. I was sort of hoping liberal Americans would keep their promise and move to the land of nothing after Bush was elected for a wondrous 2nd term. Regretfully, liberal Americans have a lot in common with canadian kooks...all full of hot air.

Actually, Parrish and her antics is the main reason I took the time to learn about the idiocy and cowardice of the average canuck. I was sort of hoping liberal Americans would keep their promise and move to the land of nothing after Bush was elected for a wondrous 2nd term. Regretfully, liberal Americans have a lot in common with canadian kooks...all full of hot air.

Lots of mindless blabber, but you still have not given me an HONEST answer if you cheered Parrish when she stomped on the Bush look alike doll.

Your silence, lack of response to that simple question confirms that you hate a Republican president of your country more than those horrible foreigners who are best supporters and best customers and best tourists of your country.

BTW, I worked in the head office of the company for which I worked for almost 40 years, as a computer programmer, because the company chose not to see me as an enemy - like you do - but as a valuable employee. I worked in the US, commuting weekly for 6 years. I have never met an American who was such a loathsome of a prick as you are. In fact, in all the roughly 300 crossings of the border I have never met a customs officer, who by the nature of their work need to be suspicious and xenophobic, who was ever as despicable as you.

You are a hateful bitch who is despised equally by all Americans, Republican or Democrat, and all others who are not Americans, because in spite of all the posts here, you are too stupid to realize you are stupid.

This is my last post to you, you demented son of a bitch.

P.S. We, Canadians are supposed to be `nice` people, but there is a limit to everything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back