Can states ban perversions at the state level?

Look it up.

Banning sodomy is all about control. The gov't has no business sticking its nose into our bedrooms.
Yes, this is a scam. According to my information, this was justified by the right to privacy. But in this case, the prohibition of murder also violates the right to privacy.

Forensics needs to be done, and if US judges are sane, they're liable to trial for fraud and breaking of national security.

discuss it in the religions section
I will talk about God wherever I want & it concerns me not at all if I have your approval RuPaul.
Take your homophobic & erroneous opinions to fellow totalitarians wanting to dictate how free people can live.
Live & let live isn't set aside when you don't like something

homophobic
We are not talking about phobias here, but about the law. My phobias do not concern you or US law. Someone's phobias do not affect the essence of the legal issue.
Also, a judge can be a homophobe or a sodomit, but this should not affect the objectivity of his decisions

Yes, because there is nothing in federal law about the rights of perverts, so these decisions should be delegated to the state level, according to the 10th amendment. Therefore, the states can ban not only same-sex marriage, but the very existence of homosexuals in the state.

This does not contradict the 14th Amendment, because the 14th Amendment only deals with explicit rights, and does not prohibit passing laws that restrict implicit rights (something that is not prohibited, but can be prohibited at any time at any level of lawmaking).
The constitution applies to everyone in the country including perverts. Whether your "Pervert Law" violates the constitution depends on what it say. And yes, your "Pervert Law" can not violate the equal protection clause nor the due process.

Yes, this is a scam. According to my information, this was justified by the right to privacy. But in this case, the prohibition of murder also violates the right to privacy.

Forensics needs to be done, and if US judges are sane, they're liable to trial for fraud and breaking of national security.

70% of the US population accepts homosexuals. So you worry about them in your country.

No, you cannot legally ban homosexuality. This falls squarely under natural rights of the pursuit of happiness.
Just because we may disagree with it doesn't mean we can ban the behavior between consenting adults.
There is no victim & no crime.

This may upset some of you but do you really want a govt that interferes in private consensual sex between adults?
Even though I believe it is still a mental disorder, I would never presume to tell others how to live their lives if they are neither hurting or exploiting others
You can not ban people that are homosexual for the same reason you ban people that are heterosexual. It would violate the equal protection clause in the constitution. It would also violation the civil rights act.

Nonsense. Even if we consider this a pursuit for happiness, then the law can only protect the pervert's pursuit for perversions, but not the perversions themselves.
NO, Section 2 of 14th Amendment:
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

If sexual acts between consenting adults of the opposite sexual are legal then sexual acts of consenting adults of the same sex should be legal. - This is equal protection
Also laws that prohibit perversion, unnatural acts, or crimes against nature were all struct down as violation of due process because it is impossible for the court to know exactly what is meant by the law.

NO, Section 2 of 14th Amendment:
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

If sexual acts between consenting adults of the opposite sexual are legal then sexual acts of consenting adults of the same sex should be legal. - This is equal protection
Also laws that prohibit perversion, unnatural acts, or crimes against nature were all struct down as violation of due process because it is impossible for the court to know exactly what is meant by the law.

This. the law cannot be enforced.

Yes, because there is nothing in federal law about the rights of perverts, so these decisions should be delegated to the state level, according to the 10th amendment. Therefore, the states can ban not only same-sex marriage, but the very existence of homosexuals in the state.

This does not contradict the 14th Amendment, because the 14th Amendment only deals with explicit rights, and does not prohibit passing laws that restrict implicit rights (something that is not prohibited, but can be prohibited at any time at any level of lawmaking).
No discrimination is allowed on a person's sexuality, or have you never heard of the civil rights law of 1964?

Except the APA and the AMA (the two highest authorities on Psychiatric medicine and Medical doctors) have said it is not a mental illness.
You do have to admit, though, that threads by Rupol provide a veritable goldmine of research material for those exploring the field of mental illness.

You do have to admit, though, that threads by Rupol provide a veritable goldmine of research material for those exploring the field of mental illness.

Yup.

And Rupol seems obsessed by gays.

Rupol, is there anything you want to tell us?

Are you a closet case Rupol?

it's alright, you can come out. This is a safe space.

Yup.

And Rupol seems obsessed by gays.

Rupol, is there anything you want to tell us?

He must be gay, if he is obsessed by gays this much.
He is from a very traditional Patriarchal culture where arranged marriages between first cousins are very common. Generation after generation of very determined inbreeding has resulted in a rather warped view of the world when taken from a more enlightened Western perspective.

Rights are not absolute. Everyone has right to privacy even a murder. However as explained in 14th amendment rights can be violated provide due process is followed, warrants issued by judge or wording in the law that allows investigators to conduct an investigation of a crime scene.

Forum List

Back