What the Canadian leftist government is allowing itself to turn into....

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
International outcry over a jack booted leftist officer, rough handles a 78 year old, 4 foot tall man for....wait for it... honking his horn in support of Truckers.

This is Canada 2022.

WARMINGTON: Arrested 78-year-old great-grandfather 'meant no harm' by honking

“I meant no harm,” Gerry Charlebois told the Toronto Sun in an interview. “I just gave the trucker a thumbs-up and a honk.”
At the same time as concerns over honking in the city reached a fever pitch, Ottawa Police pulled over an elderly, retired Ottawa-area high school janitor.
He was not charged criminally but given a $118 bylaw ticket for “unnecessary noise.” But he did receive a physical takedown he won’t soon forget.
“I’m so sore,” said the father of four children, grandfather of 11 and great-grandfather of four. “It hurts so much.”

FLEoghHWYAEqgd6.jpg

Last edited:
God Damn pricks. Don't know how these things go in Canada, but I hope he sues their asses off for excessive force.
Come Monday when the Canadian government gets back... you can be dame sure there will be outcry then.
Despite repeated requests for Comment - the leftist Ottawa police have not responded or commented.

The thug used an obscure "excessive noise" ordinance as a reason to ABUSE a frail 78 year old man just for beeping his horn as he passed by the protest area.

Closed. This is about Canada and that's where the thread goes. We've asked more than enough times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back