Can this campaign become even more bizarre: Trump, Cruz, rats, and copulation

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
This is so far over the top, I don't really know what to say, other than I dread but will be unable not to watch Trump respond.

• Banned
Both assholes are the problem, and inevitably they have cost the GOP the WH and the Senate and will have reduced the GOP house majority significantly. Even Rush clearly stated such on Friday.

Both assholes are the problem, and inevitably they have cost the GOP the WH and the Senate and will have reduced the GOP house majority significantly. Even Rush clearly stated such on Friday.
---------------------------------------- and , the gop and its moderate rino supporters [YOU] deserve what they / YOU get Jake !! :afro:

• Banned
---------------------------------------- and , the gop and its moderate rino supporters [YOU] deserve what they / YOU get Jake !! :afro:
What we are getting is permitting the ilk of you to be part of the GOP process. You won't be after the elections. And our GOP will be better and cleansed of your shit. Looking forward to it.

your words in post number 3 say that you rinos are going to lose big time . Get ready for more Great Society spending Jake !!

Definitely the strangest campaign cycle I've ever seen. I don't know what the fallout of this Trump-Cruz bash fest is going to be, but they can stop anytime as far as I'm concerned.

• Banned
your words in post number 3 say that you rinos are going to lose big time . Get ready for more Great Society spending Jake !!
The GOP insurgents (you) will lose big time, and we will then get rid of you by getting rid of your financing. Sux to be you guys. We will still be here, and you will be gone.

I have no financing and Trump as example needs no financing . Hey , you said in post number 3 that YOU gop rinos are going to lose big while my side looks like it may win Jake .

I have no financing and Trump as example needs no financing . Hey , you said in post number 3 that YOU gop rinos are going to lose big while my side looks like it may win Jake .
You are spamming now because you are losing. In post 3, I said Cruz and Trump are costing the GOP the election. And then the GOP is going to wash your filth away, Pismoe. Sure as spring is coming next year, your reactionary filth be gone from the GOP.

The Tea Party threw a rope around the Republican Party and dragged it into the sewer, and they still have hold of the rope and they are pulling for all they're worth.

Forum List

Back