Canada needs more immigrants

I

Ike

yeah, we do.

Our country is so fuckin underpopulated. Its ridiculous. :clap: :clap: :clap:

are you suggesting an underground train tunnel between mexico and canada??? and once you have em there how are you going to keep em/contain em....

Why don't we just tell all the euro-canadiens to have more babies?

Please, feel free to take what here and bring them there, their all yours!!!!!!!!!!

"Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free..."

Hey, as long as they can speak english or french and desire to integrate into canadian society and work, then all the power to them. Canada has and always will be an immigrant nation, why should we change that now?

Hey, as long as they can speak english or french and desire to integrate into canadian society and work, then all the power to them. Canada has and always will be an immigrant nation, why should we change that now?

Why should we change now? SARS (Chineses) AIDS and WEST NILE (Blacks), get the picture. Oh ya and rising ethnic gang violence in Vancouver and Calgary.

Mutliculturalism is fine in Canada right now because our economy is good and everyone is satisfied with their money.

Just wait till Canada's economy crashes due to ( large Labour Unions and rising poverty and our large social programs won't be able to keep up)

Then ethnic groups will blame each other and there will be widespread violence.

Originally posted by ProudToBeAJew

Why should we change now? SARS (Chineses) AIDS and WEST NILE (Blacks), get the picture. Oh ya and rising ethnic gang violence in Vancouver and Calgary.

Mutliculturalism is fine in Canada right now because our economy is good and everyone is satisfied with their money.

Just wait till Canada's economy crashes due to ( large Labour Unions and rising poverty and our large social programs won't be able to keep up)

Then ethnic groups will blame each other and there will be widespread violence.

:rolleyes: All right then, what would you suggest?

According to experts, if you only take into account the unemploment rate and amount of arable land within Canada, it's already over populated.

Originally posted by Said1
According to experts, if you only take into account the unemploment rate and amount of arable land within Canada, it's already over populated.

I don't doubt that's its nice having a lower population ecologically, however we need immigrants just to keep our population constant. Natural growth rate in Canada is abysmally low and therefore we need outside sources ie immigrants.

In context to the subject, I thought that was an interesting way of looking at things.

Hmmmm, Issac Brock, either a history buff or a Seaway lad or both :D

Originally posted by Said1
In context to the subject, I thought that was an interesting way of looking at things.

Hmmmm, Issac Brock, either a history buff or a Seaway lad or both :D

Indeed, indeed. If the world had that sort of ethos, many of our problems would be remedied naturally.

Haha bravo! :) I thought the name was rather... appropriate given the nature of this message board. Welcome to the board Said1!

At the risk of sounding like a racist I would say we need less immigrants from Haiti and Africa. These people, who are brought in because of speaking French, cause a lot of problems. They do not integrate well into society in general and tend to stay in their ghettos. They are prone to violence and consume socila services while giving nothing to their new country. Canada needs less of these and more Europeans.

For an indication of how well American immigrants assimilate, just look at where the Mexicans in the U.S. Army request burial --- in MEXICO, with a Mexican flag over their coffins. I can tell you that the Hispanics in Queens aren't assimiliating into anything but welfare and crime. They bring their neighborhoods right down to the last stray chicken and plop them down in the U.S., and they are not hobnobbing with anyone. They speak Spanish and keep to themselves, except when they're raping white women in Queens parks.

Forum List

Back