Can the skeptics please prove this data wrong?

he did not, he posted biased bullshit
just like YOU always do
shut the fuck up

In other words, you are incapable of pointing out any kind of support for your opinion, so you are just yelling "Shut the fuck up"

Well, the squawking of ignoramouses is hardly going to shut me up. And Mathew posted evidence presented by real scientists. The fact that it does not agree with your idea of "how things ought to be" is simply a reflection of your disconnect with reality.

WE have in coultless other threads.... there were a ton of emails here recently that poked a shitload of holes in these "theories" and you idiots chose to defend all the lies that were in those emails.
I will give Mathew one thing.... at least, in my opinion, he is no loonbat like yourself.... and you just want to glom onto his post with your idiocy.
Its your kind of ilk that drives me away from even wanting to debate the subject.
Its a religion to you and thats where I draw the line.... so again, go jump in that frozen lake I suggested via pm.....

Oh, and thanks for being nice about it all Mathew..... you tend to tone down the idiocy some.

No, you have not. All you have presented is the ravings of a drugged out radio jock, or an undegreed ex-TV weatherman shilling for the energy companies.

What Mathew presented is data from real scientists.

OP,
Pictures of graphs do not equal evidence.

What are you trying to prove?
That the planet is warming or that the human race is responsible for it?

The planet has warmed...Lets wait 20 years and when the picture is clearer we can make up our minds one way or the other.
there is no doubts the planet has warmed in the period we have empirical data for
but, in the scope of a planet that is BILLIONS of years old, how is a period of less than 200 years of data going to give you proof that it isnt just a natural cycle the planet is going through
thats why i said its not up to skeptics to prove the conclusions wrong, its up to the supporters to actually prove it is correct

In other words, you are incapable of pointing out any kind of support for your opinion, so you are just yelling "Shut the fuck up"

Well, the squawking of ignoramouses is hardly going to shut me up. And Mathew posted evidence presented by real scientists. The fact that it does not agree with your idea of "how things ought to be" is simply a reflection of your disconnect with reality.

WE have in coultless other threads.... there were a ton of emails here recently that poked a shitload of holes in these "theories" and you idiots chose to defend all the lies that were in those emails.
I will give Mathew one thing.... at least, in my opinion, he is no loonbat like yourself.... and you just want to glom onto his post with your idiocy.
Its your kind of ilk that drives me away from even wanting to debate the subject.
Its a religion to you and thats where I draw the line.... so again, go jump in that frozen lake I suggested via pm.....

Oh, and thanks for being nice about it all Mathew..... you tend to tone down the idiocy some.

No, you have not. All you have presented is the ravings of a drugged out radio jock, or an undegreed ex-TV weatherman shilling for the energy companies.

and you lie again

Happy to oblige.

The time scales you present are statistically insignificant on a global scale.

The time scale that starts in 1800 is one that starts near the end of the Little Ice Age. This Little Ice Age ended by the second half of the 19th century. The world has, quite beneficially, warmed since then.

In some of what you say is true. From 1850-1950 the sun was at its highest level since the midevil warm period. But after 1950 it all went down!!! In much of the warming was good, but two things are occurring now 1# We're outright being lied to for a global government or 2# They're right. If they're right about a warming and not lieing to us then make some theories on why man is not doing it.
and that is my contention as well
in the scope of the globe and the span of time, the data we have is insufficient to make ANY conclusions as to what is causing the changes
it is most likely naturally caused, but we don't even have enough empirical data to state that as a fact
the time frame of the data is just not there

That is not at all what the scientists are stating. There is ample empiracal data to show that we are in for a rough ride and the longer we continue on the present course, the rougher it will be for our children. And, at some point, it will be too late. Kind of like putting on the brakes after the car has gone over the cliff.

In some of what you say is true. From 1850-1950 the sun was at its highest level since the midevil warm period. But after 1950 it all went down!!! In much of the warming was good, but two things are occurring now 1# We're outright being lied to for a global government or 2# They're right. If they're right about a warming and not lieing to us then make some theories on why man is not doing it.
and that is my contention as well
in the scope of the globe and the span of time, the data we have is insufficient to make ANY conclusions as to what is causing the changes
it is most likely naturally caused, but we don't even have enough empirical data to state that as a fact
the time frame of the data is just not there

That is not at all what the scientists are stating. There is ample empiracal data to show that we are in for a rough ride and the longer we continue on the present course, the rougher it will be for our children. And, at some point, it will be too late. Kind of like putting on the brakes after the car has gone over the cliff.
really, less than 200 years of empirical data is enough?
what if the cycles are millennial and not decade?

Thanks for proving my point....

I do my own studying and verifying. I dont listen and then parrot ANYBODY, unlike yourself you troll.

If you reeeaaaally believed that you'd be shouting about how much debt our nation is racking up..... That is going to destroy their future for sure. Your crap is nothing but a failed arguement.

Are you ready for nuclear power yet?

Prove this wrong...Is it wrong?:confused: Please, I beg of you to blow holes in this the size of the grand fucking cannon. End the debate and kill the theory of global warming as a fraud.

