Can USMB Republicans explain what jobs Romney will bring to the economy?

The major difference between a Mitt Romney Presidency and another four years of "amateur hour" hosted by Barry Obama is that Romney doesn't view the private sector as the enemy nor does he view them as an ATM to fund his agenda. There is a reason that private capital has been sitting out this recovery...and that reason is that the people who control that capital don't trust our sitting President any further than they can throw him. Romney will not only not get in the WAY of people trying to start businesses...he'll actually PRAISE them when they do so and succeed. Obama wants to add more hurdles to the process and then if you DO succeed he tells you that it wasn't due to YOUR hard work and that you need to pony up more money for him and his programs because that's what's "fair".

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Come on Right Wingers. Answer the question. What kinds of jobs will Romney bring to the US? You can't be supporting someone you know nothing about, it's not possible.

Which jobs are presidents supposed to create again?

How about he simply put the brakes on the past four years of record new regulations on business and allow free market capitalism to do what it's been doing for generations...until fundamentally changing this arrogant nation became to critical?

Exhibit A on the worst disservice Obama has done to this nation. Convinced brainiacs like Dean that the fed is somehow responsible for creating jobs for all of us. It's a GD constitutional right, huh buddy?

Come on Right Wingers. Answer the question. What kinds of jobs will Romney bring to the US? You can't be supporting someone you know nothing about, it's not possible.

You can't be supporting someone you know nothing about, it's not possible.

You're right, we wouldn't want to be like the 2008 Obama voters.

Exactly, why would Dean expect anyone to take him seriously? Questions us supporting a man who has been a governor, and is a known Commodity, saying we don't know enough about him? After supporting a President we know almost nothing about?

Waste of breath is all dean is.

Exactly, why would Dean expect anyone to take him seriously? Questions us supporting a man who has been a governor, and is a known Commodity, saying we don't know enough about him? After supporting a President we know almost nothing about?

Well, actually, after living in the Great City of Chicago for 30 years and watching Obama as a University professor, a major player in the right wing Annenberg Foundation, a state senator and a US Senator, I kinda did know about him. He's been well known in the city for years and years. It's such a shock reading what right wing slime say about him. There is no connection to reality. It's like saying Ronald Reagan was born in Cuba and his hiding his Marxist beliefs. Something only a really, really stupid person would believe.

I do know about Romney:

Led a blind teacher into a closet as a really funny ha ha joke.

Convinced 5 guys to tackle and hold down a shy, quiet kid so Romney could assault him.

Abused his dog so bad it shit itself and then it ran away in terror.

Used to play "police dress-up" and arrest unsuspecting people as a "joke".

(the last three are illegal)

Signed dozens of documents saying he stopped working at Bain and signed dozens more saying he was.

Hides his money offshore.

"Saved" the Olympics after getting a billion from the Republican congress.

Says Olympic athletes didn't do it on their own. That they had help.

Says we need fewer police, firemen and teachers.

Regrets millions of Americans getting health care

Says if you want to start a business, you should BORROW 20 grand from your dad.

When asked about why none of his 5 sons enlisted for the War in Iraq, said, "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."

What else is there to know? Isn't this enough? Is this what you support? This is the future of America? Romney's future? This is what the right wing is voting for? Which one do you like best? I think we deserve an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as the vast majority of jobs he creates are high paying then I'm all for it. But working people who work for minimum wage and close to it are being treated like slaves and nobody can argue differently. It is not possible to argue against this point.

As long as the vast majority of jobs he creates are high paying then I'm all for it. But working people who work for minimum wage and close to it are being treated like slaves and nobody can argue differently. It is not possible to argue against this point.

Without education, jobs training or a modern infrastructure, there are NO "high paying jobs". They don't exist.

Every businessman says you have to spend money to make money. But:

Without education - America can't compete.

Without a modern infrastructure - America can't compete.

Without demand - business won't hire.

We know that millions of jobs were moved overseas from 2001 to 2008, that has been linked to many times. Tens of thousands of factories were closed. They are gone. They aren't here to "fix".

