Berkeley Cancels Richard Dawkins Event Over His Criticism Of Islam

197340.jpg

Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Berkeley, like the Ivy League, is dominated by the spoiled and ignorant Born to Rule brats of the rich. We must make sure such people have no future. HeirHeads never belonged in the New World; they must go back to the crumbling castles of Europe and choke on the dust their illegimate class always creates. Their own hired writers make sure that the preppies are never blamed. Birth privileges are the hidden tumors that have destroyed all civilizations,but we are doomed to never learn that untaught lesson of history.

The radio station has to cater to advertisers. When you consider the stations broadcast audience you realize no one would be listening to the broadcast and hence be an unprofitable one. Sounds like good business to me.

The left will regret its alliance with Islam when Muslims start setting them on fire.

The left will regret its alliance with Islam when Muslims start setting them on fire.

And Blackrook can't wait for that to happen.

(why aren't the 3 million American Muslims setting we liberals on fire?)

The radio station has to cater to advertisers. When you consider the stations broadcast audience you realize no one would be listening to the broadcast and hence be an unprofitable one. Sounds like good business to me.

Nah- look I am a liberal- and I like KPFA but they screwed the pooch on this one.

There is no way to condemn Dawkins for his comments on Islam- if you also don't condemn him for his comments on Christianity- and vice versa.

Dawkins is against the worst of all religions- what he condemns about Islam is similar to what he condemns about Christianity.

The station made a stupid decision- and by the way- its a non-profit station.....

Forum List

Back