canada Teaching Anti-Americanism

I don't think it's taught in all Canadian schools but certainly in Quebec:

Francophones are the best of friends - until you need one.

French Canadians are about the same as French anywhere and everywhere else.

So you admit it, canadians are teaching anti-Americanism to ALL of their school children!

:D

FYI, French speaking Canadians are just a noisy minority in Canada.

And even they don't teach anti-Americanism.

You, on the other hand have an inexplicable and irrational hatred towards Canadians.

To paraphrase someone far more famous and smarter than I, I forgive you for you know not what you are talking about.

So you admit it, canadians are teaching anti-Americanism to ALL of their school children!

You, on the other hand have an inexplicable and irrational hatred towards Canadians.

To paraphrase someone far more famous and smarter than I, I forgive you for you know not what you are talking about.

I wouldn't say inexplicable...or irrational - or hate. All I am saying is that canada is not a good neighbor or ally. They spew anti-American propaganda despite the fact that they rely on Uncle Sam culturally, economically, and militarily.

On top of that, they are a breeding ground for radical terrorists and they are funding terrorist cells throughout the world. Hardly a good neighbor!

I wouldn't say inexplicable...or irrational - or hate. All I am saying is that canada is not a good neighbor or ally. They spew anti-American propaganda despite the fact that they rely on Uncle Sam culturally, economically, and militarily.

On top of that, they are a breeding ground for radical terrorists and they are funding terrorist cells throughout the world. Hardly a good neighbor!

Geography and history limits a country regarding the choice of neighbors.

Like it or not, the United States has as a neighbor, Canada on the North and Mexico in the South.

The last time I looked, there were no illegal scum from Canada sneaking into America. The last time I looked, there was no need for a high fence to keep Canadians out of America. The last time I looked, there were no Canadians stealing jobs from Americans. The last time I looked, when a Canadian got a job in the States, it was legal, by a work permit or a licence. The last time I looked no American was detained, tortured, starved and held illegally for making an innocent mistake at the border, may be because in spite of pseudo American "patriot" scum like Nutz, there is a mutual trust and respect between Americans and Canadians, which, and all of the above are lacking and missing between America and Mexico.

This sub-human piece of trash, Nutz, claims that Canada is breeding ground for terrorists, without naming a single terrorist that was bred in and come from Canada. This worthless garbage known as Nutz, claims that Canada is a breeding ground and supports and supplies with funds, terrorists, without any evidence. This pathetic sorry excuse for a human being, known as Nutz, claims that Canada relies on Uncle Sam, again without proof or documentation.

And then this asshole claims that she has no hate for Canada.

In the name of equality, would it be too much to ask this asshole known as Nutz to save some of her hatred for Mexico, the REAL cultural and economical enemy of America?

Last edited:

Geography and history limits a country regarding the choice of neighbors.

Like it or not, the United States has as a neighbor, Canada on the North and Mexico in the South.

The last time I looked, there were no illegal scum from Canada sneaking into America. The last time I looked, there was no need for a high fence to keep Canadians out of America. The last time I looked, there were no Canadians stealing jobs from Americans. The last time I looked, when a Canadian got a job in the States, it was legal, by a work permit or a licence. The last time I looked no American was detained, tortured, starved and held illegally for making an innocent mistake at the border, may be because in spite of pseudo American "patriot" scum like Nutz, there is a mutual trust and respect between Americans and Canadians, which, and all of the above are lacking and missing between America and Mexico.

That is the thing, the Northern border is too porous. How incredibly wrong you are with your assertions.

Washington (CNSNews.com) – The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency has apprehended more suspected terrorists on the nation’s northern border than along its southern counterpart, CBP Commissioner Alan Bersin said Tuesday.

“In terms of the terrorist threat, it’s commonly accepted that the more significant threat” comes from the U.S.-Canada border, Bersin told a hearing of the Senate Judiciary subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and Border Security.

This sub-human piece of trash, Nutz, claims that Canada is breeding ground for terrorists, without naming a single terrorist that was bred in and come from Canada. This worthless garbage known as Nutz, claims that Canada is a breeding ground and supports and supplies with funds, terrorists, without any evidence. This pathetic sorry excuse for a human being, known as Nutz, claims that Canada relies on Uncle Sam, again without proof or documentation.
Sorry, wrong thread. See here for your proof and documentation.

In the name of equality, would it be too much to ask this asshole known as Nutz to save some of her hatred for Mexico, the REAL cultural and economical enemy of America?

Educating Americans and canadians is an act of love.

