Canada police arrest old man for supporting truckers

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Utterly repulsive Canadian Khmer Rouge Cops arrested an 78 year old man for honking his horn in support of the freedom truckers

I never thought USA would have a Cuba nation to the north
I agree, but this is exactly what Biden's vision for America is. Now I see where Gretchen Whitmer has offered Canada heavy equipment to move trucks in the bridge blockade. Democrats are fucking commies.

I agree, but this is exactly what Biden's vision for America is. Now I see where Gretchen Whitmer has offered Canada heavy equipment to move trucks in the bridge blockade. Democrats are fucking commies.
Whitmer deserve this problem.

That is the type of situation, where the government overreaches and goes after innocent people, which finally drives people to take the "last resort"....

Utterly repulsive Canadian Khmer Rouge Cops arrested an 78 year old man for honking his horn in support of the freedom truckers

Starting to LOOK Like that PM Justin Timberflake Guy is in BIG Trouble to me..

Yawn. Let me know when the police give him a traumatic brain injury for no reason.

Because that’s the level of repulsive policing the right supports in this country.

Forum List

Back