Can you understand the logic of Universality, in terms of all of us ending in heaven?

We're not all ending up in Heaven.

Easy to say when you have never been there.

If you are correct then break the logic of the O.P.

Regards
DL

The lake of fire is in the Bible....numerous times. There is even Biblical verse of a rich man begging for Lazuras to wet his lips with a drop of water

Sigh. Literalists.

The bible also speaks of a talking serpent and donkey and a seven headed monster.

If you literally believe in those then you might be better off ignoring me.

Faith and literal reading of myths closes the mind. It is pure idol worship.

Faith is a way to quit using, "God given" power of Reason and Logic, and cause the faithful to embrace doctrines that moral people reject.

The God of the OT says, “Come now, and let us reason together,” [Isaiah 1:18]

How can literalists reason on God when they must ignore reason and logic and discard them when turning into literalist?

Those who are literalists can only reply somewhat in the fashion that Martin Luther did.
"Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”

“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”

This attitude effectively kills all worthy communication that non-theists can have with theist. Faith closes their mind as it is pure idol worship.

Literalism is an evil practice that hides the true messages of myths. We cannot show our faith based friends that they are wrong through their faith colored glasses. Their faith also plugs their ears.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

The lake of fire is in the Bible....numerous times. There is even Biblical verse of a rich man begging for Lazuras to wet his lips with a drop of water

Sigh. Literalists.

The bible also speaks of a talking serpent and donkey and a seven headed monster.

Faith is a way to quit using, "God given" power of Reason and Logic, and cause the faithful to embrace doctrines that moral people reject.

How can literalists reason on God when they must ignore reason and logic and discard them when turning into literalist?

Those who are literalists can only reply somewhat in the fashion that Martin Luther did.

This attitude effectively kills all worthy communication that non-theists can have with theist. Faith closes their mind as it is pure idol worship.

Literalism is an evil practice that hides the true messages of myths. We cannot show our faith based friends that they are wrong through their faith colored glasses. Their faith also plugs their ears.

Regards
DL

You get to heaven though salvation, dope. Gawd you start these stupid threads, get shellacked because you're freaking clueless and then try to be condescending.

Waste of time even messing with you

Can you understand the logic of Universality, in terms of all of us ending in heaven?

Hell is obviously an invention of the church. Universalists Gnostic Christianity and other Universalist Abrahamic cults do not see God as a loser of the souls he calls the light of the world.

The light of the world does not end in hell.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

As you can see, especially those last two quotes, all are saved without a sacrifice.

The logic behind Universalism begins with knowing that all souls are created equal. It thus follows that God would treat all souls the same way and would all be given the best possible end due to us being the light of the world and equal. This follows natural law as well as heavenly law as those are never in conflict.

Look at judging, from God’s point of view, with an example of one we mostly think of as evil, Hitler.

Hitler would appear before God and as God examines Hitler’s life, he would see that all those Hitler interacted with, and who contributed to what Hitler became, would all have to share the blame and guilt for Hitler becoming the monster we think he was.

If you take that sound judging logic to it’s ultimate end, you will see the logic of either punishing all of us for what we have contributed to evil, or forgive us all for all being exactly what God, if he existed, created us to be.

Non-Universalist creeds, that have that imaginary religious creation called hell, are trying to appease their own blame and guilt by placing some souls above others even though God would have created us all equal. God unites while religions separate.

Do you believe God to be a Universalist God, or a God that is such a poor creator that he would have to send his perfectly created souls to eternal punishment instead of just curing them, if required?

Regards

DL
You're scapegoating Hitler's actions by blaming everyone else? :cuckoo:

And if hell doesn't exist, then the ten commandments are pointless, and so is pretty much the rest of the bible because everyone gets into heaven regardless.

The sound you hear is you being excommunicated. :biggrin:

Eh. No.

I took myself out of religion and, in a sense, excommunicated myself from my satanic religion of birth, Catholicism.

Let me KIS it for you.

