Can you understand the logic of Universality, in terms of all of us ending in heaven?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Can you understand the logic of Universality, in terms of all of us ending in heaven?

Hell is obviously an invention of the church. Universalists Gnostic Christianity and other Universalist Abrahamic cults do not see God as a loser of the souls he calls the light of the world.

The light of the world does not end in hell.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

As you can see, especially those last two quotes, all are saved without a sacrifice.

The logic behind Universalism begins with knowing that all souls are created equal. It thus follows that God would treat all souls the same way and would all be given the best possible end due to us being the light of the world and equal. This follows natural law as well as heavenly law as those are never in conflict.

Look at judging, from God’s point of view, with an example of one we mostly think of as evil, Hitler.

Hitler would appear before God and as God examines Hitler’s life, he would see that all those Hitler interacted with, and who contributed to what Hitler became, would all have to share the blame and guilt for Hitler becoming the monster we think he was.

If you take that sound judging logic to it’s ultimate end, you will see the logic of either punishing all of us for what we have contributed to evil, or forgive us all for all being exactly what God, if he existed, created us to be.

Non-Universalist creeds, that have that imaginary religious creation called hell, are trying to appease their own blame and guilt by placing some souls above others even though God would have created us all equal. God unites while religions separate.

Do you believe God to be a Universalist God, or a God that is such a poor creator that he would have to send his perfectly created souls to eternal punishment instead of just curing them, if required?

Regards

DL

I feel sorry for Hitler, because in my philosophy we have to account for everything we have done, and all the reactions of our actions. This is done over countless incarnations which are shaped by the actions of past lives. So Hitler has an enormous burden of karma that will take countless lives of good actions to account for.
The closest thing to hell for a soul is when it evolves and remembers what it did in past incarnations.

The spirit world teaches that ultimately all souls are redeemed, and all karma will be settled.

It's real easy to understand the logic of universality. It's a get out of jail free card.

Hell is obviously an invention of the church. Universalists Gnostic Christianity and other Universalist Abrahamic cults do not see God as a loser of the souls he calls the light of the world.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

As you can see, especially those last two quotes, all are saved without a sacrifice.

The logic behind Universalism begins with knowing that all souls are created equal. It thus follows that God would treat all souls the same way and would all be given the best possible end due to us being the light of the world and equal. This follows natural law as well as heavenly law as those are never in conflict.

Look at judging, from God’s point of view, with an example of one we mostly think of as evil, Hitler.

Hitler would appear before God and as God examines Hitler’s life, he would see that all those Hitler interacted with, and who contributed to what Hitler became, would all have to share the blame and guilt for Hitler becoming the monster we think he was.

If you take that sound judging logic to it’s ultimate end, you will see the logic of either punishing all of us for what we have contributed to evil, or forgive us all for all being exactly what God, if he existed, created us to be.

Non-Universalist creeds, that have that imaginary religious creation called hell, are trying to appease their own blame and guilt by placing some souls above others even though God would have created us all equal. God unites while religions separate.

Do you believe God to be a Universalist God, or a God that is such a poor creator that he would have to send his perfectly created souls to eternal punishment instead of just curing them, if required?

Regards

DL
You're scapegoating Hitler's actions by blaming everyone else? :cuckoo:

And if hell doesn't exist, then the ten commandments are pointless, and so is pretty much the rest of the bible because everyone gets into heaven regardless.

The sound you hear is you being excommunicated. :biggrin:

I feel sorry for Hitler, because in my philosophy we have to account for everything we have done, and all the reactions of our actions. This is done over countless incarnations which are shaped by the actions of past lives. So Hitler has an enormous burden of karma that will take countless lives of good actions to account for.
The closest thing to hell for a soul is when it evolves and remembers what it did in past incarnations.

The spirit world teaches that ultimately all souls are redeemed, and all karma will be settled.

I have never met anyone who even claims to of been reincarnated.

I have never met anyone who even claims to of been reincarnated.
I have been reincarnated. No question about it.

The OP is referring to human logic, so yes its logical that we all get a break in the end. Most of us haven't committed murder. "Hitler belongs in hell" .
Most of us cringe at Gods perfect justice...because it is perfect and sometimes hard to accept or even understand.
Everyone will be able to acknowledge this at the end.

You chat with the spirit world. Ok.

So none of the people who empowered and or contributed to making Hitler what he became hold any responsibility for Hitler's outcome. Right?

Regards
DL

It's real easy to understand the logic of universality. It's a get out of jail free card.

Not at all.

Heaven has no jails or bodies that can be killed but we sure do have those here.

I am talking of heaven's and not earth's Universality and how a God would see things.

I believe in jailing murderers and would not give them a get out of hell free card.

Regards
DL

Not at all.

Heaven has no jails or bodies that can be killed but we sure do have those here.

I am talking of heaven's and not earth's Universality and how a God would see things.

I believe in jailing murderers and would not give them a get out of hell free card.

Regards
DL
It's a figure of speech. Jail=hell. Guess your logic only works on universality, eh?

Regards

DL

And if hell doesn't exist, then the ten commandments are pointless, and so is pretty much the rest of the bible because everyone gets into heaven regardless.

Eh. No.

I took myself out of religion and, in a sense, excommunicated myself from my satanic religion of birth, Catholicism.

Let me KIS it for you.

If a parent raises his child to be a thief, is it wholly the child's fault for being a thief?

Regards
DL

Regards

DL

Eh. No.

I took myself out of religion and, in a sense, excommunicated myself from my satanic religion of birth, Catholicism.

Let me KIS it for you.

If a parent raises his child to be a thief, is it wholly the child's fault for being a thief?

Regards
DL
Hitler's parents weren't genocidal maniacs who shot speed and morphine. WTF are you talking about? :lol:

The OP is referring to human logic, so yes its logical that we all get a break in the end. Most of us haven't committed murder. "Hitler belongs in hell" .
Most of us cringe at Gods perfect justice...because it is perfect and sometimes hard to accept or even understand.
Everyone will be able to acknowledge this at the end.

We do not get a break. We get justice. Not that the heaven you believe in actually exists.

How can you say that God's justice is perfect justice when his first decision as judge was to demand and accept a bribe/sacrifice to alter his usual justice or punishing the guilty instead of the innocent, to corrupt his usual justice and accept punishing the innocent instead of the guilty.

Is perfect justice to you the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty?

Regards
DL

Not at all.

Regards
DL
It's a figure of speech. Jail=hell. Guess your logic only works on universality, eh?

Your figure of speech is garbage and a better mind would have just admitted it.

Regards
DL

Regards

DL

Eh. No.

Let me KIS it for you.

Regards
DL
Hitler's parents weren't genocidal maniacs who shot speed and morphine. WTF are you talking about? :lol:

If this is all you have, go away.

Regards
DL

If we all go to heaven to be with God, what is the point of us being here without him?

Not at all.

Regards
DL

Your figure of speech is garbage and a better mind would have just admitted it.

Regards
DL
LOL You are a pseudoreligious pretender. Nobody is fooled by your pretentious regards, either.

Forum List

Back