Can you believe the viciousness of right wing attacks on these child survivors?

I remember the same goons attacking that Asian parent during the election. He had given his son but it still didnt deter these awful people.
They are the lowest form of sewer dregs and the comfort is that they will never get into heaven.

Knock Knock - "Hey Peter,let me in"
St Peter - "fuck off"
Actually Trump said the son was a hero.
And the parents didn’t ‘give’ their son - he wasn’t a possession to be ‘given’ away. If you decide to enter the political fray and attack a candidate, only an idiot would not expect a response.
A prime example of the hate driven right.
Really? Facts are hate? What a precious snowflake you are, Tammy :laugh:
Why do you need to pick on victims ?
Which victims am I picking on and how am I picking on them, Tammy?

David Hogg attacked by right wing - Google Search

I'm shocked at the viciousness of the attacks from Fox, the right wing, and the Republicans on this youngster who already survived a terrible attack at his school.

Right wingers even managed some how to tie Gun violence, children and George Soros all together into a single theme

Right-wing conspiracy theorists blame George Soros for teenage survivors' anti-gun activism

Liberal billionaire philanthropist George Soros is paying to mobilize 17-year-olds against gun violence, conservative political commentator and former Republican congressman Jack Kingston claimed in an interview with CNN Tuesday morning.

------------------------------------------

And not just from the typical right wing confederate Republican crazies, but from actual GOP congressmen.

This entire party is so nutz, they are a danger to the entire world.

So true.

If kids are demanding a gun ban of any form, I get why, but I also don't believe in letting the Lord's hard work go to waste when dangerous people try to take from us what it is that the Lord died for: our own lives. You know that there are people out there who are going to score a gun however they can whether they are allowed or no and so in my opinion, its either defend yourself against those who want to kill or be killed. The choice is yours and there is no in between.

God bless you and every impacted family always!!!

Holly
:uhoh3:

2011-04-13-blood_money_2b_red.jpg

Responsible Gun Owners Need to Repudiate the NRA

David Hogg attacked by right wing - Google Search

I'm shocked at the viciousness of the attacks from Fox, the right wing, and the Republicans on this youngster who already survived a terrible attack at his school.

Right wingers even managed some how to tie Gun violence, children and George Soros all together into a single theme

Right-wing conspiracy theorists blame George Soros for teenage survivors' anti-gun activism

Liberal billionaire philanthropist George Soros is paying to mobilize 17-year-olds against gun violence, conservative political commentator and former Republican congressman Jack Kingston claimed in an interview with CNN Tuesday morning.

------------------------------------------

And not just from the typical right wing confederate Republican crazies, but from actual GOP congressmen.

This entire party is so nutz, they are a danger to the entire world.

just deplorables doing their deplorable thing.

Yep the rank and file stooges

Only someone who is either (a) not paying attention or (b) consumed by their own ideology would be shocked by what is thought and said by either end of the political spectrum, both of which have descended into hateful, ugly, bigoted, narcissistic rhetoric on a daily basis.

Why do you suppose the behaviors of both ends of the spectrum are so similar, so nasty, so ugly?

Nuts. The Free Exercise Clause is why Florida Rollers are teaching mosques to defend themselves. They know the pathology embedded within in it. Basing a Supreme Court decision on Mormon polygamy is a curious example to project infantilism, the same embelishes other self-glossing dangerous texts such as the xian bible.

"Freedom of religion means freedom to hold an opinion or belief but not to take action in violation of social duties or subversive to good order."

Texas shooter-atheist took the theologian's daughter's life, which certainly did disrupt social duties of the Good Samaritan. 666 kuklos exothen got the theologian's daughter killed. Always make the perpetrator a nutcase. That way, State agents such as the police can continue to protect capitalist investments such as mosques.

Forum List

Back