If you can't disprove it then offer another theory and give support to why you believe that theory works and why.

Happy to oblige.

The time scales you present are statistically insignificant on a global scale.

The time scale that starts in 1800 is one that starts near the end of the Little Ice Age. This Little Ice Age ended by the second half of the 19th century. The world has, quite beneficially, warmed since then.

You are leaving out #3. A cabal of politicians, UN functionaries, academics, and shysters have figured out a new way to scam taxpayers out of their hard earned money by fomenting a fake crisis.

OP,
Pictures of graphs do not equal evidence.

What are you trying to prove?
That the planet is warming or that the human race is responsible for it?

The planet has warmed...Lets wait 20 years and when the picture is clearer we can make up our minds one way or the other.
This thread won't last 20 years for you to dig up your "proof".
20 years is but a blink in time.
20 years ago "they" said the planet was cooling.
30 years ago my science teacher told me we'd have flying cars and living on the moon.

:cuckoo:

that is a shit load of lies you posted

Really?

So, give us some Scientific Societies that state AGW is clearly wrong. How about a major University?

If what I said was a lie, you can surely show a few of these organizations that state AGW is wrong. I am waiting:eusa_whistle:
good, hold your breath

Coincidentally, I watched Auntie Mame over the holidays, and she makes a very similar comment to Sally Cato. Rosalind Russell was a master of comedic timing.

As one of those that thinks that AGW is going to be the most pressing problem facing mankind before I bite the dust, I would like to point out some things that are disturbing about present trends.

China and India are both putting a tremendous amount of aerosols into the atmosphere, partially masking the affects of the additional CO2. Second, even with that, the additional warming is less than it should be, yet the affects, ice melt, climatic extremes, are greater than predicted for this time. The methane from both the Arctic Ocean and the permafrost in both Siberia and North America is outgassing at a rate that was not included in anyones models or predictions.

Like the OP, these are simple facts. And they do not bode well for the future.

Than Oregon should quit installing the Wind Turbines made in China that makes all the pollution. Talk about a retard.

As one of those that thinks that AGW is going to be the most pressing problem facing mankind before I bite the dust, I would like to point out some things that are disturbing about present trends.

China and India are both putting a tremendous amount of aerosols into the atmosphere, partially masking the affects of the additional CO2. Second, even with that, the additional warming is less than it should be, yet the affects, ice melt, climatic extremes, are greater than predicted for this time. The methane from both the Arctic Ocean and the permafrost in both Siberia and North America is outgassing at a rate that was not included in anyones models or predictions.

Like the OP, these are simple facts. And they do not bode well for the future.

Than Oregon should quit installing the Wind Turbines made in China that makes all the pollution. Talk about a retard.

No.... China can do as they please, b/c they could give a rats ass about listening to the idiots. They do look like good organ donors to them though :eusa_whistle:

I'm a moderate within this debate and don't believe in the extremism of most of the hard core...But will admit that our planet has been warming and that the data showing the level of out going heat decreasing as pretty solid support for a strengthening green house like effect. Please point out why this is wrong. Also the stratosphere has been cooling and troposphere has been warming...Which is also support for the theory.
the climate is always changing, its proven throughout history
the debate is really is Man making it worse
we dont have enough actual empirical data on that to say either way
only the fanatics are willing to claim it is

Damn, Mathew just presented the evidence. Did you even bother to read the OP?

Mathpew presented no evidence, Old Crock has to selectively reply to posts while ignoring mine, I dont blame Old Crock, every time Old Crock responds to me I easily kick Old Crocks post out of the ball park.

Where are you in Energy Old Crock, afraid to respond.

Where is the data, all Old Crock and Mathpew prove is that they are easily distracted by colored lights and big words.

you never post facts, dipshit
you post bullshit from pro AGW hacks
there is ZERO data to support the AGW bullshit
NONE ZIP NADA

I love science and been looking at it since 8 years old and was a idiot for much of it as I believed that we where set for a ice age from 12 to 20(hard core denier NOT skeptic, I hated global warming and anyone that said a word about it). Of course I came to the belief of that through looking at well documented data from real scientist and most of these idea's are in fact true. One thing that is true is the solar output in the last 60 years have been going down, down, down. Which supports a cooling of our planet if everything was just natural. I'm not saying that these people are not working together to fuck us over and take all our rights away because that has happen thousands of times throughout history...I understand your concern and still believe that we should be a people of freedom and thought. All you have is proving all these scientist as liers and frauds, right off. Truth is your right and the science is one big scam and fraud or they're right...If they're right then what is your theory?

