Can Trump act like he gives a crap for the election?

If the country wants Biden then so be it. I believe in our electoral process.

If the country wants Biden, they should get him.

The problem was, the country CLEARLY didn't want Trump in 2016, and we got stuck with him anyway.
so the majority that voted trump in don't count in your world? One can't begin to figure out idiots like you.
HRC got more votes than your blob
Which is irrelevant. But you already knew that.

Just correcting the record. I understand that you being a blob supporter...you have no interest in truth.

You are so full of shit.

What does it mean to be in denial?
in denial. adjective. The definition of in denial is a refusal or unwillingness to accept something or to accept reality. An example of someone who is in denial is a wife who cannot cope with and won't admit that her husband has left her.

The problem was, the country CLEARLY didn't want Trump in 2016, and we got stuck with him anyway.
so the majority that voted trump in don't count in your world? One can't begin to figure out idiots like you.

Just correcting the record. I understand that you being a blob supporter...you have no interest in truth.
If popular votes was the key then people would have campaigned differently. If Biden picks Abrams as his VP, will you call her "blob" too or will you be a hypocrite once more?

If popular votes was the key then people would have campaigned differently. If Biden picks Abrams as his VP, will you call her "blob" too or will you be a hypocrite once more?

Your blob didn’t get a plurality of the votes...much less a majority.

Again, he campaigned to win how the rules set it up. Don't hate the player, hate the game and you did not answer my question regarding Abrams.

President Trump's top political advisers, in a private meeting last week, said their boss needs to add more hopeful, optimistic and unifying messages to balance his harsh law-and-order rhetoric.

Why it matters: They're deeply concerned about "brutal" internal polling for the president in the aftermath of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic and George Floyd's killing.

Behind the scenes: During a meeting of top political advisers at campaign headquarters on Thursday afternoon, the president's 2016 campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, raised a question that many close to the campaign have been asking themselves recently: "What's our message?"

Trump will have to walk a tightrope here, trying to convince the electorate that he possesses empathy, without angering his base, which appears to believe that empathy is for commie fags and not authoritarian strongmen.

It's tough to imagine he has the capacity to turn on a dime like this, but we'll find out -- if the polls motivate him enough.

To be fair, what is there that Trump could POSSIBLY say or do at this point that would mollify the 50% of Americans who are just against him, for whatever reason?

There is nothing he could do or say that would calm the waters. So, why bother trying?

I've actually said this for years. There is a certain segment of people who you're just not going to reach anyway, so why bother? Why waste your time?

Joe Biden could be caught on video raping a woman and a sizeable number of people would still scream "Trump is a sexist" and vote for Biden.

You could spend the next 6 months point by point proving that Democrat policies have decimated black America and in the end Biden would still 85-105% of the black vote

If anything, I appreciate that Trump doesn't try to pander to these groups. I would have been disgusted had he shown up at the Rose Garden wearing a Kunte Kinte scarf and talking in a southern drawl as he pulled hot sauce out of his pocket to prove he's cool with blacks.....

How is it that we are almost to another Presidential election and you still don't understand how the people of the US express their desire to elect a President.?

President Trump's top political advisers, in a private meeting last week, said their boss needs to add more hopeful, optimistic and unifying messages to balance his harsh law-and-order rhetoric.

Why it matters: They're deeply concerned about "brutal" internal polling for the president in the aftermath of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic and George Floyd's killing.

Behind the scenes: During a meeting of top political advisers at campaign headquarters on Thursday afternoon, the president's 2016 campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, raised a question that many close to the campaign have been asking themselves recently: "What's our message?"

Trump will have to walk a tightrope here, trying to convince the electorate that he possesses empathy, without angering his base, which appears to believe that empathy is for commie fags and not authoritarian strongmen.

It's tough to imagine he has the capacity to turn on a dime like this, but we'll find out -- if the polls motivate him enough.

To be fair, what is there that Trump could POSSIBLY say or do at this point that would mollify the 50% of Americans who are just against him, for whatever reason?

There is nothing he could do or say that would calm the waters. So, why bother trying?

I've actually said this for years. There is a certain segment of people who you're just not going to reach anyway, so why bother? Why waste your time?

Joe Biden could be caught on video raping a woman and a sizeable number of people would still scream "Trump is a sexist" and vote for Biden.

You could spend the next 6 months point by point proving that Democrat policies have decimated black America and in the end Biden would still 85-105% of the black vote

If anything, I appreciate that Trump doesn't try to pander to these groups. I would have been disgusted had he shown up at the Rose Garden wearing a Kunte Kinte scarf and talking in a southern drawl as he pulled hot sauce out of his pocket to prove he's cool with blacks.....

Trump didn't pander - Trump jumped in and helped the community.

Trump will have to walk a tightrope here, trying to convince the electorate that he possesses empathy,
Trump
Empathy? I can fake that
My guess is that someone on his staff will be writing stuff for him. Then maybe he'll make some kind of statement on camera, clearly reading from a prompter with that weird, stunted reading cadence of his.

This is foreign territory for him.

They can set up stunts to make him appear more empathetic, kissing babies, picking up a puppy, consoling a widow...

But it will come off as phony.......just like his Bible stunt
What he did with the Bible was not a stunt. With Obama it would have been a stunt because he is nothing but a suit with lies. Trump was sending a message to those with faith and those who are closer to faith then mayhem. Anyone that has had any religious background or religion in the would have seen it. We know Trump is outragious. That is him. He has done nothing to hurt those who are religious, unlike Obama. He has not hurt the extremes of our society either.
Ridiculous comment
Not going to bother with a response
If these are the parameters then your comments will rarely garner responses.
I know you are, but what am I?
You’re a Bills fan. Yuck. You’re also very old.

Lifetime fan of the NY Football Giants

The Seahawks are better.

Again, he campaigned to win how the rules set it up. Don't hate the player, hate the game and you did not answer my question regarding Abrams.
Again the claim that your blob got a majority of votes is untrue.

That was claimed?

When did I say that? Show me. And you still didn't answer my question on Abrams. Weak.

When did I say that? Show me. And you still didn't answer my question on Abrams. Weak.

Literally going through another election cycle where the idiots don't understand how the US elects a President.

Great, then you have nothing to worry about.

Popeye said it.

Popeye said it.
Toot toot

Popeye said it.
yep, he got the majority of the states, 30 out of fifty. is that not correct?

You are so full of shit.

What does it mean to be in denial?
in denial. adjective. The definition of in denial is a refusal or unwillingness to accept something or to accept reality. An example of someone who is in denial is a wife who cannot cope with and won't admit that her husband has left her.
Thanks for the lecture.
Denial is what Democrats have to do to vote for people like Joe Biden.

And watching the job that the media does on every Republican since Reagan.....it's clear that the left is in denial.

BTW,.....
How can a virus stop being a threat so that we can have these media generated nationwide protests? We can't do what WE want to do, but the left can do whatever the heck they want.....any time they want.

Speaking of being in denial....include yourself, bubba.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back