Can Trump win without his most powerful tool: Twitter?

Without Twitter, can Trump win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump converted the GOP from the Chamber of Commerce's lap dog back to the people.
RINOs and Never-Trumpers still like that CofC cash, too bad. Romney and McCain lost, and Trump won in 2016 with his "Populist America First" policies after decades of the middle-class losing ground and the top 1% winning everything.

So even if Trump is the wrong messenger now, he lit the fuse, and that fuse is NOT going out any time soon, especially after the voters see the direction Xiden and the democrats are taking the country. We'll see in 2022 and 2024 which message carries the day.
That's fine. Find an honest messenger with respect for democracy and have at it.

I was just wondering about this...a big difference in 2024 (if he runs again) is that he has no Twitter. He could reach all his voters in seconds on Twitter.......now what will he do?
Twitter can be replaced--------and should be replaced. Someone could make a good competing business and get rich replacing this dinosaur.

But hey the dems are pretty low down and want to cut not just Trump off but FLORIDA---in 4 years we may all be having to use Ham Radios to avoid our communist government.

Trump converted the GOP from the Chamber of Commerce's lap dog back to the people.
RINOs and Never-Trumpers still like that CofC cash, too bad. Romney and McCain lost, and Trump won in 2016 with his "Populist America First" policies after decades of the middle-class losing ground and the top 1% winning everything.

So even if Trump is the wrong messenger now, he lit the fuse, and that fuse is NOT going out any time soon, especially after the voters see the direction Xiden and the democrats are taking the country. We'll see in 2022 and 2024 which message carries the day.
That's fine. Find an honest messenger with respect for democracy and have at it.
The GOP should win in 2024 against "Heels up" Kamala Harris after 4-years of the "Green New Deal" with any of these

My 1st tier candidates/messengers are:
Mike Pence, Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, Ron Desantis

My 2nd tier candidates/messengers are:
Nikki Haley, Mike Pompeo, Tom Cotton

My VP pick is:
Kristi Noem

The GOP should win in 2024 against "Heels up" Kamala Harris after 4-years of the "Green New Deal" with any of these

My 1st tier candidates/messengers are:
Mike Pence, Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, Ron Desantis

My 2nd tier candidates/messengers are:
Nikki Haley, Mike Pompeo, Tom Cotton

My VP pick is:
Kristi Noem
Good luck.

I was just wondering about this...a big difference in 2024 (if he runs again) is that he has no Twitter. He could reach all his voters in seconds on Twitter.......now what will he do?

If he did run, the MSM wouldn't report anything positive. He could literally cure cancer and most of MSM lovers wouldn't even know about it. Remember, many didn't even know about Hunter Biden's issues. Censorship will certainly help the Democrats and will no matter what Republican runs in 2024. This is exactly why the Democrats are pushing so hard for it now. The sad part is that Democratic voters are too stupid to see just what is happening to our country because of this.

Cannot possibly win with or without. He will not run as it would be pointless. Republicans might as well not even field a candidate for president in 2024. No way the country will take a chance on a republican in just 4 years.
Why not?? Unless Biden Admin wakes the fxxk up, they are not trending in the right direction. Do you believe MSM, wall street and Big tech can fool the voter one more time?

Well, the more feral Trumpsters appear to be on automatic pilot right now. In fact, if he softened on a position, they'd probably tell him to go fuck himself.

These guys are now full-on rabid. They could do anything now. Literally. They're at war. Literally.

Your prom date’s glasses are cute.

Progs know that they had to cheat in the tens of millions column to "win" in 2020, hence they have a form of penis envy for Trump

Yes. In fact it would likely be a benefit to his campaign to have him banned from ALL Social Nedua outlets. The less he is allowed to react instantly and emotionally, the less his team will have to clean up before his enemies use it against him.,

Forum List

Back