Can Trump have one News Conference without Slamming and Insulting the Democrats?

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
I am at the point where I can't stand hearing his bullshit... :eusa_doh:

"We are going to get Millions and Millions back to work" <<<
Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

upload_2017-6-12_8-53-47.jpeg

Trump blasts 'obstruction' by Democrats on fixing healthcare

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

I fairness, the Democrats have boycotted his inauguration, deemed him "illegitimate" as president, whined and cried about their loss. Furthermore, when you have zero votes for healthcare bill and a clear obstructionist campaign unmatched in history, to the point he can't even get his cabinet confirmed, I don't think he goes far enough with his attacks on the opposition.

If I were him, I would go after the Democrats constantly and remind the public about Obamacare and how much inaccurate and dishonest information was told to the public and how it is failing in so many districts. When you are dealing with clear interference with your agenda that 33 states agreed with, than of course you should expect to be attacked.

Payback's a bitch ain't it? Maybe when lefties stop whining the President won't have to remind them what losers they are.

When the offices of CNN, NBC, WaPo and the NYTimes are raided and the editors and publishers jailed for sedition, I'll laugh....and don't think it can't happen. :lol:

Obama did campaign as a uniter and then turned out to be the most divisive President in history. Trump ran on fixing all the things that are broken and that is what he is doing.

We can just add Trump to that quote:

Trump did campaign as a uniter and then turned out to be the most divisive President in history. :slap:

I am at the point where I can't stand hearing his bullshit... :eusa_doh:

"We are going to get Millions and Millions back to work" <<<
Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

View attachment 132480

Trump blasts 'obstruction' by Democrats on fixing healthcare

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg
Stop listening. Problem solved.

:lalala:

Wish I could Gramps, but his angry / insulting face is everywhere I go...

upload_2017-6-12_9-47-11.jpeg

Forum List

Back