Can you say...COUP? Homeland Security preparing for civil conflict

Wow, you're really committed to defending this, aren't you?

Go catz.

"Although the Associated Press and other media outlets dismissed concerns over the federal government purchasing large quantities of ammunition as paranoia, the fact that the DHS is preparing for civil unrest cannot be denied.
Having recently acquired riot gear, the DHS also purchased a number of bullet-proof checkpoint booths that include ‘stop and go’ lights.
Last year, Department of Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano directed ICE to prepare for a mass influx of immigrants into the United States, calling for the plan to deal with the “shelter” and “processing” of large numbers of people.
The U.S. Army has also been preparing for domestic disorder.
A recently leaked US Army Military Police training manual for “Civil Disturbance Operations” outlines how military assets are to be used domestically to quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest."
» DHS Purchases 200 Million More Rounds of Ammunition Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Wow, you're really committed to defending this, aren't you?

Go catz.

I'm about as committed to this as the NRA is. Isn't it time for you to don your tinfoil hat and gas mask, and go down to your underground bunker to guard against black helicopters?

I love how your "thinking" consists of parroting infowars blog posts. LOL.

Here's some more info for you...

Here are are links to ICE's solicitations for ammo during 2008 (Bush was in office):

April, 2008 - 375 million rounds
May, 2008 - 100,000 rounds
June, 2008 - 149,000 rounds
June, 2008 - 85,000 rounds
August, 2008 - 200,000 rounds
August, 2008 - 7 million rounds
December, 2008 - 200 million rounds

I didn't include the rounds ordered by other DHS agencies during 2008 because, frankly, I'm too lazy to search govbiz for the next 3 hours. But, the total ammo solicited by ICE alone during 2008 was along the lines of 582,909,000 rounds.

Why is DHS currently soliciting hollow points? DHS agencies, which includes ICE, the Coast Guard, the Secret Service, and Border Patrol, currently use and qualify on ATK Federal HST.

And, you're having a meltdown over 450 million rounds of bullets in a contract that extends for five years? That's 90 million rounds of ATK 40mm Federal HST per year, dumbass, for all of DHS. In comparison, a single DHS agency (ICE), requisitioned 582 million ammo rounds in 2008 alone.

Your stupidity is becoming more and more obvious, Allie.

Last edited:
Yep it's almost as if he thinks it's still the GOP running it.

So fucked up...it's sad. GOP=gooooooood, DEM=EEEEEEVIL, Obama? DA DEBIL!

Hypocrite, you believe just the opposite and have the gall to post this?

Really? When have I said that? I don't even believe that, let alone speak that way. I just happen to think that "trickle down economics" is a fraud....because 30+ years has gone by and most people have seen their buying power and expendable income dwindle to the point where they can't save, have to rely on credit for larger purchases(appliances, etc), live paycheck to paycheck and those that control "the market" have seen huge gains in their already vast fortunes.

that's a scam.

Plus, I don't agree with demonizing gays, other religions, minorities, and people's personal choices.

I don't think the GOP is evil....I think they just have a bad case of fleas from sleeping with dogs.....Hey some of the Dems have 'em too....Even Obama.....You don't know how pissed I am for him signing the latest Free Trade Agreement with South Korea....more jobs outsourced, more labor intimidation, more struggling for working people.

It's YOU guys that do the Communist Conspiracy theory crap.

about the article:

1) There is nothing civil about conflict. it's always ugly.
2) There is going to be domestic conflict. We are ripe for it. Unless we seriously change our ways, it's unavoidable, the only question is when?
3) While im sure Obama would love to be President for life, I dont think he has the guts to actually do it.

Conflict is coming amongst ourselves and with other nations. We can either humble ourselves and turn to God and possibly avoid it, or we can prepare for our society to be pushed to the breaking point. Anyone who says it cant happen is ignorant of history and the signs going on around us.

Would you shut up with your god shit.jesus we get it already,

about the article:

2) There is going to be domestic conflict. We are ripe for it. Unless we seriously change our ways, it's unavoidable, the only question is when?
3) While im sure Obama would love to be President for life, I dont think he has the guts to actually do it.

Conflict is coming amongst ourselves and with other nations. We can either humble ourselves and turn to God and possibly avoid it, or we can prepare for our society to be pushed to the breaking point. Anyone who says it cant happen is ignorant of history and the signs going on around us.

If you got it, you would have repented already and we wouldnt be facing the problems we are currently facing.

So no. Im not going to shut up because you dont like the message.

You people are funny :lol: Do the names Ashcroft & Gonzales ring a bell? Hint: They WERE NOT Democrats :)

You do realize that the DOJ had nothing to do with creating the Department of Homeland security. It was a democrat plan adopted by the Bush administration.

