Can we blame Trump for the rise in gas prices?

Does it really matter...I'm sure you'll blame Trump for the sun going down tonight.

Actually you will find that I give very little blame or credit to any POTUS. Their influence is way overstated by most people for both the good and the bad.

Yeah, I can tell from comment #3.

Somehow I think you missed the point of comment #3...which is that Trump is not responsible for any of those things...and neither was Obama or Bush or Clinton or...well you get the idea...mabye

I doubt it. I don't get the impression "Thinker101" is much of a... well... thinker.

This is not an American Political issue. Fuel prices are global and slow-moving, with a shit ton of factors involved.

Right now?

OPEC has been trying to kill American producers by keeping production high for the past few years, but OPEC failed because technology and production methods allowed American producers to put more product on the market with less competition. In response, OPEC cut production in 2017, and has just recently agreed to extend it through December. That, coupled with the recent dip in inventory has caused the prices to increase.

But, on a bright note, Texas' economy gets even better when Regular Unleaded prices hover at about $2.50 per gallon average, which means about $2.15 in Texas***.

***Being a state full of oil assholes has its privileges.
:dance:

Why not? Obama took credit when gas went down....and his idiot minions believed he had soemthing to do with gas prices going down, IN SPITE ALL OF HIS POLICIES BEING COUNTER TO CHEAP GAS. (No Pipelines, no drilling...)

Lots of progs asseaters know dick about economics.

Why not? Obama took credit when gas went down....and his idiot minions believed he had soemthing to do with gas prices going down, IN SPITE ALL OF HIS POLICIES BEING COUNTER TO CHEAP GAS. (No Pipelines, no drilling...)

there's no doubt in my mind that you know dick, my friend.

there's no doubt in my mind that you know dick, my friend.

Faggot shaming is not very progressive.

Why do you hate faggots?

he's as responsible for gas prices as he is for the unemployment and dow jones numbers.

on that I agree 100%.
Gas is an international commodity with a world market. You are both ignorant, or at least silly.

As are stocks traded on the stock market.
Stocks are not imported nor exported nor is s there global demand for them.

It's just a stupid argument.

The president has far more control over some things than others, although he fully controls very little outside of the WH.

Stocks are traded based upon speculation not unlike other commodities on a similar market.

People from all around the world invest in the US stocks, making them global, just as people in the US invest in the stocks of other countries.

I am pretty sure a POTUS does not even fully control what happens in the White House.

he's as responsible for gas prices as he is for the unemployment and dow jones numbers.

on that I agree 100%.
Gas is an international commodity with a world market. You are both ignorant, or at least silly.

The president has far more control over some things than others, although he fully controls very little outside of the WH.

Stocks are traded based upon speculation not unlike other commodities on a similar market.

People from all around the world invest in the US stocks, making them global, just as people in the US invest in the stocks of other countries.

I am pretty sure a POTUS does not even fully control what happens in the White House.

i'm not entirely sure this potus controls his bowel movements.

on that I agree 100%.

It started with the global economic pick up, and continued on with the riots in Iran.

on that I agree 100%.

It's simply vacuuous to compare political influence of stock markets with a global commodites. I get that it doesn't gel with your anti-Trump agenda, but suck it up anyway.

on that I agree 100%.

Does it really matter...I'm sure you'll blame Trump for the sun going down tonight.

Actually you will find that I give very little blame or credit to any POTUS. Their influence is way overstated by most people for both the good and the bad.

Yeah, I can tell from comment #3.

Somehow I think you missed the point of comment #3...which is that Trump is not responsible for any of those things...and neither was Obama or Bush or Clinton or...well you get the idea...mabye

I doubt it. I don't get the impression "Thinker101" is much of a... well... thinker.

Good to see gator found a buddy, the two of you can sit in the corner and brain storm.

on that I agree 100%.

It's simply vacuuous to compare political influence of stock markets with a global commodites. I get that it doesn't gel with your anti-Trump agenda, but suck it up anyway.

I am sorry that you cannot grasp that people outside of your own country invest in our stock market, but reality is what it is.

Forum List

Back