Wow if this happens in Boston, I think its Chaos.

You’re delusional.
What you Democrats have done to Republicans for the past five years is pretty much homicidal maniacs.. you’ve destroyed families. Made Republicans spend all their money in life savings on lawyers for things democrats do. You suck their life away. All because trump won

What you Democrats have done to Republicans for the past five years is pretty much homicidal maniacs.. you’ve destroyed families. Made Republicans spend all their money in life savings on lawyers for things democrats do. You suck their life away. All because trump won
The right has been destroying families by convincing big chunks of the population of their unhinged conspiracy theories about vaccines, QAnon, and election theft.

Meanwhile actual Republican criminals you want to give a pass to like insider trading among Congress and committing fraud against people donating to a charity.

I suspect you’d support peaceful protests a lot less if it impacted you more.
Protest happen all the time and I just avoid those areas. People have the 1st Amendment right and if they are peaceful, I have no issue. The left loved to protest when it is their cause but intolerant when they don't like the cause. The left seems to be more regressive and conservative on this issue. Not surprising, I am a little more liberal on some issues than the regressive left.

The right has been destroying families by convincing big chunks of the population of their unhinged conspiracy theories about vaccines, QAnon, and election theft.

Meanwhile actual Republican criminals you want to give a pass to like insider trading among Congress and committing fraud against people donating to a charity.
You say things like Q and you sound a thousand times more crazy. Lol Red states proved covid is a fucking joke. Lol you talk about insider trading.. seriously. Have you seen Nancy Pelosi‘s portfolio

There’s a thread here defending it so I’m calling out the hypocrites who now support illegal protests.

Show me where I supported any illegal protests before. Do it or admit you’re a fucking liar.
show me where i said you did.

all i am asking is for the wonderful proof of you oh so worried about the law now when you didn't say shit about it then.

You say things like Q and you sound a thousand times more crazy. Lol Red states proved covid is a fucking joke. Lol you talk about insider trading.. seriously. Have you seen Nancy Pelosi‘s portfolio
he's doing the "guilt by association" - throw qanon in there and pretend the entire right is a card carrying member. mention BLM and it's "we're not them!"

dooshbaggery.

he's doing the "guilt by association" - throw qanon in there and pretend the entire right is a card carrying member. mention BLM and it's "we're not them!"

dooshbaggery.
Q wouldn’t exist if Democrats didn’t bring up your name every day

How is talking about Q make me crazy? Red states proved that you some conservatives are willing to die to own the libs.

I’ve seen Pelosi’s portfolio because it’s public info. Are you aware of the last member of Congress convicted of insider trading?

Protest happen all the time and I just avoid those areas. People have the 1st Amendment right and if they are peaceful, I have no issue. The left loved to protest when it is their cause but intolerant when they don't like the cause. The left seems to be more regressive and conservative on this issue. Not surprising, I am a little more liberal on some issues than the regressive left.
Interesting. So it hasn’t really impacted you then. What if the protest took place immediately in front of your house where you couldn’t avoid it?

How is talking about Q make me crazy? Red states proved that you some conservatives are willing to die to own the libs.

I’ve seen Pelosi’s portfolio because it’s public info. Are you aware of the last member of Congress convicted of insider trading?
Hunter Biden tired to get a 120 million dollar deal using his fathers name. In a foreign country.. the no talent crack head. Funneling money to the Biden bank accounts.. raping America. And you talk about republicans.. are you insane? Joe Biden is compromised with Russia he’s compromise with China and Ukraine.. and he is our president
EEB43911-7055-484D-BA72-A21118608293.jpeg

No chance citizens sit by and allow the police to do that to a 78 year old man IMO. I actually don't believe the police officers would ever enforce a no honking law. This world is going crazy. When the dept of public health weaponizes the police against its citizens, then society has broken down IMO.

What does everyone else think please?

Thank you
Lol, would be a strange law. In most states by statute you are supposed to honk when ya change lanes. No one does it though. Honking excessively should already be covered by local noise ordinance.

No chance citizens sit by and allow the police to do that to a 78 year old man IMO. I actually don't believe the police officers would ever enforce a no honking law. This world is going crazy. When the dept of public health weaponizes the police against its citizens, then society has broken down IMO.

What does everyone else think please?

Thank you
Obviously, the rough arrest was completely unnecessary. Cops should be disciplined.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back