Can Trump act like he gives a crap for the election?

I'd like to see both ends of this issue honestly hold their own side accountable for a change.
like?
Can't think of anything?

So you want white people to do something, but you aren't going to say what? I read your link. You brought up liberal race baiters and knuckle draggers, and said they are both wrong, but you don't provide one bit of information on what you think should be done about it. You mentioned accurate communication, and I agree. What do you believe your enemies, republicans, need to do on matters of race. If you are going to join in the complaining, you must have some ideas. Even one idea? You don't accept race hustlers or people who say racism doesn't exist, I agree, so what's your plan?
I say it every day: Both sides have to hold their own side accountable. Calling their own side out for their own faults and lies and hypocrisy and bullshit.

Now, can you think of anything your side can do? I call out my side regularly.

And please don't lie about my positions, again, in your response.

President Trump's top political advisers, in a private meeting last week, said their boss needs to add more hopeful, optimistic and unifying messages to balance his harsh law-and-order rhetoric.

Why it matters: They're deeply concerned about "brutal" internal polling for the president in the aftermath of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic and George Floyd's killing.

Behind the scenes: During a meeting of top political advisers at campaign headquarters on Thursday afternoon, the president's 2016 campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, raised a question that many close to the campaign have been asking themselves recently: "What's our message?"

Trump will have to walk a tightrope here, trying to convince the electorate that he possesses empathy, without angering his base, which appears to believe that empathy is for commie fags and not authoritarian strongmen.

It's tough to imagine he has the capacity to turn on a dime like this, but we'll find out -- if the polls motivate him enough.
This is a story based on rumors

Holy Cow Mac, in your link, which describes your position on race, you managed to not give any position at all besides everybody sucks. I read the whole sorry thread, and not once did you offer a position on what you think needs to be done on a racial level.
I'd like to see both ends of this issue honestly hold their own side accountable for a change.
like?
Can't think of anything?

So you want white people to do something, but you aren't going to say what? I read your link. You brought up liberal race baiters and knuckle draggers, and said they are both wrong, but you don't provide one bit of information on what you think should be done about it. You mentioned accurate communication, and I agree. What do you believe your enemies, republicans, need to do on matters of race. If you are going to join in the complaining, you must have some ideas. Even one idea? You don't accept race hustlers or people who say racism doesn't exist, I agree, so what's your plan?
I say it every day: Both sides have to hold their own side accountable. Calling their own side out for their own faults and lies and hypocrisy and bullshit.

I honestly don't see what my side is supposed to do. The law applies the same to everybody. If someone acts in a racist way, they are held accountable. I don't want anyone to be treated differently or unfairly on something as stupid as how they look. I fully support punishing people who behave that way. I'm not denying the existence of racism. I'm not sure how to eliminate it. Like I said, the laws are already in the books, and people who treat others differently based on race should be held accountable. Professors and social workers come up with phrases like white guilt and white fragility, and I'm not sure what any of that means or how it is suppposed to help. What is society supposed to do to make learning cool and convince people marriage is a good idea? Currently, we aren't allowed to talk about that, and we condone it because of slavery. The left obviously wants something. I don't know what.

What the heck is systemic racism? Really? An abstract term to say society is wrong? It would be nice if society was perfect, but equal laws for everyone and punishing those who do not adhere to this does not sound like a societal fail.

There are Not a lot more than that. This is because many find Trump polarizing but also find Biden to be incapable of being President. Bidens VP pick will matter. So it’s the undecideds in around seven swing states and those may be decided by 20k votes or fewer.

Zoggie, you keep getting it wrong.

Biden is more than capable of being president, in fact, the CNN poll shows that the voters think he'll handle most issues better than Trump.

Vice Presidential picks never matter. Nobody ever lost because they picked a bad veep.

The point is, Trump has to win ALL SEVEN Swing states. Biden only has to win 2 or three.

The specific case of police brutality does not seem like a difficult fix. Require all police nationwide to wear body cams, and protect the data from being 'lost' or altered. Something to keep in mind, white police officers in minority neighborhoods put their lives on the line for their neighborhoods. When someone in the neighborhood needs help, they take the call and the risk.

There are Not a lot more than that. This is because many find Trump polarizing but also find Biden to be incapable of being President. Bidens VP pick will matter. So it’s the undecideds in around seven swing states and those may be decided by 20k votes or fewer.

Zoggie, you keep getting it wrong.