There are millions of jobs going unfilled because people don't have the skills and Republicans have vowed to slash funding for jobs programs.

No education
Crumbling infrastructure
no skills

So what jobs will be coming here? Can someone explain that to me? Please, help me here. What do you "imagine" will happen?

Without education - America can't compete.

Without a modern infrastructure - America can't compete.

Without demand - business won't hire.

Obama has been President for 43 months.
If we lack education, infrastucture and demand, I blame him.

Translation: I am a partisan fool.

Yes, you are.

Thats why ALL kids should aspire to college or further education. That equals all higher paid people. Factory work should not be aspired to as you are aspiring to work for someone for low wages. What is the point of that kind of life? We dont want that kind of workforce.

All kids enrolled in college or tech school. The military recruiting may suffer but so be it.

Pipelines for one, and a lot of jobs in the energy sector. Probably medical jobs as well, once every trace of obama is erased. There will also likely be a couple jobs for Associate Justices.
I wouldn't doubt that Justice Ginsberg announces her retirement on 11/7 hoping a lame duck obama can replace her before Inauguration Day. Never happen.

Well, actually, after living in the Great City of Chicago for 30 years and watching Obama as a University professor, a major player in the right wing Annenberg Foundation, a state senator and a US Senator, I kinda did know about him. He's been well known in the city for years and years. It's such a shock reading what right wing slime say about him. There is no connection to reality. It's like saying Ronald Reagan was born in Cuba and his hiding his Marxist beliefs. Something only a really, really stupid person would believe.

Well, actually, after living in the Great City of Chicago for 30 years and watching Obama as a University professor

Professor? He was a senior lecturer.

a major player in the right wing Annenberg Foundation

Yeah, so right wing, Bill Ayers was also a "major player".

"a state senator and a US Senator, I kinda did know about him"

Me too, he was a light weight, left-wing hack.

Deany, you make it sound like its hard.

First, unemployment and food stamps stimulate the economy

Second, roads and bridges build an economy

Third, you don't need creativity or entrepreneurship because "Somebody else built that"

Last edited:

Well, actually, after living in the Great City of Chicago for 30 years and watching Obama as a University professor

Professor? He was a senior lecturer.

a major player in the right wing Annenberg Foundation

Yeah, so right wing, Bill Ayers was also a "major player".

"a state senator and a US Senator, I kinda did know about him"

Me too, he was a light weight, left-wing hack.
Bill Ayers, who was accused of bombing the police station in 1970 and killed Sargeant Brian V. McDonnell?

McDonnell.jpg

Credits and story of Ayer's confession to FBI Mole

We didn't know who Obama's friends really were until later.

the only jobs the Government can create are Government jobs they can however put policies in place that allow the private sector to create jobs. Which the unemployment numbers suggest that is something Obama has not done.

TOTAL PUBCRAPPE, pub dupe. The Jobs Act your a-hole Pub heroes have blocked for A YEAR would've added 2% to growth, less 1% UE, and GOT THE COUNTRY GOING- can't have that, the kind of jobs bills Pubs have always been for before, the mindless a-holes.

Assume the position, Pub a-holes and silly dupes...

TOTAL PUBCRAPPE, pub dupe. The Jobs Act your a-hole Pub heroes have blocked for A YEAR would've added 2% to growth, less 1% UE, and GOT THE COUNTRY GOING- can't have that, the kind of jobs bills Pubs have always been for before, the mindless a-holes.

Assume the position, Pub a-holes and silly dupes...
You're not getting about destroying the private sector to prosper big gummint that kills the human spirit are you, Franco.

Don't expect us to assume anything except that we will prevent you from harming yourself in that way with less government to help itself to private enterprises spoils until, like other parasites, it dies when we do.

You are not welcome to take away life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness from free people.

You sure look funny grabbing your own ankles out in the middle of the public arena all by yourself.

/trying to stifle amusement

Forum List

Back