canada Teaching Anti-Americanism

If you were talking that way about Native Americans, African Americans, Jews, Muslims, etc., you would be - rightfully and correctly - called a racist bigot.

Canadians are not a race, so I won't call you racist, but you left yourself wide open to be - rightfully and correctly - called a bleeding idiot.

LOL...typical level of canadian debate.

What the fuck would you know about "Canadian debate"? You already have no clue about Canadian culture, Canadian education systems, Canadian mentality or Canadian history. Hell you can't even spell the name of the country.

As noted way back, worst thread train wreck ever. What does it feel like to have everybody from every side of the political spectrum, those normally at extreme odds with each other, in full agreement that the OP is a blithering idiot?

You are full of bitterness and vitriol today. Why are you so emotional_

T

List of the largest trading partners of the United States

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Partners of the United States represent 73.9% of U.S. imports, and 71.7% of U.S. exports as of December 2011.[1] These figures do not include services or foreign direct investment, The largest U.S. partners with their total trade (sum of imports and exports) in billions of US Dollars for calendar year 2012 are as follows: [2]

A flow map of the largest trade partners of the US

Country

Exports

Imports

Total Trade

Trade Balance

Canada 292.9 324.2 616.7 -31.8
China 110.6 425.6 536.2 -315
Mexico 216.3 277.7 494 -61.4
European Union 184.3 260.6 444.8 -76.3
Japan 70 146.4 216.4 -76.4
Germany 48.8 108.5 157.3 -59.7
United Kingdom 54.8 54.9 109.8 -0.1
South Korea 42.3 58.9 101.2 -16.6
Brazil 43.7 32.1 75.8 11.6
Saudi Arabia 13.8 55.7 73.8 -37.6
France 30.8 41.6 72.4 -10.8
Taiwan 24.4 38.9 63.2 -14.5
Netherlands 40.7 22.3 63 18.4
India 22.3 40.5 62.9 -18.2
Venezuela 17.6 38.7 56.4 -21.1
Italy 16 36.9 52.9 -20.9

This list does not include the European Union (EU), which includes five (Germany, UK, France, Netherlands and Italy) of the above states in a single economic entity. As a single economy, the EU is the largest trading partner of the US with $367.8 billion worth of EU goods going to the US and $268.6 billion of US goods going to the EU as of 2011, totaling approximately $636.4 billion in total trade.[3]

Countries of which United States is the largest trading partner[edit]

The United States is also the primary export or import partner of several countries. The percentages on these tables are based on 2012 data as shown on the CIA World Factbook. Some countries are repeated from the previous table.

Exports[4]

Region

Percentage

Chad 81.9%
Haiti 81.7%
Mexico 78.0%
Canada 74.5%
Saint Kitts and Nevis 56.0%
Nicaragua 55.6%
Jamaica 48.0%
El Salvador 47.3%
Dominican Republic 47.0%
Trinidad and Tobago 42.1%
Guatemala 40.2%
Venezuela 39.1%
Costa Rica 38.9%
Ecuador 37.3%
Colombia 36.6%
Honduras 34.5%
Cambodia 32.6%
Belize 31.8%
Guyana 30.8%
Israel 27.8%
Suriname 25.7%
Iraq 21.1%
Sri Lanka 20.4%
Panama 20.2%
Bangladesh 18.7%
Ireland 17.9%
Vietnam 17.8%
Nigeria 16.8%
Jordan 16.6%
Fiji 14.6%
Saudi Arabia 14.2%
Saint Lucia 13.9%
Pakistan 13.6%

Imports[5]

Region

Percentage

Canada 50.6%
Mexico 49.9%
Costa Rica 49.8%
Aruba 46.4%
Honduras 44.3%
Dominican Republic 43.3%
Guatemala 38.0%
Jamaica 36.1%
El Salvador 35.4%
Trinidad and Tobago 33.1%
Saint Kitts and Nevis 31.7%
Venezuela 31.7%
Bahamas 30.1%
Ecuador 28.4%
Suriname 26.0%
Peru 24.6%
Colombia 24.2%
Belize 23.6%
Panama 23.6%
Chile 22.9%
Guyana 22.2%
Nicaragua 19.0%
Qatar 14.2%
Israel 12.9%
Kuwait 11.8%
Philippines 11.5%
Lebanon 11.2%