And obamacarewas adpoted from romneycare and dole, yet you people protest that. Yet hereits ok.....
Fuck off

First, Obamacare is not Romneycare. There is a huge difference between a state program with a couple hundred pages of statutes and a Federal Program with 2000+ pages of statutes. I know our schools do a horrible job of teaching the difference between Federal and State governments, but there is a huge difference.

Second, I objected to Romney's health care plan as well.

See, I oppose bad programs whether a Democrat or a Republican proposes them.

about the article:

If you got it, you would have repented already and we wouldnt be facing the problems we are currently facing.

So no. Im not going to shut up because you dont like the message.

No i got it, you are basically nothing more than a drug pusher, and your drug of choice is god.

I know you are not going to shut up, you never do.

i want nothing to do with you and your addict lifestyle.

You do realize that the DOJ had nothing to do with creating the Department of Homeland security. It was a democrat plan adopted by the Bush administration.

And obamacarewas adpoted from romneycare and dole, yet you people protest that. Yet hereits ok.....
Fuck off

First, Obamacare is not Romneycare. There is a huge difference between a state program with a couple hundred pages of statutes and a Federal Program with 2000+ pages of statutes. I know our schools do a horrible job of teaching the difference between Federal and State governments, but there is a huge difference.

Second, I objected to Romney's health care plan as well.

See, I oppose bad programs whether a Democrat or a Republican proposes them.

lol...Do i need to post the video Of Romrom being happy about how Obamacare was modeled after his Romneycare.

The idea that your excuse is state and federal is laughable. Yes states can do different thing in so long as they retain to that state. Yeah Not very hard to understand.

See if you opposed bad programs by the people who helped pass them, then you would be out there stating you wouldn't be voting for either Obama or Romrom.

But whores to a party don't typically care in the end. Thats why you are not credible.

No i got it, you are basically nothing more than a drug pusher, and your drug of choice is god.

Drug of choice? Seriously?

If you know im not going to shut up, why do you waste your time telling me to? Why not just ignore it if you dont agree with it? Or instead provide something of substance in response?

Does the thought of being humble before God and following the principles of happiness that He has provided for us really bother you that much?

lol...Do i need to post the video Of Romrom being happy about how Obamacare was modeled after his Romneycare.

The idea that your excuse is state and federal is laughable. Yes states can do different thing in so long as they retain to that state. Yeah Not very hard to understand.

See if you opposed bad programs by the people who helped pass them, then you would be out there stating you wouldn't be voting for either Obama or Romrom.

But whores to a party don't typically care in the end. Thats why you are not credible.

So again, no substantive response, just the typical "Nah ah!"

I dont expect perfection in people. People make mistakes sometimes. They might not realize it for a very long time. But just because they make a mistake doesnt eliminate their worth. Nor does it stop them from being a good leader.

I hope someday you realize just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are worthless. It just means they disagree with you. It could be you are wrong. It could be they are wrong. It could be you are both wrong.

But being wrong doesn't eliminate someone's worth. Nor does it necessarily outshine their very good qualities. It just means we all have something to work on.

So will you be pushing for Lord Obama to expand the "war on drugs" to include non-Muslim religious speech? Long prison terms for mentioning God? (other than Allah and Muhammad, may he burn in hell)

Is that the plan, Pussball? Declare religion a "drug" and speech "distribution?"

Drug of choice? Seriously?

If you know im not going to shut up, why do you waste your time telling me to? Why not just ignore it if you dont agree with it? Or instead provide something of substance in response?

Does the thought of being humble before God and following the principles of happiness that He has provided for us really bother you that much?

Yes seriously, a drug. You no different from a meth addict who is trying to push how awesome it is to be on meth.

Because i like calling you a moron.

As to the last part i put in bold. See there you go pushing your drug again.

So again, no substantive response, just the typical "Nah ah!"

I dont expect perfection in people. People make mistakes sometimes. They might not realize it for a very long time. But just because they make a mistake doesnt eliminate their worth. Nor does it stop them from being a good leader.

I hope someday you realize just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are worthless. It just means they disagree with you. It could be you are wrong. It could be they are wrong. It could be you are both wrong.

But being wrong doesn't eliminate someone's worth. Nor does it necessarily outshine their very good qualities. It just means we all have something to work on.

wow, no substance? If i didnt have any substance you would have stopped after that sentence dipshit.

Whatever you need to do to live with the fact you are a whore. Sure people make mistakes, but when those mistakes are the same as the ones you whine about? Yeah you are a whore to the party.

i never thought that way to begin with so irrelevant.

yes i got it, three paragraphs from you about the samething. Talk about needless talking.

Forum List

Back