Can we boycott Trump

Can you boycott trump? Sure, knock yourself out.
so if all device users don't vote for him he has a chance of winning??? I think not You want your phone hacked??
My guess is you don't keep up with the news.
Both Liberals and Conservatives tried this when he began his campaign.
It worked marvelously, didn't it?
I think people have discovered trumps s--t stinks,,,,,,,he thinks it doesn't and can open his piehole and republicans will cheer him on
I could say the same about hillary and the dems.

You could, but this thread is about Rump, and Apple, and whether the government can force a company to make personal information hackable. It's not about "Hillary and the Dems", which sounds like a bad '60s girl group.
Keep in mind it would not be the presidents decision. Any such attempt will work it's way through the courts.

this AH this P---k of misery wants a boycott of AAPL ?? I say anyone with an apple or any device that can be hacked not vote for him This is one moron, that will do or say anything to get votes

You're not going to vote for him anyway, so boycott him all you want.

Can you boycott trump? Sure, knock yourself out.
so if all device users don't vote for him he has a chance of winning??? I think not You want your phone hacked??
I think people have discovered trumps s--t stinks,,,,,,,he thinks it doesn't and can open his piehole and republicans will cheer him on
yes you could but imo the trump stink his far worse
I'll have to disagree. While I'm no trump fan, hillary sickens me. I'd vote for Stalin before I voted for that sleaze.

You could, but this thread is about Rump, and Apple, and whether the government can force a company to make personal information hackable. It's not about "Hillary and the Dems", which sounds like a bad '60s girl group.
Keep in mind it would not be the presidents decision. Any such attempt will work it's way through the courts.

Sure, but what's that got to do with derailing the thread into a different topic?

this AH this P---k of misery wants a boycott of AAPL ?? I say anyone with an apple or any device that can be hacked not vote for him This is one moron, that will do or say anything to get votes
My state will go red no matter who the nominee is, and I'm sure he'll win the primary. So, I expect I'll be voting Hill in the primary and sitting out the general.
Ben ,,,you and the pub gotta move
Well, Eddie, I do always vote gop in house and senate races. And, while I did want Slick to beat HW, it was only because no matter how much I admired the elder Bush, I thought we needed a change.

I tell ya what though, I might prefer Trump to Bernie. Normally, when confronted with a sane v. crazy race, I think Americans pick sane everytime, but I think crazy might be less dangerous in that race. LOL

My state will go red no matter who the nominee is, and I'm sure he'll win the primary. So, I expect I'll be voting Hill in the primary and sitting out the general.
Well, Eddie, I do always vote gop in house and senate races. And, while I did want Slick to beat HW, it was only because no matter how much I admired the elder Bush, I thought we needed a change.

I tell ya what though, I might prefer Trump to Bernie. Normally, when confronted with a sane v. crazy race, I think Americans pick sane everytime, I think crazy might be less dangerous in that race. LOL
first macy's ben then the pope now appl?? the man is dangerous if you give him the power of president

I tell ya what though, I might prefer Trump to Bernie. Normally, when confronted with a sane v. crazy race, I think Americans pick sane everytime, I think crazy might be less dangerous in that race. LOL
first macy's ben then the pope now appl?? the man is dangerous if you give him the power of president

Donald Trump: I will do whatever it takes
Donald J. Trump 4:34 p.m. EST February 15, 2016
Support the use of enhanced interrogation techniques if the use of these methods would enhance the protection of the nation.

The first responsibility of any government is to protect its people. In recent years, we have engaged in a discussion about the use and effectiveness of “enhanced interrogation techniques.” These techniques came into the social discourse after the events of 9/11 and the capture of enemy combatants and terrorists. Depending on the source, these techniques allowed officials to glean significant information about operations hostile to the United States. However, there has also been significant pushback against what some have called torture. I am running for president and feel it is important for the American people to know exactly how I feel about this important topic.

The president of the United States is the commander in chief of our forces and has the ultimate responsibility when it comes to the conduct of American officials gathering intelligence about potential actions harmful to this country. I have made it clear in my campaign that I would support and endorse the use of enhanced interrogation techniques if the use of these methods would enhance the protection and safety of the nation. Though the effectiveness of many of these methods may be in dispute, nothing should be taken off the table when American lives are at stake. The enemy is cutting off the heads of Christians and drowning them in cages, and yet we are too politically correct to respond in kind.

All presidents are faced with difficult decisions, and I am sure the decision to use enhanced interrogation techniques would be one that would weigh heavily on whoever holds the highest office in the land. The people of the United States expect their president to make such decisions, and I will not disappoint them. I will do whatever it takes to protect and defend this nation and its people.

I cannot imagine knowing that something could have been done to save American lives and then not taking those actions. Ultimately, the president must live with those decisions, and I know that the American people would expect me to act with intention, will and courage on their behalf. With their support, we will make America great again.

Donald J. Trump is a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination.

Donald Trump: I will do whatever it takes

Trump is a sociopath.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called on Friday for a boycott of Apple Inc (AAPL.O) products until the tech giant agrees to U.S. government demands that it unlock the cellphone of one of the killers in the San Bernardino, California, attack.

Trump calls for boycott until Apple unlocks shooter's phone
Why can't trump do it??? After all he's bringing back billions and workers from overseas he's gonna make us great again SO why not let the fn madman open up the phones and make everyones private info available to russia china etc etc

12742031_943823415653250_7659328355517727466_n.jpg

Apple lawyers and Congress needs to sit down and work this scenario out, and come to some sort of agreement for the future.

It's as much about Republican as it is Democrat. Both should be afforded national security if it comes down to that.

Apple lawyers and Congress needs to sit down and work this scenario out, and come to some sort of agreement for the future.

It's as much about Republican as it is Democrat. Both should be afforded national security if it comes down to that.
poll out has people supporting AAPL and Cook by 63%

It's amazing. The man is calling for a boycott of a private company because they don't want to write the government a program to hack into their customers private phones whenever they want.

And you want to give him power?

It's amazing. The man is calling for a boycott of a private company because they don't want to write the government a program to hack into their customers private phones whenever they want.

building hotels etc he's great , politically speaking hes a smart man who knows how to get dummies to follow him

He's only politician to be confused and think that Apple has a key they aren't turning over.

He's only politician to be confused and think that Apple has a key they aren't turning over.

And none of his advisors can educate him on the issue?

And we expect him to put together a cabinet of the brightest people?

And none of his advisors can educate him on the issue?

And we expect him to put together a cabinet of the brightest people?
He mentioned Carl Ichan has a great friend who'd offer financial advice Carl owns millions of aapl shares Still think they're friends?

No, you can't. He our next overlord and we will kneel at his feet as our god. Or, just not vote for him and ignore him. It's up to you.

Forum List

Back