Can you Name Three Actual Facts about Darwinism

The global flood changed everything on the Earth. Then your atheist scientists tried to explain it with Darwinism, evolution and long time. Of course, the Bible and global flood had already explained it correctly. However, Satan had to counter the Bible with Darwinism and evolution. We saw Darwinism led to social Darwinism, Nazism, Hitler and the Holocaust.

The future evolution is more difficult to explain in scientific terms. It isn't just arguing over creation science vs. evolution. The future evolution is supposed to lead to some future Antichrist occurrence and the end of the world. The evolution from natural selection will eventually fool the majority from creation science and Christianity to majority evolution. Then the Antichrist will enact the second abomination of desecration and cause the end of the world.
The second abomination of desolation was in 70 AD.

Haha, what a sissy you are. Terrified of your own shadow. A true intellectual lightweight.

1648862652173.png

Actually that's what I think of you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Name three specific things about Darwinism that are true?

Not "it's all real!" or "only stupid people ask that question!" or some other nonsense.

Can you give me some true facts that we know about Darwinian evolution and how we know them?
Did you get some "actual" facts?
Try just normal facts. They're more available.

Explaining the same thing over and over expecting a different result only give you that insanity claim. And, it's well deserved...
:meow:
Oh no, you just lumped me in with all the smartest and most educated people on the planet.

Was that supposed to be an insult? You freaks are so far gone....

Name three specific things about Darwinism that are true?

Not "it's all real!" or "only stupid people ask that question!" or some other nonsense.

Can you give me some true facts that we know about Darwinian evolution and how we know them?
Name one specific thing about the gods that is true.

Why is it the hyper-religious are so angry and self-hating?
We aren't. We are happy Christians spending time forgiving others and asking for forgiveness. We love ourselves because we are brothers and sisters with the Savior.

We aren't. We are happy Christians spending time forgiving others and asking for forgiveness. We love ourselves because we are brothers and sisters with the Savior.
I'm not so sure about that. The evangelicals claim Roman Catholics aren't Christian. Mormons? Whew. Tirades start to fly.

I'm not so sure about that. The evangelicals claim Roman Catholics aren't Christian. Mormons? Whew. Tirades start to fly.
Don't know. Not true for all. LDS certainly don't do that and are very happy... I can tell you don't seem to be.

Forum List

Back