Biden is more than capable of being president, in fact, the CNN poll shows that the voters think he'll handle most issues better than Trump.

Vice Presidential picks never matter. Nobody ever lost because they picked a bad veep.

The point is, Trump has to win ALL SEVEN Swing states. Biden only has to win 2 or three.
Have we ever had someone as old as Biden run and knowing they would be a one term president max? Idk. PA, Fl and OH. If Trump wins them he retains IMO.

Have we ever had someone as old as Biden run and knowing they would be a one term president max? Idk. PA, Fl and OH. If Trump wins them he retains IMO.

Actually, no. He can win PA, FL and OH, but if he loses WI, MI and AZ, he still loses.

Those three together with his "Safe" states, he only gets to 253. He would need to win NC to get to 268, and then he still has to pull down one of the other three.

If he's fighting over OH, he's already back on his heels. Biden is already leading him in FL and PA

But it gets worse. Some polls are putting Biden in striking distance in TX and UT. (Yup, the Mormons are upset with him.)

As the economic misery continues, things will just keep getting worse for him.

Actually, no. He can win PA, FL and OH, but if he loses WI, MI and AZ, he still loses.

Those three together with his "Safe" states, he only gets to 253. He would need to win NC to get to 268, and then he still has to pull down one of the other three.

If he's fighting over OH, he's already back on his heels. Biden is already leading him in FL and PA

But it gets worse. Some polls are putting Biden in striking distance in TX and UT. (Yup, the Mormons are upset with him.)

As the economic misery continues, things will just keep getting worse for him.
If the country wants Biden then so be it. I believe in our electoral process.

Holy Cow Mac, in your link, which describes your position on race, you managed to not give any position at all besides everybody sucks. I read the whole sorry thread, and not once did you offer a position on what you think needs to be done on a racial level.
like?
Can't think of anything?

I honestly don't see what my side is supposed to do. The law applies the same to everybody. If someone acts in a racist way, they are held accountable. I don't want anyone to be treated differently or unfairly on something as stupid as how they look. I fully support punishing people who behave that way. I'm not denying the existence of racism. I'm not sure how to eliminate it. Like I said, the laws are already in the books, and people who treat others differently based on race should be held accountable. Professors and social workers come up with phrases like white guilt and white fragility, and I'm not sure what any of that means or how it is suppposed to help. What is society supposed to do to make learning cool and convince people marriage is a good idea? Currently, we aren't allowed to talk about that, and we condone it because of slavery. The left obviously wants something. I don't know what.
Another lie. I'm talking about the ends of the spectrum, like you, not the majority of the country, people who just want to see race relations improved. Like me.

Hold your side accountable. Be HONEST, for a change, and admit that it's pretty bad that Trump pretended not to know who David Duke was, after earlier calling Duke a "bigot and a problem".

When you act like your side has nothing to work on regarding racism, you only enable MORE racism. And I think those who enable widespread racism are worse than individual racists.

You're not going to change. You don't have the balls to see what is happening and to hold your side accountable, as I CLEARLY did in that thread.

You'll continue to be willfully ignorant, and those of us who are serious about improving race relations will just have to work AROUND you.

Play with someone else.

Hold your side accountable. Be HONEST, for a change, and admit that it's pretty bad that Trump pretended not to know who David Duke was, after earlier calling Duke a "bigot and a problem".
what the fk does this even mean? Who the fk is david duke. he's allowed his freedom to be who he is. why can't you accept that?

If the country wants Biden, they should get him.

The problem was, the country CLEARLY didn't want Trump in 2016, and we got stuck with him anyway.
so the majority that voted trump in don't count in your world? One can't begin to figure out idiots like you.

When you act like your side has nothing to work on regarding racism, you only enable MORE racism. And I think those who enable widespread racism are worse than individual racists.
it exists. been around since man became man. people are allowed to be who they are. I don't have to accept you. you can't make me accept you. I think you're a whack-a-mole. deal with it. Racism is everywhere in the world all colors. I can't walk down a street in the southside of chiraq because I'm white. that's racial. fix it mther fker.

Trump is going to resume his rallies in two weeks.

He will be reminding everybody what a bunch of douchebags the Democrats are.

If the country wants Biden, they should get him.

The problem was, the country CLEARLY didn't want Trump in 2016, and we got stuck with him anyway.
so the majority that voted trump in don't count in your world? One can't begin to figure out idiots like you.
HRC got more votes than your blob
Which is irrelevant. But you already knew that.

Forum List

Back