Can Trump have one News Conference without Slamming and Insulting the Democrats?

I am at the point where I can't stand hearing his bullshit... :eusa_doh:

"We are going to get Millions and Millions back to work" <<<
Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

View attachment 132480

Trump blasts 'obstruction' by Democrats on fixing healthcare

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

God he's pathetic...

Trump sure is doing a great job uniting. Not.

I can not believe that we have to listen to his hate for 4 years... He is mentally ill

Loves to exaggerated

BTW: the democrats will never vote on Trumpcare who only helps the high income..He loves to divide the country and distract from what he is really doing..

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg
Now you know how Conservatives felt when Obama blamed Republicans for everything.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg
Stop listening. Problem solved.
No need to highlight his stupidity, gramps.

Time for the Press to start laughing at him.

To make up for the public laughing at the lying press? :dunno:

It might happen when Democrats stop talking about Russian collusion and obstruction of justice every time they are in front of the media.

Trump has brought it all upon himself by his Twitter account and well his mouth too.....

From day one Trump has triggered everyone with his insults ,except for his parrots...

upload_2017-6-12_9-57-48.jpeg

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

God he's pathetic...

Trump sure is doing a great job uniting. Not.

Well, not everyone can be as successful as BLM Obama in bringing white devils and vile Christians together with their betters in the party....

Funny though, it's the same jackbooted brown shirts out doing daily Kristalnachts now as they were under "hate whitey" Obama; and they don't seem to be Trump supporters. Maybe you Nazicrats can led the way to unity by beating a 90 pound woman for daring to hold ideas not approved of by your Fuhrer? :dunno:

Last edited:
Time for the Press to start laughing at him.

To make up for the public laughing at the lying press? :dunno:

It might happen when Democrats stop talking about Russian collusion and obstruction of justice every time they are in front of the media.

Trump has brought it all upon himself by his Twitter account and well his mouth too.....

From day one Trump has triggered everyone with his insults ,except for his parrots...

View attachment 132488

Trump brought it all on himself by daring to defeat the anointed one that the Fuhrer had picked.

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

can the democrats stop insulting trump at every turn?
can the anti-fa ever let someone else speak if they don't agree with them?
cnn can't go through the day w/o raggging on him. hell, through an hour
we can have liberal plays of ceasar and kill trump on stage and that's ok

we've been divided for a long time. if you're just now noticing it then you like how obama divided us up but maybe not trump.

but rest assured the divide isn't new and trump is not the root of it.

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

we've been divided for a long time. if you're just now noticing it then you like how obama divided us up but maybe not trump.

I felt that way with Fox when Obama was president who had to twist and spin to keep the righties angry.

The only time that I have ever seen the country united was for a few days after 9/11...

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

I felt that way with Fox when Obama was president who had to twist and spin to keep the righties angry.

The only time that I have ever seen the country united was for a few days after 9/11...

8 years of open hatred was fine with you under Obama, now you suddenly care about unity?

Oh, and America hates your vile and dishonest press.

• 32% say they have "a great deal" or "a fair amount" of trust
  • 14% of Republicans express trust, down from 32% last year
  • Confidence drops among younger and older Americans
Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

the sad part is - i'm not even sure that would pull us together now. we have people in here wishing death on fellow americans. why? cause we disagree.

basically that's it and its sad as hell. if we did go to war we'd almost be split in who we'd support. idiotic liberals are out there pushing muslim values as better than our own. if this were a tv show i'd change it for being stupid.

but it's life and you got nowhere to go but to keep on trying to fix things. show patience. and keep at it til we eventually do in fact find that "common ground".

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

8 years of open hatred was fine with you under Obama, now you suddenly care about unity?

I liked Obama, but yes the country was extremely divided as well... especially with the internet taking off full speed...
But.... Did you ever see Obama sending out hate messages on Twitter or any other social media to flame the hate..?

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg
Stop listening. Problem solved.

You haven’t listened to anyone in decades…see how well you turned out?

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg
Oh please. Obama used to snark at Republicans every time he opened his whiney yap.

Loves to exaggerated

View attachment 132480

CkMRV56WgAEWN9I.jpg

I liked Obama, but yes the country was extremely divided as well... especially with the internet taking off full speed...
But.... Did you ever see Obama sending out hate messages on Twitter or any other social media to flame the hate..?

indirectly yes. when you get up and call everything race related, how is that not a form of hate? trump is crude about it yes, and he's IN YOUR FACE a lot.

obama called the police stupid before hearing from them at least on the college professor incident. "that could be my son" alienated people as well cause he "took sides". in the end if your goal is to divide, does it matter if you're elegant or not about it when the end result is the same?

OP, you know as well as I that for anything Trump can't have his way, in the way he wants, when he wants, the reason is someone else's fault. He's never made mistakes in planning or executing anything. In his mind, he is God among us.

Forum List

Back