Can you believe the viciousness of right wing attacks on these child survivors?

Those who decide to enter the political arena best be prepared for chair shots. It's just that simple.
Sometimes you don't voluntarily enter the political area. You are forced to by your conscience and your morals.

Those who decide to enter the political arena best be prepared for chair shots. It's just that simple.
Sometimes you don't voluntarily enter the political area. You are forced to by your conscience and your morals.

Interesting quote.

Sometimes you don't voluntarily enter the political area. You are forced to by your conscience and your morals and that paycheck from Soros's Open Forum

David Hogg attacked by right wing - Google Search

I'm shocked at the viciousness of the attacks from Fox, the right wing, and the Republicans on this youngster who already survived a terrible attack at his school.

This entire party is so nutz, they are a danger to the entire world.

The Kids are heroes ...like these kids before them
28168633_10155393811174677_6906565140735582378_n.jpg

In 1965, Christopher Eckhardt (age 16), John F. Tinker (age 15), Mary Beth Tinker (age 13) and more students wore black armbands to their schools in Des Moines, Iowa to mourn the dead on both sides of the Vietnam War and to support a Christmas truce. The Des Moines school board tried to block them from wearing the armbands, and most of the students who wore them were suspended. Their case went to the Supreme Court. #tdih on Feb. 24, 1969 the students won Free Speech rights. Read more: Tinker vs. DesMoines More stories of young people on the frontlines of U.S. social movements: And the Youth Shall Lead Us – Teaching for Change – Medium

I'm shocked at the viciousness of the attacks from Fox, the right wing, and the Republicans on this youngster who already survived a terrible attack at his school.

In 1965, Christopher Eckhardt (age 16), John F. Tinker (age 15), Mary Beth Tinker (age 13) and more students wore black armbands to their schools in Des Moines, Iowa to mourn the dead on both sides of the Vietnam War and to support a Christmas truce. The Des Moines school board tried to block them from wearing the armbands, and most of the students who wore them were suspended. Their case went to the Supreme Court. #tdih on Feb. 24, 1969 the students won Free Speech rights. Read more: Tinker vs. DesMoines More stories of young people on the frontlines of U.S. social movements: And the Youth Shall Lead Us – Teaching for Change – Medium

It's amazing how the definition of "hero" has degenerated in just a few years. It used to refer to a person who risked life and limb for the benefit of others.

Now we lower the flag for victims of crime and natural occurence. How odd. They are not heroes in any sense of the word. Merely victims.

Shrug. David Hogg is a plant. He speaks as if he just learned last week the nonsense he spouts.

It's amazing how the definition of "hero" has degenerated in just a few years. It used to refer to a person who risked life and limb for the benefit of others.

Now we lower the flag for victims of crime and natural occurence. How odd. They are not heroes in any sense of the word. Merely victims.

Shrug. David Hogg is a plant. He speaks as if he just learned last week the nonsense he spouts.

He's the left's latest useful idiot

What he and the left can't grasp is few are going to listen to a wet behind the ears pup. He's not old enough to understand how the real world works...when he meets it head on it's going to devour him

I remember the same goons attacking that Asian parent during the election. He had given his son but it still didnt deter these awful people.
They are the lowest form of sewer dregs and the comfort is that they will never get into heaven.

Knock Knock - "Hey Peter,let me in"
St Peter - "fuck off"
Actually Trump said the son was a hero.
And the parents didn’t ‘give’ their son - he wasn’t a possession to be ‘given’ away. If you decide to enter the political fray and attack a candidate, only an idiot would not expect a response.

I remember the same goons attacking that Asian parent during the election. He had given his son but it still didnt deter these awful people.
They are the lowest form of sewer dregs and the comfort is that they will never get into heaven.

St Peter - "fuck off"
And the parents didn’t ‘give’ their son - he wasn’t a possession to be ‘given’ away. If you decide to enter the political fray and attack a candidate, only an idiot would not expect a response.

Especially if you're pimping for someone like Hillary. Fully justified.

St Peter - "fuck off"

That kid displayed more heroism and bravery than this blabbering shit stain Hogg will ever muster in his entire life.

Peter Wang is to be honored.

Hogg is to be ridiculed and mocked

St Peter - "fuck off"
A prime example of the hate driven right.

An FYI. David Hogg's career choice is to be in television. That's the course he was taking. He's using the deaths of these students to develop a network of current media like Dan Rather.

He's a pig.

They're out there on social media talking about raising the voting age to include teenagers.

St Peter - "fuck off"
Really? Facts are hate? What a precious snowflake you are, Tammy :laugh:

St Peter - "fuck off"
Really? Facts are hate? What a precious snowflake you are, Tammy :laugh:
Why do you need to pick on victims ?

Forum List

Back