The name Mohammad is given to sons to show respect. Why is the name Jesus not given the same respect

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
The name Mohammad is given to sons to show respect. Why is the name Jesus not given the same respect?

Many cultures pass on names of those they wish to show respect to. The Muslim community pass on the name Mohamad more than Christians do with the name of Jesus. This name respect is lacking in the Christian cultures.

I think it is due to the fact that none in the Abrahamic cults can justify Yahweh/Jesus’ genocide of mankind.

Yahweh’s son Jesus has not been deemed worthy of respect for moral reasons. Christians recognize the imperfections and agree with the ostracising of the name Jesus. Hence their not passing on the name and showing disrespect. Jesus is as unworthy to literal reading people in the myriad of Christian cults, as is Yahweh.

Are the myriad of Christian and Catholic cults showing a lack of respect for the name of Jesus as compared to the respect Muslims show the name Mohammad?

Regards

DL

The name Mohammad is given to sons to show respect. Why is the name Jesus not given the same respect?

Many cultures pass on names of those they wish to show respect to. The Muslim community pass on the name Mohamad more than Christians do with the name of Jesus. This name respect is lacking in the Christian cultures.

I think it is due to the fact that none in the Abrahamic cults can justify Yahweh/Jesus’ genocide of mankind.

Yahweh’s son Jesus has not been deemed worthy of respect for moral reasons. Christians recognize the imperfections and agree with the ostracising of the name Jesus. Hence their not passing on the name and showing disrespect. Jesus is as unworthy to literal reading people in the myriad of Christian cults, as is Yahweh.

Are the myriad of Christian and Catholic cults showing a lack of respect for the name of Jesus as compared to the respect Muslims show the name Mohammad?

Regards

DL
Is it given as a sign of respect because Mohammad had ten your old girls for wives? I don't think Jesus was out in force telling his followers to "KILL THE INFIDELS" either...

Most Christians in this country only follow the old testament, so it's not too surprising that Jesus is a rare name

Regards

DL[/QUOTE

different cultures have different customs in naming children. I find you THEORY regarding this
issue to be VULGAR----or it might be ethnocentric

Too many beaners have the name Hayzoos. That's why.

And I say "Jesus Fucking Christ, what a moron" pretty often. But in a respectful way. :biggrin:

Most Christians in this country only follow the old testament, so it's not too surprising that Jesus is a rare name
Yeah, and I agree that there should be an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. If you go out of your way to MURDER another human being, then you also should lose your life. Too many bleeding heart liberals want the killers to go to jail for life, so then the rest of the killers life, he is trying to escape and kill again.

Yeah, and I agree that there should be an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. If you go out of your way to MURDER another human being, then you also should lose your life. Too many bleeding heart liberals want the killers to go to jail for life, so then the rest of the killers life, he is trying to escape and kill again.
^ perfect example

Last edited:
Most Christians in this country only follow the old testament,
Incorrect Poindexter .... :cuckoo:
Not in my experience
I took his comment to mean that when cherry picking the parts of the Bible, today's Christians in America seem to focus on Old Testament proverbs, instructions, and teachings and ignore the teachings of Christ found in the New Testament. The Old Testament is open to varied and diverse interpretations whereas many of the New Testament teachings are far more straight forward.

^ perfect example
So you do agree that you liberals want murderers to escape and kill more people? Perfect example of liberals and why they hate Christians.

^ perfect example
So you do agree that you liberals want murderers to escape and kill more people? Perfect example of liberals and why they hate Christians.
No that's actually among the stupidest comments I've ever read.

Regards

DL
Is it given as a sign of respect because Mohammad had ten your old girls for wives? I don't think Jesus was out in force telling his followers to "KILL THE INFIDELS" either...

I do not know why Muslims show their respect by using the name Mohammad.

As to Jesus not saying "kill the infidels", --- do you see a difference between that and this?

Luke 19:27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Further, is Yahweh not planning to kill all the infidels he has in hell with that second death thing?

Regards
DL

Just a difference in culture.

Throughout the Islamic world muslim boys are named "Isa" (e-sa) which is arabic for Jesus. ...... :cool:

You add to my question of why Christians do not show that kind of respect while Muslims do.

Regards
DL

??

That has not been what I have seen and it is Jesus, not Yahweh, that Christians always pray to when they face the cross in front of all churches.

Regards
DL

What are your thought on the fact that about 10% of all convicted murderers are innocent?

How much of a % of errors and poor verdicts would you live with before saying that jail is better than the state murdering innocent people?

I hate to be a bean counter but am curious as to when killing the innocent would weight on your conscience, if it would at all, before you would change your POV?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back