Last edited:

Wait a second...you chide me for providing factual information about the impotence and incompetence of canada then you turn around and point your stinky little finger at Mexico. LMAO...a canadian is 1/10th of a Mexican. Mexicans have culture, they are unique and they contribute to the United States in more ways than the average canadian.

It's been my experience that the Québécois are much friendlier to Americans than to English Canadians.

It's been my experience that the Québécois are much friendlier to Americans than to English Canadians.

I believe that. At least the French canadians have a little culture...they don't want to be part of canada anyway.

It has been my experience that Canadian women are pretty 'friendly' in general. That's what I call being a good neighbor!

Wait a second...you chide me for providing factual information about the impotence and incompetence of canada then you turn around and point your stinky little finger at Mexico. LMAO...a canadian is 1/10th of a Mexican. Mexicans have culture, they are unique and they contribute to the United States in more ways than the average canadian.

Strange -- when I challenged you on Canadian culture you admittedly knew nothing about it. I believe your words were "who cares?"

So what you're really saying is you're familiar with Mexico's culture and ignorant of Canada's. Then you want to blame the subject on which you didn't do your own homework.

"I know nothing about Sri Lankan basketweaving because who cares. And that's their fault." The onus is on them to find a way to infuse your tiny mind with information you're biased against knowing anything about.

Pretty fucked up, dood. I tell ya what, you'd be hard pressed to find a Canadian as ignorant of your culture as you are about theirs. What does that tell you?

Last edited:

Strange -- when I challenged you on Canadian culture you admittedly knew nothing about it. I believe your words were "who cares?"
No, you tried to claim canada's so called music industry was culture. As it was proven, music is the same everywhere and is not cultural.

So what you're really saying is you're familiar with Mexico's culture and ignorant of Canada's. Then you want to blame the subject on which you didn't do your own homework.
No, I am saying canada has no unique culture, eh. They live off of the American culture.
"I know nothing about Sri Lankan basketweaving because who cares. And that's their fault." The onus is on them to find a way to infuse your tiny mind with information you're biased against knowing anything about.
Once again, there is no canadian culture...nothing unique so there is nothing to care about.
Pretty fucked up, dood. I tell ya what, you'd be hard pressed to find a Canadian as ignorant of your culture as you are about theirs. What does that tell you?
That is because canadians do not have a unique culture...they are wanna-be Americans with a goofy accent...that is all.

Wait....

I'll give you curling! :doubt:

No, you tried to claim canada's so called music industry was culture. As it was proven, music is the same everywhere and is not cultural.

No, I am saying canada has no unique culture, eh. They live off of the American culture.
Once again, there is no canadian culture...nothing unique so there is nothing to care about.
That is because canadians do not have a unique culture...they are wanna-be Americans with a goofy accent...that is all.

Wait....

Curling is Scottish.

And you're the only moron in the world that doesn't know music is part of culture -- neither of which have anything to do with "industry"-- which is not culture.

Your sorry argument might be compared to a train wreck, except that a train wreck means there was once something moving.

Wait....

Curling is Scottish.

And you're the only moron in the world that doesn't know music is part of culture -- neither of which have anything to do with "industry"-- which is not culture.

Your sorry argument might be compared to a train wreck, except that a train wreck means there was once something moving.

What is unique about canadian music...do they say, 'eh' and the end of every verse? But of course, I addressed this point earlier...I guess you were too canadian to see it (typical).

Oh, curling is the unofficial national sport of canada...:doubt:

Wait....

Curling is Scottish.

What is unique about canadian music...do they say, 'eh' and the end of every verse? But of course, I addressed this point earlier...I guess you were too canadian to see it (typical).

Canadians don't say "eh" even as much as Youpers do.

Ah, you're prolly too pig-ignorant to even know what a Youper is. Fuck it. :eusa_hand:

I already posted some stuff way back that exists nowhere but Canada, the point of which was to disprove the ignorance you blithely walk around packing. Your reaction was "who cares". So on one hand you never heard of this stuff, and at the same time you run around declaring it doesn't exist.

Spare me further trolling. Your thread is a joke and a failure from the start.

Eh?

Curling is Scottish.

Canadians don't say "eh" even as much as Youpers do.

Ah, you're prolly too pig-ignorant to even know what a Youper is. Fuck it. :eusa_hand:

I already posted some stuff way back that exists nowhere but Canada, the point of which was to disprove the ignorance you blithely walk around packing. Your reaction was "who cares". So on one hand you never heard of this stuff, and at the same time you run around declaring it doesn't exist.

Spare me further trolling. Your thread is a joke and a failure from the start.

Eh?

Of course, you can't spell out what is unique...it all sounds the same to me. How canadian of you. You are not too good at this, eh?

Forum List

Back