Me I believe that co2 is NOT a strong green house gas...But methane and other green house gases that are, are also increasing before our eyes. Also I believe in natural cycles because we're within a down turn of one right now, which should be resulting in cooling temperatures. FACT! Again this goes back to who's right...All I posted was what do you think of this and how would you go against it with science, but I guess all you can do is slam me for posting it. You either need to prove without doubt that there is a massive power grab occurring and the worlds scientist are in on it or make a theory that is testable that points towards something other then man induced warming going against the natural warming. Can you explain the slowing of the out going heat? Can you explain the cooling stratosphere or warming troposphere? That matches the models. I DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF WE"RE GETTTING .0001c warming per year...In I doubt it is much higher as of this moment anyways(joking), but you have got to admit that data maybe onto something. In the temperature changes within the two atmospheric liers also lays grounds for it. NO I don't think we're all going to die and believe that the people must always keep a close eye on the government.

That is your two options.

What data, you have not posted anything anyone can respond to, how about digging up the data, do you not at least acknowledge your link links to links that links to links that links to links.

How can people be so stupid as to present a link to nowhere as proof.

How about it, of course I see you thanking Old Crock, now that in itself shows you are a moron, seriously, you thank a parrot at best, you have even read some of the stupid things Old Crock links to, they usually completely disagree with the point Old Crock thinks the link makes.

I have had my fun, time to move on, the evidence will never be presented because it never existed.

That is all I wanted to prove and Mathew, you helped me prove a point that is easy to make, when challenged there is no evidence that CO2 or man contributes to global warming.

you never post facts, dipshit
you post bullshit from pro AGW hacks
there is ZERO data to support the AGW bullshit
NONE ZIP NADA

I love science and been looking at it since 8 years old and was a idiot for much of it as I believed that we where set for a ice age from 12 to 20(hard core denier NOT skeptic, I hated global warming and anyone that said a word about it). Of course I came to the belief of that through looking at well documented data from real scientist and most of these idea's are in fact true. One thing that is true is the solar output in the last 60 years have been going down, down, down. Which supports a cooling of our planet if everything was just natural. I'm not saying that these people are not working together to fuck us over and take all our rights away because that has happen thousands of times throughout history...I understand your concern and still believe that we should be a people of freedom and thought. All you have is proving all these scientist as liers and frauds, right off. Truth is your right and the science is one big scam and fraud or they're right...If they're right then what is your theory?

Me I believe that co2 is NOT a strong green house gas...But methane and other green house gases that are, are also increasing before our eyes. Also I believe in natural cycles because we're within a down turn of one right now, which should be resulting in cooling temperatures. FACT! Again this goes back to who's right...All I posted was what do you think of this and how would you go against it with science, but I guess all you can do is slam me for posting it. You either need to prove without doubt that there is a massive power grab occurring and the worlds scientist are in on it or make a theory that is testable that points towards something other then man induced warming going against the natural warming. Can you explain the slowing of the out going heat? Can you explain the cooling stratosphere or warming troposphere? That matches the models. I DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF WE"RE GETTTING .0001c warming per year...In I doubt it is much higher as of this moment anyways(joking), but you have got to admit that data maybe onto something. In the temperature changes within the two atmospheric liers also lays grounds for it. NO I don't think we're all going to die and believe that the people must always keep a close eye on the government.

What data, you have not posted anything anyone can respond to, how about digging up the data, do you not at least acknowledge your link links to links that links to links that links to links.

How about it, of course I see you thanking Old Crock, now that in itself shows you are a moron, seriously, you thank a parrot at best, you have even read some of the stupid things Old Crock links to, they usually completely disagree with the point Old Crock thinks the link makes.

I have had my fun, time to move on, the evidence will never be presented because it never existed.

That is all I wanted to prove and Mathew, you helped me prove a point that is easy to make, when challenged there is no evidence that CO2 or man contributes to global warming.

So it is a bloody fraud and power grab. The science is a lie and all the scientist should be imprisoned and governments, oh, hell. If the UN is in on it and all the nations of the world that points towards a world government like thing being set up.

That is all I can think of to make it worth a out right global uprising against every government on earth. Makes sense if it is the lie that some believe.

Last edited:

So it is a bloody fraud and power grab. The science is a lie and all the scientist should be imprisoned and governments, oh, hell. If the UN is in on it and all the nations of the world that points towards a world government like thing being set up.

Close. All concentrations of power such as what the UN desires are inherently misanthropic.

That is all I can think of to make it worth a out right global uprising against every government on earth. Makes sense if it is the lie that some believe.

All your doing is parroting a headline, ask yourself where that headline came from, is there a profit in the headline, somehow, for someone.

I challenged you to provide a link when you did not, you gave me the link, thanks, I did not expect as much, the link linked to other sources, not the data you wanted us to prove wrong, those other sources did not contain anything you present as data to be proved wrong.

Its the corporations, politicians, universities, and scientist that all profit from this, from Al Gore and Bill Clinton to the Bush clan, and now Obama. Republicans and Democrats are taking us for a long expensive ride that is destroying all the wealth and oppurtunity the USA was suppose to provide for us, now that wealth goes to Communist China and rich politicians, both Republican and Democrat.

My position has never been Republican good, Democrat bad, I blame both greedy S.O.B.'s.

Go ahead, its the Oil Companies and Banks who profit from Global Warming, you pay the bill, at least when you start paying for electricity as well as pay taxes.

Forum List

Back