Can you be a Christian and vote for Obama?

Can you be a Christian and vote for Obama?

• Yes

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
Condoms Trump Abstinence in Obama Global AIDS Policy (Correct)

Bloomberg.com: Politics

fucking finally. A policy that reflects real life beyond the dogma junkie bullshit.

I hope we see more of this science/fact/research-based policy-making. What a great change we could experience if only we could do things based solely in this kind of reasoning.

so what. So does your dogma junkie cult. Looks like you should call it even and walk the fuck away before your christian BUSINESS is treated like any other BUSINESS.

and yes, it has everything to do with judging. The FACT is that your god told you that judging was his job not yours. Do you think a whore who has an abortion will fucking outrun your god after she dies? Do you think your god such a pussy that he needs YOUR input during her life? Are you not acting like the modern snake in the garden by assuming that YOU know better than your god regarding the latest fruit from the tree?

Bullshit, baba.. this has NOTHING to do with their tax status. It has EVERYTHING to do with your OPINION of their behaviours; judgement.

Um..ok. Thank you for telling me what I REALLY think, moron. You are the one debasing whores and women and in doing so passing judgment on their behavior, not me. And I don't worry about whether or not they will outrun God, that's not my call to make. It looks like you think about it, though.

Doesn't it strike you as a little hypocritical to expect churches to toe the line...while giving Planned Parenthood a pass?

Um..ok. Thank you for telling me what I REALLY think, moron. You are the one debasing whores and women and in doing so passing judgment on their behavior, not me. And I don't worry about whether or not they will outrun God, that's not my call to make. It looks like you think about it, though.

Doesn't it strike you as a little hypocritical to expect churches to toe the line...while giving Planned Parenthood a pass?

Churches discriminate. Against whom does Planned Parenthood discriminate?

Link that.

I thought this was common knowledge. You'll have to buy Consumer Reports to get the original report, but here's a link:

Consumer Reports Finds Planned Parenthood Condoms Worst At Preventing Pregnancies

The Planned Parenthood Lollipop, Assorted Colors, and Honeydew condoms were found to be among the worst for preventing unwanted pregnancies and were the only condoms to receive a poor rating by Consumer Reports.

"One of Planned Parenthood's products had a more than 85 percent failure rate in stopping unwanted pregnancies," Perkins noted. "Perhaps to a group like Planned Parenthood, 85 percent is enough."

im not a christian and have no reason to abide by the rules of YOUR GOD. Indeed, I freely judge these whores because i've not been specifically told otherwise by some jewish ghost.

And, apparently you are not quick enough to comprehend how your rationalized judgement does for whores at planned parenthood what the snake did for eve. So, tell me christian, is your god's words just suggestions or did those red letters mean more than filling space?

and no, christianity is a business just like PP is. What is hypocritical is for a christian to enjoy tax exemption and then point a single crooked finger at anyone else. the bottom line remains that YOU are never effected by some whore having an abortion. Nor, according to your god, is your judgmental opinion necessary to anyone including your god.

And here's where we disagree....not one sin is greater than another, sin is sin and falling SHORT of the glory of God....in addition all men are sinners.

Killing innocent people is also killing the innocent, as you would see as killing an unborn child.

this is what has happened in Iraq and Afghanistan, some innocent people were killed....at our hands, even though by accident or by a calculation of "collateral damage" done by the leaders....

And favoring the wealthiest is a sin, and disparaging the poor is a sin, and ignoring those in prison is a sin, and adultery is a sin, and usery is a sin, and gluttony is a sin, and fornication is a sin, and lying is a sin, and keeping up with the jones's is a sin, and thievery is a sin, and sodomy is a sin, and divorce is a sin unless for marital unfaithfulness, and the love of money is a sin, and hating your enemy is a sin, and so on and so forth.

What i am trying to say is that since in my opinion no one sin is greater than another according to scripture, then ALL sin has to be considered if one is picking their leaders on who is supposedly sin free...or who sins the least and many sins rest in ones heart alone and not visible to us...basically i see it as:

All are personal sins of which each will have to answer to Christ on judgement day....

I think we are to weigh each leader as you state, but for their leadership strengths and weakenesses involved in leading our country, through war, through security, through economics and through foreign and domestic affairs etc...

Give unto Caesar what is his....implies that there are things that belong to the gvt and there are things involved with spreading God's Word...it implies a separation, imho.

care
Care4all about your comment on one sin not being greater than another YOUR DEAD WRONG there's sins of Omission and sins of iniquity should i elaborate??? and i have no idea where your going with GOD and the government stuff...but i have a whole host of scriptures concerning Christ, HIS Church, and Government...

