Can the skeptics please prove this data wrong?

sorry, but that isnt how it works
YOU prove it RIGHT

I'm a moderate within this debate and don't believe in the extremism of most of the hard core...But will admit that our planet has been warming and that the data showing the level of out going heat decreasing as pretty solid support for a strengthening green house like effect. Please point out why this is wrong. Also the stratosphere has been cooling and troposphere has been warming...Which is also support for the theory.
the climate is always changing, its proven throughout history
the debate is really is Man making it worse
we dont have enough actual empirical data on that to say either way
only the fanatics are willing to claim it is

Damn, Mathew just presented the evidence. Did you even bother to read the OP?

Nevermind that ice ages have came and went for millenium..... WHAT THE HELL CAUSED THEM?

Oh I know.... aliens right? :cuckoo:

Grow up, silly ass.

I'm a moderate within this debate and don't believe in the extremism of most of the hard core...But will admit that our planet has been warming and that the data showing the level of out going heat decreasing as pretty solid support for a strengthening green house like effect. Please point out why this is wrong. Also the stratosphere has been cooling and troposphere has been warming...Which is also support for the theory.

he did not, he posted biased bullshit
just like YOU always do
shut the fuck up

As one of those that thinks that AGW is going to be the most pressing problem facing mankind before I bite the dust, I would like to point out some things that are disturbing about present trends.

China and India are both putting a tremendous amount of aerosols into the atmosphere, partially masking the affects of the additional CO2. Second, even with that, the additional warming is less than it should be, yet the affects, ice melt, climatic extremes, are greater than predicted for this time. The methane from both the Arctic Ocean and the permafrost in both Siberia and North America is outgassing at a rate that was not included in anyones models or predictions.

Like the OP, these are simple facts. And they do not bode well for the future.

just like YOU always do
shut the fuck up

In other words, you are incapable of pointing out any kind of support for your opinion, so you are just yelling "Shut the fuck up"

Well, the squawking of ignoramouses is hardly going to shut me up. And Mathew posted evidence presented by real scientists. The fact that it does not agree with your idea of "how things ought to be" is simply a reflection of your disconnect with reality.

just like YOU always do
shut the fuck up

In other words, you are incapable of pointing out any kind of support for your opinion, so you are just yelling "Shut the fuck up"

Well, the squawking of ignoramouses is hardly going to shut me up. And Mathew posted evidence presented by real scientists. The fact that it does not agree with your idea of "how things ought to be" is simply a reflection of your disconnect with reality.
you never post facts, dipshit
you post bullshit from pro AGW hacks
there is ZERO data to support the AGW bullshit
NONE ZIP NADA

Of course not. Just all the Scientific Societies of the whole world. And all the National Academies of Science in all the industrial nations. And all the major Universities.

Of course, you could just find maybe the National Academy of Science of Outer Slobovia that is supporting what you believe to be true. You can do that, can't you:razz:

Of course not. Just all the Scientific Societies of the whole world. And all the National Academies of Science in all the industrial nations. And all the major Universities.

Of course, you could just find maybe the National Academy of Science of Outer Slobovia that is supporting what you believe to be true. You can do that, can't you:razz:
that is a shit load of lies you posted

There is no organization with more active climate scientists than the American Geophysical Union. This is the statement of those scientists in no unequivocal terms.

Do they lie also?

AGU revises position on climate change

Human Impacts on Climate

The Earth's climate is now clearly out of balance and is warming. Many components of the climate system—including the temperatures of the atmosphere, land and ocean, the extent of sea ice and mountain glaciers, the sea level, the distribution of precipitation, and the length of seasons—are now changing at rates and in patterns that are not natural and are best explained by the increased atmospheric abundances of greenhouse gases and aerosols generated by human activity during the 20th century. Global average surface temperatures increased on average by about 0.6°C over the period 1956–2006. As of 2006, eleven of the previous twelve years were warmer than any others since 1850. The observed rapid retreat of Arctic sea ice is expected to continue and lead to the disappearance of summertime ice within this century. Evidence from most oceans and all continents except Antarctica shows warming attributable to human activities. Recent changes in many physical and biological systems are linked with this regional climate change. A sustained research effort, involving many AGU members and summarized in the 2007 assessments of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, continues to improve our scientific understanding of the climate.

During recent millennia of relatively stable climate, civilization became established and populations have grown rapidly. In the next 50 years, even the lower limit of impending climate change—an additional global mean warming of 1°C above the last decade—is far beyond the range of climate variability experienced during the past thousand years and poses global problems in planning for and adapting to it. Warming greater than 2°C above 19th century levels is projected to be disruptive, reducing global agricultural productivity, causing widespread loss of biodiversity, and—if sustained over centuries—melting much of the Greenland ice sheet with ensuing rise in sea level of several meters. If this 2°C warming is to be avoided, then our net annual emissions of CO2 must be reduced by more than 50 percent within this century. With such projections, there are many sources of scientific uncertainty, but none are known that could make the impact of climate change inconsequential. Given the uncertainty in climate projections, there can be surprises that may cause more dramatic disruptions than anticipated from the most probable model projections.

