Can you believe the viciousness of right wing attacks on these child survivors?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
David Hogg attacked by right wing - Google Search

I'm shocked at the viciousness of the attacks from Fox, the right wing, and the Republicans on this youngster who already survived a terrible attack at his school.

Right wingers even managed some how to tie Gun violence, children and George Soros all together into a single theme

Right-wing conspiracy theorists blame George Soros for teenage survivors' anti-gun activism

Liberal billionaire philanthropist George Soros is paying to mobilize 17-year-olds against gun violence, conservative political commentator and former Republican congressman Jack Kingston claimed in an interview with CNN Tuesday morning.

------------------------------------------

And not just from the typical right wing confederate Republican crazies, but from actual GOP congressmen.

This entire party is so nutz, they are a danger to the entire world.

I'm shocked at the viciousness of the attacks from Fox, the right wing, and the Republicans on this youngster who already survived a terrible attack at his school.

Right wingers even managed some how to tie Gun violence, children and George Soros all together into a single theme

Right-wing conspiracy theorists blame George Soros for teenage survivors' anti-gun activism

Liberal billionaire philanthropist George Soros is paying to mobilize 17-year-olds against gun violence, conservative political commentator and former Republican congressman Jack Kingston claimed in an interview with CNN Tuesday morning.

And not just from the typical right wing confederate Republican crazies, but from actual GOP congressmen.

just deplorables doing their deplorable thing.

I'm shocked

hqdefault.jpg

David Hogg is a plant. No fault of his own.

The kids at Trump's party today gave a far better image of themselves.

Last edited:
President Trump meeting with the kids was great today

If kids are demanding a gun ban of any form, I get why, but I also don't believe in letting the Lord's hard work go to waste when dangerous people try to take from us what it is that the Lord died for: our own lives. You know that there are people out there who are going to score a gun however they can whether they are allowed or no and so in my opinion, its either defend yourself against those who want to kill or be killed. The choice is yours and there is no in between.

God bless you and every impacted family always!!!

Holly

I remember the same goons attacking that Asian parent during the election. He had given his son but it still didnt deter these awful people.
They are the lowest form of sewer dregs and the comfort is that they will never get into heaven.

Knock Knock - "Hey Peter,let me in"
St Peter - "fuck off"

Those who decide to enter the political arena best be prepared for chair shots. It's just that simple.
They thought if they told us "we're not political, we just want to ban guns," that would insulated these left wing skulls of mush.

Lets blame guns for everything .

Dam guns made 12 year old girl hang herself in a tree, on face book live . Ya right .
Kids beating the hell out of each other in are public schools and then posting it on social media . Again, dam guns . Ya right .

Now it's time to attack that school in the latest school shooting .
It took the fake news 5 days to post a video of 10 or so kids, beating up on Mr. Cruz .
Which my son friend show me one day after the shooting .

It took til the next day ( which is 6 days now ) for the fake news to tell us what the fight was about . Fake news says those 10 or so kids were defending Mr. Cruz ex-girlfriend because he threaten her and her family .

If this was true, Mr. Cruz ex-girlfriend and her parents would of told the story ?
Of course they would of, just more fake news .

Now we have the fake news saying that DHS says the dead ( adopted mother )
was a bruising Mr. Cruz . Nothing like dragging dead people ( adopted mother ) through the mud .

Lets not forget Mr. Cruz was also Autistic and in the public schools .
Why ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cool, now we got a GOP war on child survivors in addition to every other group imaginable. I know this because I religiously watch CNN and the fat ladies on The View.

Forum List

Back