If a parent raises his child to be a thief, is it wholly the child's fault for being a thief?

Regards
DL
Hitler's parents weren't genocidal maniacs who shot speed and morphine. WTF are you talking about? :lol:

If this is all you have, go away.

Regards
DL
Ya, mein Führer. :biggrin:

Regards
DL

Sigh. Literalists.

Regards
DL

You get to heaven though salvation, dope. Gawd you start these stupid threads, get shellacked because you're freaking clueless and then try to be condescending.

Waste of time even messing with you
Salvation, is that like recycling? :dunno:

If we all go to heaven to be with God, what is the point of us being here without him?

When you recognize that your God is a Goddess, then you will be on the road to enlightenment.

That must happen before you can force your apotheosis and clearly recognize that she was always within you.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Jesus in those passages is showing men where their Father is. He is also showing you where your Mother is.

Father and Mother here I use more in Jung and Freud's Father/Mother Complex.

Father complex - Wikipedia

Ignore the Odeipus Complex part. Jung did not hold to that part of that research.

Regards
DL

It's real easy to understand the logic of universality. It's a get out of jail free card.

Not at all.

Heaven has no jails or bodies that can be killed but we sure do have those here.

I am talking of heaven's and not earth's Universality and how a God would see things.

I believe in jailing murderers and would not give them a get out of hell free card.

Regards
DL
It's a figure of speech. Jail=hell. Guess your logic only works on universality, eh?

Your figure of speech is garbage and a better mind would have just admitted it.

Regards
DL
LOL You are a pseudoreligious pretender. Nobody is fooled by your pretentious regards, either.

Sure beats being delusional and unable to argue for my views.

Regards
DL

Universal Heaven:
at the gates of heaven stood the gate keeper and a long line of people who had just passed away.
The first man a Baptist walks up to the gate keeper and the keeper tells him to walk down the hall to room 9, but to be very quiet walking past room 3,
the next man in line, a Jehovahs Witness, walks up to the gate keeper and he tells him to walk down the hall to room 5, but be very careful and quiet walking past room 3.
The next man in line is Jewish and is told to go to room 8, but is also told to be very quiet passing room 3.
The Jewish man being curious and inquisitve asked the keeper of the gate:
" I understand the need for seperate rooms, but why do we have to be quiet passing room 3?"
The keeper replied: "oh that's where the Catholics are, and they think they are the only ones here."

If we all go to heaven to be with God, what is the point of us being here without him?

When you recognize that your God is a Goddess, then you will be on the road to enlightenment.

That must happen before you can force your apotheosis and clearly recognize that she was always within you.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Jesus in those passages is showing men where their Father is. He is also showing you where your Mother is.

Ignore the Odeipus Complex part. Jung did not hold to that part of that research.

Regards
DL
So, who is my Goddess?

It's real easy to understand the logic of universality. It's a get out of jail free card.

Not at all.

Heaven has no jails or bodies that can be killed but we sure do have those here.

I am talking of heaven's and not earth's Universality and how a God would see things.

I believe in jailing murderers and would not give them a get out of hell free card.

Regards
DL
It's a figure of speech. Jail=hell. Guess your logic only works on universality, eh?

Your figure of speech is garbage and a better mind would have just admitted it.

Regards
DL
LOL You are a pseudoreligious pretender. Nobody is fooled by your pretentious regards, either.

Sure beats being delusional and unable to argue for my views.

Regards
DL
Unable to argue for my views?! I answered your post title question. You nit picked it like the piker you are. You will waste no more of my time.

what the OP is saying and was the parable of Noah is that all remaining at the time of the final Judgement, all those alive will be the same, having accomplished the Triumph of Good vs Evil and will either be admitted to the Everlasting or will have the same destiny as those that suffered the flood. it's all or non. is why saving others is saving yourself.

