Can states ban perversions at the state level?

Prosecute? A homosexual is prosecuted and found guilty. The punishment? Time in prison? Maybe that's why they got rid of anti sodomy laws.
In a more general sense, we stopped prosecuting sodomy for same reason we stopped burning people for being witches. We became more civilized and with it our system of justice became more just. We finically realized that two men or two women having oral sex was their business theirs alone

I will be totally pissed if Virginia makes oral sex illegal. That means no more weekly hummers from my wife.

(On the other hand she will be relieved.)

WW

Disgusting lies
Most of the ones I have met when dealing with my son's mental handicap were at least incompetent and yes, some seemed mentally ill themselves. Luckily I didn't take their advice early on (when he was 2) to incarcerate him. Today he drives, has a job and his own family. I wish I could sue those assholes.

Greg Abbott, who is not a stand up guy, said he was going to ban rapes in Texas, the country's #1 state for rapes.
SCOTUS said there's no right to privacy. The state can sterilize you, make you have an abortion, say you can't get married, whatever gerrymandered politicians want.

I will be totally pissed if Virginia makes oral sex illegal. That means no more weekly hummers from my wife.

(On the other hand she will be relieved.)

WW
LOL!! Just put a blanket over her head, no one will know.....:laughing0301:

SCOTUS said there's no right to privacy. The state can sterilize you, make you have an abortion, say you can't get married, whatever gerrymandered politicians want.
The individual States will have to go to We The People first, not SCOTUS. That's the way the Constitution works. If you don't like what the voters in your state want.....Move.

The individual States will have to go to We The People first, not SCOTUS. That's the way the Constitution works. If you don't like what the voters in your state want.....Move.
Not the people, politicians in gerrymandered districts. The people would never be able to vote on abortion in Texas like they just did in Kansas.

Forum List

Back