Can Zionism be compared to Nazism?

See you in 6 months....
A part of me thinks its his job to say shit like that. Maybe he gets paid to be a professional troll?
I wouldn't be at all surprised, the Zionist Israeli regime pays all types, from impoverished students to regular members of the IDF to post Pro-Israel stuff on the internet, it's all part of the "cyber-war delegitimizing the Zionist Paradise" the Zionists think they're fighting, when in fact all they are fighting against is the truth they've been hiding for decades, coming out into the public domain. They're finding out that, "You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

It's amazing how with all this evidence of Palestinian Nazism, they still have the audacity to point fingers at Israel.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0147e1233b3f970b-pi

page10wehr.gif

441px-Palestine_COA_(alternative).svg.png

So, to conclude, roodboy will grow out of scribbling on the walls and actually develop a cognitive brain when he grows up...
Can you just picture, Roudy , Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, getting up at her next Bund meeting telling the other skinheads that she worked very diligently on the forum trying to get the readers to accept that Zionism is the same as Nazism. Perhaps she can show us some pictures of the skin and bone Palestinians which are similar to those we have seen in pictures of actual concentration camp survivors. The birdbrain would have applied for the job to throw the Jews into the ovens.

It's amazing how with all this evidence of Palestinian Nazism, they still have the audacity to point fingers at Israel.

So, to conclude, roodboy will grow out of scribbling on the walls and actually develop a cognitive brain when he grows up...
Can you just picture, Roudy , Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, getting up at her next Bund meeting telling the other skinheads that she worked very diligently on the forum trying to get the readers to accept that Zionism is the same as Nazism. Perhaps she can show us some pictures of the skin and bone Palestinians which are similar to those we have seen in pictures of actual concentration camp survivors. The birdbrain would have applied for the job to throw the Jews into the ovens.

YAWN!

YAWN!
:spam:

YAWN!

Go to sleep. With all the yawning you seem to miss decent sleeping hours

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0147e1233b3f970b-pi

page10wehr.gif

441px-Palestine_COA_(alternative).svg.png

So to conclude, inhumanity is throwing a hissy-fit over historical facts and pictures showing the irrefutable close ties between Palestinians and Nazis.

simularities-between-islam-and-nazis.jpg

YAWN...

Said the Pali Nazi lover, when faced with historical facts of ties between the Nazis and Palestinians.

See you in 6 months....
A part of me thinks its his job to say shit like that. Maybe he gets paid to be a professional troll?
I wouldn't be at all surprised, the Zionist Israeli regime pays all types, from impoverished students to regular members of the IDF to post Pro-Israel stuff on the internet, it's all part of the "cyber-war delegitimizing the Zionist Paradise" the Zionists think they're fighting, when in fact all they are fighting against is the truth they've been hiding for decades, coming out into the public domain. They're finding out that, "You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Whereas Hamas seems to be paying a bunch of illiterate, ignorant, criminal assholes like you two?

YAWN!

Oh I sleep very well Lipush... Believe me!

It's the boring Copy & Paste bandits that make me sleepy...

It's like... Contribution? Zero!

Perhaps if they had something interesting to say, something NEW, then it would make for interesting debate...

Alas, no, copy and paste the same crap, the same images, yadda yadda yadda...

OH, but there are enough people on your camp who do. I lost count on how many times Tinmore posted that youtube link.... gah. He knows what I mean.

Copy paste is not served by one side only, so we learn to live with it, here.

OH, but there are enough people on your camp who do. I lost count on how many times Tinmore posted that youtube link.... gah. He knows what I mean.

Hahaha... Hey... I never said the Jews had exclusive rights over this one Lipush!!!

It's there for ALL to see who want to see!

YAWN!

Perhaps if they had something interesting to say, something NEW, then it would make for interesting debate...

Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, forgets that she is the one who started this thread trying to compare Zionism to Nazism. The anti-Semites have been bringing up the same old thing for years on forums so is the birdbrain really bringing up something new? It would, though, be interesting if the birdbrain did bring up some pictures of Nazi concentration camp victims so that we could compare them to the present day Palestinians. How about it, birdbrain? Do you have any pictures so that we can compared both groups of people?

Hahaha... Hey... I never said the Jews had exclusive rights over this one Lipush!!!

Yawn. Do you ever have anything value to say but the usual Pali Nazi garbage?

YAWN!

Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, forgets that she is the one who started this thread trying to compare Zionism to Nazism. The anti-Semites have been bringing up the same old thing for years on forums so is the birdbrain really bringing up something new? It would, though, be interesting if the birdbrain did bring up some pictures of Nazi concentration camp victims so that we could compare them to the present day Palestinians. How about it, birdbrain? Do you have any pictures so that we can compared both groups of people?

YAWN!

More than you Mr rood 'copy&pastebandit' boy

More than you Mr rood 'copy&pastebandit' boy
Up yours too, Pali Nazi troll. Surprise us and say something both intelligent and true.

Palestinians are the inheritors of the Nazi legacy.

swastika_flag.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back