Canada Beefing Up Border Patrol In Event Romney Wins Presidential Election

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Canada Beefing Up Border Patrol In Event Romney Wins Presidential Election​

Canada Beefing Up Border Patrol In Event Romney Wins Presidential Election - The Global Edition

6 Oct 12

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo station wagons, drive them across the border and leave them to fend for themselves​

[snip]
CANADA, (The Global Edition) — Governor Romney’s surprising victory in first Presidential debate between President Obama and the Governor has had a surprising effect on the United State’s neighbors to the north, North American media reports. The border police gave out a warning about “a flood of American liberals seen sneaking across the border into Canada“, which sparked calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration.

Click here to read all reports from 2012 US Presidential Election race

Media outlets report that the possibility of a Romney Presidency has prompted the exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they’ll soon be required to “hold down a job, hunt, pray, and agree with Bill O’Reilly.”

Canadian border farmers noted that dozens of sociology professors, animal rights activists and Unitarians crossed their fields last night. “I went out to milk the cows yesterday, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn,” said Manitoba farmer Red Nesterenko, whose acreage borders North Dakota. The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. “He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I gave him some fresh warm goat milk he tossed his cookies and left. Didn’t even get a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?”

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Nesterenko erected higher fences today, failing to stop the liberals who dug under them. Mr. Nesterenko also tried installing speakers that blast Rush Limbaugh across the fields. “Not real effective,” he said. “The liberals still got through but many were crying as they ran through the corn fields.”

Romney would tell them to take personal responsibility. FEMA would not be there and government would be too small to help.

Canada. Land of the state-funded abortion, universal healthcare, and strict gun control.

They would not want liberals coming there...why, exactly?

Canada. Land of the state-funded abortion, universal healthcare, and strict gun control.

Have you seen these people? Besides, do you honestly think they want to expand their welfare state that much.

I live in the Czech Republic where there are a lot of Gypsies (Roma). The Canadian visa requirements were waived for Czechs about 10 years ago and Czech Roma started moving en-mass to Canada. Didn't take long before Canada repealed the visa-waiver program. I can't imagine why it would be any different with liberals.

Sorry, we enjoy this country. We'll continue to make you hate this great country enough that you'll denounce it and leave yourself.

We're flipping all that shit.

:lol:

Obama wins, you guys are welcome here.

Have you seen these people? Besides, do you honestly think they want to expand their welfare state that much.

I live in the Czech Republic where there are a lot of Gypsies (Roma). The Canadian visa requirements were waived for Czechs about 10 years ago and Czech Roma started moving en-mass to Canada. Didn't take long before Canada repealed the visa-waiver program. I can't imagine why it would be any different with liberals.

We know many. Try a western province if you want to come. Seriously we need tradesmen.

We are begging from them world wide. No kidding. I'm tired tonight but please if you know those who have skills get hold of me on my PM. I'm tied up working the election but after this by all means get hold of me.

We know many. Try a western province if you want to come. Seriously we need tradesmen.

We are begging from them world wide. No kidding. I'm tired tonight but please if you know those who have skills get hold of me on my PM. I'm tied up working the election but after this by all means get hold of me.
Actually, I remember the largest TV station in the Czech Republic broadcasting interviews of happy Gypsies recounting how wonderful Canada was with all the welfare benefits and so on. It was an obvious ploy to get more of them to move. I wonder if something similar could be done with liberals being interviewed raving about all the wonderful benefits they receive form the Canadian welfare state.

It's worth a shot, especially if they can get MSNBC to cover it.

Please, Please - Romney 2012!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back