what the OP is saying and was the parable of Noah is that all remaining at the time of the final Judgement, all those alive will be the same, having accomplished the Triumph of Good vs Evil and will either be admitted to the Everlasting or will have the same destiny as those that suffered the flood. it's all or non. is why saving others is saving yourself.
Judgement was to take place
1998 the Jubilee year mentioned in the judgement scrolls.
Which by no coincidence fell on
Rosh Hashanah (New Year -reflection on our sins) & Michaelemas (celebration of the arch messenger Michael -Judge of Judgement).
NO FAITH, NO TEMPLE, people were deceived by the false fallen one,
people voted lying godless moraless political leader who's lack of morals and corrupt behavior set events in place that could have been avoided if correct choices were made.
BUILT IN JUDGEMENT has been here all along as has the HaSheva(redemption).
chosenpoorly.jpg

Last edited:

... and those that don't? where do they go?

To New Jersey.

my guess, the same place as the flood victims ... no where. -

they will all already be dead - only the ones living are Judged, they and their pedigree who have passed will be the beneficiaries of the Judgement. my advice is do not be a republican.

Regards
DL
So, who is my Goddess?

I would have thought you would have dithered it out from what I put.

Who's opinion do you respect the most if not your own?

Regards
DL

The triumph you speak of is our recognition that in our evolving world and species, man must compete and cooperate and that when we compete, that is the only human to human evil that exists.

It is not really good vs evil. It is more the good recognizing that it must do some evil to continue man's evolution and thus embrace evil as well as good.

Yin and Yang are not opposites, they are complementary to each other. In evolution good and evil are also complementary to each other.

To do otherwise would have the weak inherit the earth and not the strong or fittest of our species.

Regards
DL

The triumph you speak of is our recognition that in our evolving world and species, man must compete and cooperate and that when we compete, that is the only human to human evil that exists.

It is not really good vs evil. It is more the good recognizing that it must do some evil to continue man's evolution and thus embrace evil as well as good.

Yin and Yang are not opposites, they are complementary to each other. In evolution good and evil are also complementary to each other.

To do otherwise would have the weak inherit the earth and not the strong or fittest of our species.

Regards
DL

absolutely not ... one or the other, Triumph. the Apex of Knowledge is not Yin : Yang it is their solution. evil must be conquered ... entirely (no longer exist) for remission to the Everlasting - imperfection is not allowed in the genome of life - the Almighty conquered evil, that's why a person is judged. their way or the highway.

Regards
DL

absolutely not ... one or the other, Triumph. the Apex of Knowledge is not Yin : Yang it is their solution. evil must be conquered ... entirely (no longer exist) for remission to the Everlasting - imperfection is not allowed in the genome of life - the Almighty conquered evil, that's why a person is judged. their way or the highway.

LOL.

"the Almighty conquered evil"

So you do not see any evil here on earth. Ok.

So much for your lie.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

LOL.

So much for your lie.

Regards
DL

So much for your lie.

the good life is not given but accomplished and then one lives on in the Everlasting, evil is presently everywhere found on planet Earth, that's the job we are tasked with to wipe it out "completely" ... no yin-yang, it's not that hard to understand.

perhaps the only person (known) to have completely wipe out evil in themselves existed 2017 years ago and was crucified - just bringing that crime to justice has yet to be accomplished ... the parable of Noah has a long ways to go.

Regards
DL

LOL.

So much for your lie.

Regards
DL

So much for your lie.

the good life is not given but accomplished and then one lives on in the Everlasting, evil is presently everywhere found on planet Earth, that's the job we are tasked with to wipe it out "completely" ... no yin-yang, it's not that hard to understand.

perhaps the only person (known) to have completely wipe out evil in themselves existed 2017 years ago and was crucified - just bringing that crime to justice has yet to be accomplished ... the parable of Noah has a long ways to go.

IOW, your "the Almighty conquered evil", was a lie and you do not have the couth to admit it.

Your new lie of Jesus is duly noted as you cannot possibly know his mind or what was in it.

Try using things you know instead of speculative nonsense that some lying priest or preacher put into you and do try to stop lying yourself or at least start admitting it when caught.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back