With climate change, as with ozone depletion, the human footprint on Earth is apparent. The cause of disruptive climate change, unlike ozone depletion, is tied to energy use and runs through modern society. Solutions will necessarily involve all aspects of society. Mitigation strategies and adaptation responses will call for collaborations across science, technology, industry, and government. Members of the AGU, as part of the scientific community, collectively have special responsibilities: to pursue research needed to understand it; to educate the public on the causes, risks, and hazards; and to communicate clearly and objectively with those who can implement policies to shape future climate.

just like YOU always do
shut the fuck up

you never post facts, dipshit
you post bullshit from pro AGW hacks
there is ZERO data to support the AGW bullshit
NONE ZIP NADA

I love science and been looking at it since 8 years old and was a idiot for much of it as I believed that we where set for a ice age from 12 to 20(hard core denier NOT skeptic, I hated global warming and anyone that said a word about it). Of course I came to the belief of that through looking at well documented data from real scientist and most of these idea's are in fact true. One thing that is true is the solar output in the last 60 years have been going down, down, down. Which supports a cooling of our planet if everything was just natural. I'm not saying that these people are not working together to fuck us over and take all our rights away because that has happen thousands of times throughout history...I understand your concern and still believe that we should be a people of freedom and thought. All you have is proving all these scientist as liers and frauds, right off. Truth is your right and the science is one big scam and fraud or they're right...If they're right then what is your theory?

Me I believe that co2 is NOT a strong green house gas...But methane and other green house gases that are, are also increasing before our eyes. Also I believe in natural cycles because we're within a down turn of one right now, which should be resulting in cooling temperatures. FACT! Again this goes back to who's right...All I posted was what do you think of this and how would you go against it with science, but I guess all you can do is slam me for posting it. You either need to prove without doubt that there is a massive power grab occurring and the worlds scientist are in on it or make a theory that is testable that points towards something other then man induced warming going against the natural warming. Can you explain the slowing of the out going heat? Can you explain the cooling stratosphere or warming troposphere? That matches the models. I DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF WE"RE GETTTING .0001c warming per year...In I doubt it is much higher as of this moment anyways(joking), but you have got to admit that data maybe onto something. In the temperature changes within the two atmospheric liers also lays grounds for it. NO I don't think we're all going to die and believe that the people must always keep a close eye on the government.

That is your two options.

Last edited:

Really?

So, give us some Scientific Societies that state AGW is clearly wrong. How about a major University?

If what I said was a lie, you can surely show a few of these organizations that state AGW is wrong. I am waiting:eusa_whistle:

Prove this wrong...Is it wrong?:confused: Please, I beg of you to blow holes in this the size of the grand fucking cannon. End the debate and kill the theory of global warming as a fraud.

If you can't disprove it then offer another theory and give support to why you believe that theory works and why.

Happy to oblige.

The time scales you present are statistically insignificant on a global scale.

The time scale that starts in 1800 is one that starts near the end of the Little Ice Age. This Little Ice Age ended by the second half of the 19th century. The world has, quite beneficially, warmed since then.

OP,
Pictures of graphs do not equal evidence.

What are you trying to prove?
That the planet is warming or that the human race is responsible for it?

Prove this wrong...Is it wrong?:confused: Please, I beg of you to blow holes in this the size of the grand fucking cannon. End the debate and kill the theory of global warming as a fraud.

If you can't disprove it then offer another theory and give support to why you believe that theory works and why.

Happy to oblige.

The time scale that starts in 1800 is one that starts near the end of the Little Ice Age. This Little Ice Age ended by the second half of the 19th century. The world has, quite beneficially, warmed since then.

In some of what you say is true. From 1850-1950 the sun was at its highest level since the midevil warm period. But after 1950 it all went down!!! In much of the warming was good, but two things are occurring now 1# We're outright being lied to for a global government or 2# They're right. If they're right about a warming and not lieing to us then make some theories on why man is not doing it.

Last edited:
just like YOU always do
shut the fuck up

WE have in coultless other threads.... there were a ton of emails here recently that poked a shitload of holes in these "theories" and you idiots chose to defend all the lies that were in those emails.
I will give Mathew one thing.... at least, in my opinion, he is no loonbat like yourself.... and you just want to glom onto his post with your idiocy.
Its your kind of ilk that drives me away from even wanting to debate the subject.
Its a religion to you and thats where I draw the line.... so again, go jump in that frozen lake I suggested via pm.....

Oh, and thanks for being nice about it all Mathew..... you tend to tone down the idiocy some.

Really?

So, give us some Scientific Societies that state AGW is clearly wrong. How about a major University?

If what I said was a lie, you can surely show a few of these organizations that state AGW is wrong. I am waiting:eusa_whistle:
good, hold your breath

Last edited:
OP,
Pictures of graphs do not equal evidence.

What are you trying to prove?
That the planet is warming or that the human race is responsible for it?

Its all us nasty human bugs that aer doing it.... I say all those that are worried about "global warming" need to hold their breath for.... oh.... maybe an hour or so.

That might do the trick. :lol:

Happy to oblige.

In some of what you say is true. From 1850-1950 the sun was at its highest level since the midevil warm period. But after 1950 it all went down!!! In much of the warming was good, but two things are occurring now 1# We're outright being lied to for a global government or 2# They're right. If they're right about a warming and not lieing to us then make some theories on why man is not doing it.
and that is my contention as well
in the scope of the globe and the span of time, the data we have is insufficient to make ANY conclusions as to what is causing the changes
it is most likely naturally caused, but we don't even have enough empirical data to state that as a fact
the time frame of the data is just not there

Forum List

Back