Corey Lewandowski Said trump Knew The Election Was Over But Wanted To 'Create Enough Doubt' So He Could Say 'He Didn't Lose And That It Was Stolen'

I now have neuropathy to go along with postherpetic neuragia. I live in chronic pain and I am down to a 150 pounds. I am coping and still working for now. Thanks for the concern and compliment.
Damn, sorry dude. Keep fighting the good fight and finding those areas of joy that block the pain. I imagine music is a big source of that… so keep rocking!!

Damn, sorry dude. Keep fighting the good fight and finding those areas of joy that block the pain. I imagine music is a big source of that… so keep rocking!!
Thanks, Slade....music is my "go to" when I need to decompress. Covid 19 killed live music in the DFW area for nearly two years. Recording on youtube was my only outlet.

Thanks, Slade....music is my "go to" when I need to decompress. Covid 19 killed live music in the DFW area for nearly two years. Recording on youtube was my only outlet.
Fuck it… set your stack up on a rooftop and crank that sucker then howl at the moon. Sounds pretty damn therapeutic to me!!

Was Trump's claim that the election was stolen (which polls now show over half the country believes was the case) in an effort to possibly remain in office....

WORSE THAN

Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, Joe Biden, & the Obana administration colluding with a British ex-spy (being paid by Hilkary, the FBI, and Russians), a Russian analyst, and Russians in an attempt to overthrow the US government by illegally, treasonously removing a newly elected President from office because they did not like him?

Had Americans prevented tgr fertilization of the election on 6 Jan there possibly would gave been forced audits / investigations to determine who really won. This has actually happened one other time in US history.....and it would have been more well received by the American people. Eventually the confirmation of the election would have happened and, win or lose, Americans would still have faith in our election system...and in some of our politicians than they do now.

The evidence of Hillary's-Obama-Biden's failed political coup and THEIR Russian-Ex British spy collusion has and continues to be exposed.

IMO the Sedition, collusion, conspiracy, and treason by Hillary, Obama, Biden, the Obama administration, & surrogate narrative-pushing media, their failed attempt to overthrow the US govt by criminally removing a newly elected President was much, much worse.
What you are talking about didn't happen.

Trump still renting space in that empty head of yours?
Is Hillary still renting space in yours? And she was never president.

So understand this, you guys barked about Obama during trumps entire reign. So we will be talking about trump.

I don’t care if they accept Biden or nit. They can and should oppose him with all their muster. Just stop lying that’s all I ask. I’m tired of the lies
Can and should are preference based indicators.
You are free to follow your preference.

You actually didn't evecome close to answering the question. Vomiting a laughable conspiracy theory does not cut it.

So how did Trump oppose corruption? Everyone in the world outside of his cult knows he is oneof the most corrupt Presidents ever.
I did just fine I used the minimum amount of words to destroy your position. John Kennedy's father was not a conspiracy figure he was a real figure, a corrupt one and in bed with the mafia in New York state. The information is all available.

Is Hillary still renting space in yours? And she was never president.

So understand this, you guys barked about Obama during trumps entire reign. So we will be talking about trump.
Ummmm.....you are confusing us with Obama, who blamed his predecessor fir every one of his failures.. sort of how you snowflakes and Jie 'the buck stops here' Biden are blaming Trump and anyone else you can think of for Joe's crimes and fuck-ups.

Project much? Or is the pot just calling the shiny kettle black again to get one more passive-agressive attack in? Go ahead, be boring. *yawn*
Project much? Uhh I guess so, why do you ask? No pots and kettles here just calling a spade a spade

This is classic lefty projection. Hillary actually did this in 2016.

You lefties are so fucking obvious. :hyper:

Forum List

Back