See also[edit]
Economy of the United States
List of the largest trading partners of India
List of the largest trading partners of the European Union
List of the largest trading partners of the People's Republic of China

References[edit]

1.Jump up ^ Foreign Trade - U.S. Top Trading Partners
2.Jump up ^ U.S. Census Bureau "US Trade: Top Trading Partners - Total Trade, Exports, Imports"
3.Jump up ^ U.S. Census Bureau "Trade with European Union : 2011"
4.Jump up ^ https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2050.html
5.Jump up ^ https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2061.html

[hide]
v ·
t ·
e

International trade

Terminology

Absolute advantage ·
Balance of payments ·
Balance of trade ·
Capital account ·
Comparative advantage ·
Current account ·
Export-oriented industrialization ·
Fair trade ·
Foreign exchange reserves ·
Globalization ·
Import substitution industrialization ·
Net capital outflow ·
Outsourcing ·
Trade justice ·
Trading nation

The NYK Andromeda berthed in the Port of Singapore, 2005

Organizations
and policies

International Monetary Fund (IMF) ·
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development ·
World Bank Group ·
World Trade Organization (WTO) (International Trade Centre)
·
Bilateral investment treaty ·
Economic integration ·
Free trade zone ·
Special economic zone ·
Trade agreement ·
Trade barrier ·
Trade bloc

Schools of thought

Economic nationalism ·
Free trade ·
Mercantilism ·
Protectionism

Regional organizations

ACU ·
ASEAN ·
CACM ·
CAN ·
CARICOM ·
CEMAC ·
CUBKR ·
EAC ·
EAEC ·
EU ·
GCC ·
Mercosur ·
RCEP ·
SACU ·
WAEMU

Trading partners

Argentina ·
Canada ·
China ·
European Union ·
India ·
Japan ·
Netherlands ·
Pakistan ·
United States ·
South Korea

Category Category ·
Commons

Stub icon This international trade related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

Categories: Foreign trade of the United States
Lists of superlatives
International trade stubs

Navigation menu

Create account

Article

Talk

Read

Edit

View history

Main page
Contents
Featured content
Current events
Random article
Donate to Wikipedia
Wikimedia Shop

Interaction

Help
About Wikipedia
Community portal
Recent changes
Contact page

Tools

What links here
Related changes
Upload file
Special pages
Permanent link
Page information
Data item
Cite this page

Print/export

Create a book
Download as PDF
Printable version

Languages

Edit links

This page was last modified on 23 May 2014 at 03:45.

Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.
Privacy policy
About Wikipedia
Disclaimers
Contact Wikipedia
Developers
Mobile view
Wikimedia Foundation
Powered by MediaWiki

wtf is that supposed to be. Compose your thoughts then get back to me.

Sorry for the rambling long post, but my browser does not co-operate to quote Wikipedia.

Try this, which is part of the post:

1.Jump up ^ Foreign Trade - U.S. Top Trading Partners

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxaxrlusQC8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxaxrlusQC8[/ame]

Evade much?

What am I evading? Should I retaliate with the personal insults and vitriol? How about I find a web page that says that the EU is the US's largest trading partner, but hide that fact by posting a 50 ft long post of nonsense.

Ann Coulter goes Nutz -

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-6ZjEQwhrY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-6ZjEQwhrY[/ame]

Last edited:
Nobody said that there isn't gun violence in Canada but it is much greater in the US. Canadians generally believe that American gun laws are insane. It is a big reason why Canadians don't want to be Americans.

I'm sure Canadians would prefer that America just go away so long as we leave our doctors and hospitals behind for them to use when they get tired of waiting on an endless list.

Although the Canadian health care system is federal, it is administered with varying degrees of efficiency in various provinces. (That's like "states" for the information and geography challenged).

In Manitoba, for instance, the waiting time is about the same for just about everything as in the States.

And speaking of waiting time and the oh so great health system in the States, for starters, ask the 40+ veterans who died waiting in Phoenix, and heaven knows how many more elsewhere.

What's the waiting time for a knee replacement in Manitoba?

It was 4 months for my mother, who lives in BC, but only because she agreed to fly to Calgary to have it done.

Last edited:
WWII, forced into war as part of the British Empire.

Canada declared war on Germany before Britain did.