Obama supports neither abortion or homosexuality. Obama supports the law and free will. Murder, rape, assault etc. are all matters of free will. If you are so inclined as to kill another human being; Fine, but you'd better be prepared to face the consequences. We live in a society as individuals with rights, and our free will is only affected by those who we look to as teachers and mentors. If you want this out of a President. You're an idiot.
Obama's stance on abortion as state senator criticized | Politics | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
Obama Makes Gay History *|*Election 2008 | Advocate.com
I beleive these two links make themselves clear where Obama stands on abortion and homosexuality if this isnt plain enough for ya your a delusional crackhead...go hit that pype again... Oh and where's the right of the unborn you nut bag...

Last edited:
Care4all about your comment on one sin not being greater than another YOUR DEAD WRONG there's sins of Omission and sins of iniquity should i elaborate??? and i have no idea where your going with GOD and the government stuff...but i have a whole host of scriptures concerning Christ, HIS Church, and Government...

WhiteLion-

I would just like to let you know that quoting the Bible is not credible to a non-believer.

To illustrate my point: as a non-believer, I don't believe the Bible is a factual document. Some of it reflects what scientists (archaeologists, historians) consider history, some of it is refuted, some of it has neither been made scientifically credible nor been refuted, and some of it is clearly not fact: i.e. the great flood.

Although I think the Bible has some great wisdom, and can be used to research history (though it must be used in association with other studies and historical texts), I do not believe that it is the word of the Creator of the Universe. I've read and know the history of the Bible. It was written by human beings - you believe God told them what to write, and I believe they wrote what they believed (though I think some of them didn't and just wrote what they thought should be believed).

So to back-up your arguments with the Bible doesn't do anything, from my perspective, to validate your arguments.

Obama was one of what, like 2, who voted for holding on to partial birth abortion, and who also voted to allow botched late-term abortions (we're talking 7-9 months) babies die instead of providing any sort of intervention which would result in (gasp!) an unwanted baby living.

Heaven forbid a young mother give birth to a child and flush it down the toilet...but Obama voted that was acceptable behavior for abortion-clinic doctors.

Obama was one of what, like 2, who voted for holding on to partial birth abortion, and who also voted to allow botched late-term abortions (we're talking 7-9 months) babies die instead of providing any sort of intervention which would result in (gasp!) an unwanted baby living.

Heaven forbid a young mother give birth to a child and flush it down the toilet...but Obama voted that was acceptable behavior for abortion-clinic doctors.

What you have to remember is to take a politician's voting record into context. The reason Obama voted this way was because there was already a law, and, in his opinion a good law, that already addressed these matters.

WikiAnswers - Did obama vote to legalize late term abortions in illinois and if the baby lived through the abortion then obama said the baby should be killed

Obama's stance on abortion as state senator criticized | Politics | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
Obama Makes Gay History *|*Election 2008 | Advocate.com
I beleive these two links make themselves clear where Obama stands on abortion and homosexuality if this isnt plain enough for ya your a delusional crackhead...go hit that pype again... Oh and where's the right of the unborn you nut bag...

There's a distinct difference between supporting abortion and supporting a person's RIGHT to have one. As for "supporting" homosexuality, please. A person doesn't need "support" from anyone in order to exercise his/her intrinsic sexuality with a consenting adult.

WhiteLion-

I would just like to let you know that quoting the Bible is not credible to a non-believer.

To illustrate my point: as a non-believer, I don't believe the Bible is a factual document. Some of it reflects what scientists (archaeologists, historians) consider history, some of it is refuted, some of it has neither been made scientifically credible nor been refuted, and some of it is clearly not fact: i.e. the great flood.

Although I think the Bible has some great wisdom, and can be used to research history (though it must be used in association with other studies and historical texts), I do not believe that it is the word of the Creator of the Universe. I've read and know the history of the Bible. It was written by human beings - you believe God told them what to write, and I believe they wrote what they believed (though I think some of them didn't and just wrote what they thought should be believed).
So to back-up your arguments with the Bible doesn't do anything, from my perspective, to validate your arguments.

Quoting GOD's WORD makes the demons piss FIRE and run for cover lol, you foolish man the BIBLE's a guide for the believer, the scriptures are there more to show you what we beleive, not necessarily to prove anything to you, nor a matter of validity to you nor anyone else, what you think of what we beleive is of no real concern us, you either except it or reject it. The BIBLE says for the Christian to dust off their feet and move on......
The Bible plainly says Matthew 13:3-9
3And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
In other words some will receive the seeds of GODs message and some will NEVER!!!

2Thesalonians 2:11-12: And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Some will reject the truth of GODs love to the extent that GOd will allow the Holy Spirit to backoff eventually allowing them to slide into total falsehoods and down right disbelief forever.......
This leaves you and i with nothing more to discuss pal have a nice life:razz:

The unquenchable Fire of the Holy Ghost is in me to preach the good news of the GOSPELs to all that hath an ear and receiveth...This's the day -WhiteLion

Last edited:
Quoting GOD's WORD makes the demons piss FIRE and run for cover lol, you foolish man the BIBLE's a guide for the believer, the scriptures are there more to show you what we beleive, not necessarily to prove anything to you, nor a matter of validity to you nor anyone else, what you think of what we beleive is of no real concern us, you either except it or reject it. The BIBLE says for the Christian to dust off their feet and move on......
3And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

In other words some will receive the seeds of GODs message and some will NEVER!!!

