Can We All Finally Admit We Don’t Care About Women in Sports?

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
My granddaughter is in high school and her girl’s basketball team is playing against teams that have transgender boys playing in the game, they have all the features of any male. The physical difference in size and strength is a big advantage for boys over girls and it continues into adulthood. So we have girls and women at a great physical disadvantage competing with biological males. Maybe, we could make a boys and girls A, B and C and have the A league boys and mens, B a mixed league and C the women’s league so all can compete with their appropriate levels and allow girls to see their hard work payoff.

My granddaughter is in high school and her girl’s basketball team is playing against teams that have transgender boys playing in the game, they have all the features of any male.

GOOD. LESSON ONE: When the transgirl goes to lay up a shot, teach your granddaughter how to give her a hard shot right in the ol' NUTSACK! Level that competition! :71:

My granddaughter is in high school and her girl’s basketball team is playing against teams that have transgender boys playing in the game, they have all the features of any male. The physical difference in size and strength is a big advantage for boys over girls and it continues into adulthood. So we have girls and women at a great physical disadvantage competing with biological males. Maybe, we could make a boys and girls A, B and C and have the A league boys and mens, B a mixed league and C the women’s league so all can compete with their appropriate levels and allow girls to see their hard work payoff.
Or, biological males compete against biological males, and biological females compete against biological females. Just how it's always been since the dawn of man before medical science came along to cut sex off or stick sex organs on.

The majority don't want a faux Olympics.

Actually it’s less that we don’t care about women IN sports and more that we don’t care about women’s sports at all. Compare any of the professional sports leagues here in the US… NBA vs WNBA, MLS vs NWSL, NHL vs PHF, NFL vs USWFL.

Have you even heard of most of those women’s leagues? They exist. They existed for a number of years in most cases. Yet you’ve never heard of them. Outside of the Top 10 or so basketball teams, when’s the last time you saw women’s college sports on tv? Pretty rare.

We just don’t care about women’s/girl’s sports in this country.

Actually it’s less that we don’t care about women IN sports and more that we don’t care about women’s sports at all. Compare any of the professional sports leagues here in the US… NBA vs WNBA, MLS vs NWSL, NHL vs PHF, NFL vs USWFL.

Have you even heard of most of those women’s leagues? They exist. They existed for a number of years in most cases. Yet you’ve never heard of them. Outside of the Top 10 or so basketball teams, when’s the last time you saw women’s college sports on tv? Pretty rare.

Figure Skating, Tennis and Gymnastics are the only sports I can remember for women but except the Hockey and Football leagues I heard of the other ones…

Figure Skating, Tennis and Gymnastics are the only sports I can remember for women but except the Hockey and Football leagues I heard of the other ones…
Three niche sports not in the interest bubbles of most people most of the time.

Of course you’ve heard of the WNBA (it’s funded by the NBA and due to Ms. Griner). The NWSL has been in the news a bit as well.

Men need a release from testosterone. We spend huge amounts of resources on women.

If that's what it takes to convince the sleazy little bastards that they don't get to beat up on girls, GO FOR IT!

The great equalizer. If transgirls really are women as the school would have you think, then it shouldn't really matter one bit! I've never heard of one woman in my entire life subdued by a kick there!

p-1-kicked-in-the-balls.gif

What a terrible position this puts the school in, unable to discipline the girl without admitting that the tranny is really a boy!

Yes, some do. I assume you're speaking to liberals who can't identify a woman because they don't have a degree in biology

Most womens sports suck

Basketball looks like a Jr HS Boys team

The only sports I like better than men are Womens Tennis (except for the grunting)
Gymnastics
Figure Skating

I'm of the mind to tell trannies to fuck off. They play in the league they were born as or they don't play at all. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to play sports, I'm saying you play men's if you were born a man and womens if you were born a woman. That isn't being unfair to anyone.

But I'm also of the mind to tell trannies to start their own league so they can fail miserably when no one really gives a shit about it. But then again I'm also of the mind we don't do that because if we give freakazoids an inch they take it a mile.

Until trannies become 51% of the population they don't get a say in anything, they have to follow the rules like everyone else does.

It's not socieities responsibility to play into their fantasy. And no one should lie about biological facts and truths because they want to make their cosplay reality.

Forum List

Back