Declaration of war by Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not true. UK declared war on 9/3. canada approved their declaration of war 9/9 AND THEN took the documents to the King of England to get him to declare war for canada.

All of this should be in your source.

First, let me thank you for being a hater. We've never had a hater before. Since declaring independence in 1867, nobody has ever hated Canada. Well, at least no one who didn't speak French. Usually, we just want people to notice us in any way. But we're usually too polite to say anything. So we're very flattered that we finally have a hater. We rate!

Second, you're argument was that Canada was "forced" into the war by the British Empire. That's silly nonsense, particularly since you resort to a legislative procedural argument. You don't know how the Canadian Parliamentary system works. Any bill passed by the Canadian House of Commons has to be ratified first by the Canadian Senate then signed by head of state, who at the time was the King of England or today, the Lieutenant Governor. But unlike the American system, the lower house - the House of Commons - is the primary legislative body. Once it passes there, the Senate and Head of State effectively rubber stamps approval.

World War II was popular in Canada, at least English Canada. The country didn't need to be forced into it. IIRC the size of Canada's relative contribution to the war was larger than America's.

Have you forgotten its D Days commemorations this week.I as a humble jew thank the Commonwealth and the yanks for joining and dying with our brave soldiers to stop a tyrant.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mGrkpHeyBs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mGrkpHeyBs[/ame]

Canada declared war on Germany before Britain did.

Declaration of war by Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not true. UK declared war on 9/3. canada approved their declaration of war 9/9 AND THEN took the documents to the King of England to get him to declare war for canada.

All of this should be in your source.

First, let me thank you for being a hater. We've never had a hater before. Since declaring independence in 1867, nobody has ever hated Canada. Well, at least no one who didn't speak French. Usually, we just want people to notice us in any way. But we're usually too polite to say anything. So we're very flattered that we finally have a hater. We rate!

Second, you're argument was that Canada was "forced" into the war by the British Empire. That's silly nonsense, particularly since you resort to a legislative procedural argument. You don't know how the Canadian Parliamentary system works. Any bill passed by the Canadian House of Commons has to be ratified first by the Canadian Senate then signed by head of state, who at the time was the King of England or today, the Lieutenant Governor. But unlike the American system, the lower house - the House of Commons - is the primary legislative body. Once it passes there, the Senate and Head of State effectively rubber stamps approval.

World War II was popular in Canada, at least English Canada. The country didn't need to be forced into it. IIRC the size of Canada's relative contribution to the war was larger than America's.
It is funny how you are trying to tell me I don't know how canada works while you don't even know your own history. You attempted to claim canada declared war on Germany before the UK...which is 100% false and not even close to being true.

BTW...canada did NOT claim independence in 1867...another incredibly wrong statement.

It is funny how you are trying to tell me I don't know how canada works while you don't even know your own history. You attempted to claim canada declared war on Germany before the UK...which is 100% false and not even close to being true.

BTW...canada did NOT claim independence in 1867...another incredibly wrong statement.

lol

Go away.

tumblr_kygoz14nk41qzgw6bo1_400.jpg

Last edited:

lol

Go away.

Learn your own history and take stock in what is happening in you own country...only then, will I be able to go away. As it stands now, I have to educate the masses. Thank you for illustrating that point with your false premises and ignorance of history and current events (like the typical canadian).

First off, why does anyone in the United States care what a shithole like Canada teaches? Why are we concerned with anything that goes on in Canada? Or any other nation for that matter?

This story is just more proof that the United States needs to move towards a MORE Isolationist society rather than opening up/remaining open to foreign interactions. The only way an AMERICAN needs to deal with anyone from another country is via the muzzle of a military-issued rifle.

First off, why does anyone in the United States care what a shithole like Canada teaches? Why are we concerned with anything that goes on in Canada? Or any other nation for that matter?

This story is just more proof that the United States needs to move towards a MORE Isolationist society rather than opening up/remaining open to foreign interactions. The only way an AMERICAN needs to deal with anyone from another country is via the muzzle of a military-issued rifle.

While I agree with your sentiment...it is important because canada is a supposed ally who has lived off the success of the United States of American since its inception. Whether we like it or not, they are part of North America, so we need to keep a close eye on these shifty little bastards. canada is a breeding ground for terrorists and they teach children to hate Americans.

Forum List

Back