2Thesalonians 2:11-12: And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Some will reject the truth of GODs love to the extent that GOd will allow the Holy Spirit to backoff eventually allowing them to slide into total falsehoods and down right disbelief forever.......

The unquenchable Fire of the Holy Ghost is in me to preach the good news of the GOSPELs to all that hath an ear and receiveth...This's the day -WhiteLion

Sounds like your God's a jerk.

And like I said, all those Bible quotes go for nothing when used to back-up what you're telling me.

Since dogma clouds your reasoning and capability to have discussions with anyone who disagrees with you, then I guess we can't have a discussion, WhiteLion, and that's just too bad. I don't think Christ would've wanted you to live secluded from those who don't agree with your worldview.

Please take this well and not with disrespect, but where exactly is your message of the GOSPEL? What is the GOSPEL to you?

To me, preaching Fire and Brimstone without preaching the GOSPEL as well, does a disservice to Christianity-the message of mercy.....forgiveness and salvation thru the death and suffering of Christ....for ALL sin...

and the messages and lessons the Teacher taught, regarding peace, the meek, sinners, forgiveness, love of thy enemy, walking with your adversary for an extra mile at your own free will, turning the other cheek, feeding the hungry, clothing the needy, being the Good Samaratan, loving thy neighbor and who ones neighbor is, visiting those in prison and more things than i can even mention here that was part of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

care

Sounds like your God's a jerk.

And like I said, all those Bible quotes go for nothing when used to back-up what you're telling me.

Since dogma clouds your reasoning and capability to have discussions with anyone who disagrees with you, then I guess we can't have a discussion, WhiteLion, and that's just too bad. I don't think Christ would've wanted you to live secluded from those who don't agree with your worldview.

GOD's SON JESUS THE CHRIST THE WORD came to abolish what you call DOGMA???? and like i told you before not beleiving in HIS WORD is of no real consequence in the END... So i dedicate this song by Linkin Park to YOU, i beleive is synonymous with your spiritual demise if you dont find Christ... Your so sad, im not secluded there are millions upon millions of Christians just like me as stated in the book of Revelation.. See bro we cant get it on our own as hard as we may try, its not about HEAD knowledge, its about an open heart, it takes a literal act of the GOD HEAD to move us to HIM,,, so keep banging your head against the sign post...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZezOzB8vs0k]YouTube - Linkin park - In the end Lyrics[/ame]

there were once millions of people who believed in the entire greek pantheon. whoopty fucking do.

GOD's SON JESUS THE CHRIST THE WORD came to abolish what you call DOGMA???? and like i told you before not beleiving in HIS WORD is of no real consequence in the END... So i dedicate this song by Linkin Park to YOU, i beleive is synonymous with your spiritual demise if you dont find Christ... Your so sad, im not secluded there are millions upon millions of Christians just like me as stated in the book of Revelation.. See bro we cant get it on our own as hard as we may try, its not about HEAD knowledge, its about an open heart, it takes a literal act of the GOD HEAD to move us to HIM,,, so keep banging your head against the sign post...
YouTube - Linkin park - In the end Lyrics

Alright, well, whatever you want to BELIEVE. And belief isn't fact.

And Linkin Park? C'mon! They suck.

Please take this well and not with disrespect, but where exactly is your message of the GOSPEL? What is the GOSPEL to you?

To me, preaching Fire and Brimstone without preaching the GOSPEL as well, does a disservice to Christianity-the message of mercy.....forgiveness and salvation thru the death and suffering of Christ....for ALL sin...

and the messages and lessons the Teacher taught, regarding peace, the meek, sinners, forgiveness, love of thy enemy, walking with your adversary for an extra mile at your own free will, turning the other cheek, feeding the hungry, clothing the needy, being the Good Samaratan, loving thy neighbor and who ones neighbor is, visiting those in prison and more things than i can even mention here that was part of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

care
True to a certian extent, your message is commission by Jesus Christ for a different crowd... see Care we all have different crosses to bare yours maybe of the Good Samaratan type, mine is commisioned by the sword of the Gospels(the whole blunt in your face WORD) as is not necessarally a feel good Gospel. Some are commissioned just for prison ministry, then again some commissioned just for intercity street ministries. Because we are all different individuals GOD requires different commissions from the very same perpertual GOSPEL to bring in every type of person, Care one size does not fit all... Some may listen to your commission but would reject mine and vice versa...therefore GOD utilizes many commissions to HIS ever changing Gospel:eusa_pray::eusa_angel::eusa_pray:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back