Can We All Finally Admit We Don’t Care About Women in Sports?

My granddaughter is in high school and her girl’s basketball team is playing against teams that have transgender boys playing in the game, they have all the features of any male. The physical difference in size and strength is a big advantage for boys over girls and it continues into adulthood. So we have girls and women at a great physical disadvantage competing with biological males. Maybe, we could make a boys and girls A, B and C and have the A league boys and mens, B a mixed league and C the women’s league so all can compete with their appropriate levels and allow girls to see their hard work payoff.
Show us the team pictures.

Show us the team pictures.
I believe the number of transgender boys playing in girls sports is less than one percent
Conservatives claim they do it just to win against inferior talent

I can’t imagine a HS boy going through a sex change just to win meaningless competitions

I believe the number of transgender boys playing in girls sports is less than one percent

I can’t imagine a HS boy going through a sex change just to win meaningless competitions
If photos were available of all the supposed "mixed" and "non-mixed" teams I could actually see who is who and how big (or small) the teams are. Of course the OP would have to gender label them for comparison. When I was in school, I remember the HS girls BB team members were as big or bigger than some of the boys. I watch HS girls baseball and you should see how big some of the local teams look.

One percent is still not fair, the kid is a physical boy, it doesn’t matter who he thinks he is, he is physically a boy. Out on the court he was very strong as high school girls tend to have less muscle than boys. Why is it you want everyone treated equally except women?

My granddaughter is in high school and her girl’s basketball team is playing against teams that have transgender boys playing in the game, they have all the features of any male. The physical difference in size and strength is a big advantage for boys over girls and it continues into adulthood. So we have girls and women at a great physical disadvantage competing with biological males. Maybe, we could make a boys and girls A, B and C and have the A league boys and mens, B a mixed league and C the women’s league so all can compete with their appropriate levels and allow girls to see their hard work payoff.

The left is insane. Those who indulge the left's insanity are weak.

This all leads to the same place down the road, the same thing we saw all around the world after 1917........mass murder......leftists start with bullying, end with murder........

These girls need to take a stand, but sadly, they have had about 8 years of indoctrination and humiliation in left wing, democrat party controlled schools.....

One percent is still not fair, the kid is a physical boy, it doesn’t matter who he thinks he is, he is physically a boy. Out on the court he was very strong as high school girls tend to have less muscle than boys. Why is it you want everyone treated equally except women?

To the left, it is all about power.....and they see women as a sex as being weak. So, they will walk all over them, while pretending what they do is to empower them......

What does the left do that actually empowers women? Abortion? They convinced women to kill their babies...this means leftist men do not have to worry about supporting the baby or the woman.....and women think that giving away sex is now just fine. Women need to wake up to the actual agenda of the left...

Except they don’t have to go through a sex change. Just claim they feel like a woman.

Except they don’t have to go through a sex change. Just claim they feel like a woman.

I don’t know of any Transexuals who do it for frivolous reasons or just to win at women’s sports.
Sex change is a lengthy process and starts with hormone replacement treatments

Forum List

Back